PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Rain Review

darth los
11-Feb-2010, 03:57 PM
I'm realy looking forward to this one. It seems as if sony is really going all out on these storytelling/interactive experiences.

Uncharted 2 was awesome. Hopefully this goes along the same lines. They gave it a 4 out of 5 so let's see. I believe it comes out on the 23rd here in the states.

http://g4tv.com/games/ps3/36147/heavy-rain/review/

:cool:

capncnut
11-Feb-2010, 04:58 PM
The only title Sony have that I want. But I'm not shelling out for a PS3 just to play one poxy game.

darth los
11-Feb-2010, 07:15 PM
The only title Sony have that I want. But I'm not shelling out for a PS3 just to play one poxy game.

It's interesting that sony, 3 years into it's console's life cycle, still has not put out that one killer app that make people say, "honey, it's time to shell out for that ps3 now".

With the way they're gaining on MS in recent months that might put them over the top. Now, if they haven't done it in 3 years who knows if it'll ever happen.

slickwilly13
12-Aug-2010, 12:18 PM
I have played this for a couple of days. It is actually pretty good. I loved the shower scene with Madison. In fact, we need more shower scenes with her. :D

darth los
12-Aug-2010, 04:34 PM
I have played this for a couple of days. It is actually pretty good. I loved the show scene with Madison. In fact, we need more shower scenes with her. :D

It's definitely like nothing I've ever played. More like a movie,eh?

Alan wake is like it in the respect that they have very deep stories instead of just some rudimentary plot that only serves to keep the game moving from area to area.