PDA

View Full Version : Weinsteins buying back MIRAMAX

DjfunkmasterG
12-Feb-2010, 08:26 PM
http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/miramax-and-weinstein-13804

AcesandEights
12-Feb-2010, 08:28 PM
What?

I thought I just heard they were having major money woes.

krakenslayer
12-Feb-2010, 08:50 PM
What?

I thought I just heard they were having major money woes.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, that is weird... :confused:

Who knows, maybe Harvey Weinstein was doing some part time work as an electrician and his boss sent him up a ladder to drill a hole in a wall but didn't give him the proper equipment to secure the ladder and the ladder slipped when Harvey was up there and he fell and his hand got crushed between the ladder and the ground so he went to Claims Direct No Win-No Fee personal injury lawyers and got a big out of court settlement.

AcesandEights
12-Feb-2010, 08:55 PM
Who knows, maybe Harvey Weinstein was doing some part time work as an electrician and his boss sent him up a ladder to drill a hole in a wall but didn't give him the proper equipment to secure the ladder and the ladder slipped when Harvey was up there and he fell and his hand got crushed between the ladder and the ground so he went to Claims Direct No Win-No Fee personal injury lawyers and got a big out of court settlement.

All this time, Kraken, and I never suspected you were a spambot! :eek:

krakenslayer
12-Feb-2010, 09:00 PM
All this time, Kraken, and I never suspected you were a spambot! :eek:

Don't feel bad, I am a highly advanced, self-aware infiltrator spambot. ;)

capncnut
12-Feb-2010, 09:51 PM
Now that gave me a giggle. :D

Danny
13-Feb-2010, 02:43 AM
huh. well harveys known for moments where hes a damn shrewed motherfucker, maybe this was part of some big tax break or something from the start?