PDA

View Full Version : The Wolfman is a rip off!

thxleo
20-Feb-2010, 09:55 PM
I am so glad that I decided not to have kids, but this letter sure is funny!

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/http://www.latinoreview.com/news/taylor-lautner-fan-letter-to-universal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247

Phenia Films
20-Feb-2010, 10:58 PM
pretty obvious it sucked w/trailer..
its all a buch of actors running around like idiots in front of a blue screen..a CGI nightmare yet again..looks like a cartoon w/Bugs Bunny and friends.
what a shame to ruin a classic w/CGI which seems to be a trend these days.

of course the original Wolfman w/Lon Chaney Jr was effective and creepy
and a landmark for special effects and make-up is what gave it charm.
why not do the same approach here..find a kick as make up team, get a athletic actor to be a Wolfman..shoot some on location in some european countryside...too much to ask?:annoyed:
nah blow all that fuckin money on another piece of shit CGI nightmare..
like the much overrated 'Avatar' or whatever its called.

i give up:moon:

Danny
20-Feb-2010, 11:00 PM
what an idiot, wolfman was obviously a rip off of avatar because it had humans in it.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 21-Feb-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 20-Feb-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

pretty ovious it sucked w/trailer..
its all a buch of actors running around like idiots in front of a blue screen..a CGI nightmare yet again..looks like a cartoon w/Bugs Bunny and friends.
what a shame to ruin a classic w/CGI which seems to be a trend these days.

of course the original Wolfman w/Lon Chaney Jr was effective and creepy
and a landmark for special effects and make-up is what gave it charm.
why not do the same approach here..find a kick as make up team, get a athletic actor to be a Wolfman..shoot some on location in some european countryside...too much to ask?:annoyed:
nah blow all that fuckin money on another piece of shit CGI nightmare..
like the much overrated 'Avatar' or whatever its called.

i give up:moon:

you didnt read the link did you?

slickwilly13
20-Feb-2010, 11:09 PM
What a stupid bitch!:lol::lol::lol: Too bad he covered up most of her e-mail address.

EvilNed
20-Feb-2010, 11:24 PM
While she is an idiot, I still agree with Phenia. I haven't seen it, but the trailer doesn't look anything like the original and there's waaaayyy too much CGI in there for me to enjoy it.

bassman
20-Feb-2010, 11:31 PM
Haven't seen Wolfman, but I'm calling fake on this one. It's too perfect....

EvilNed
20-Feb-2010, 11:52 PM
True, I kind agree with that statement. I'd expect at least a few spelling errors from a person of this retardness.

krakenslayer
21-Feb-2010, 12:17 AM
True, I kind agree with that statement. I'd expect at least a few spelling errors from a person of this retardness.

There were a few spelling errors (oppinion, werewolfe, etc.) and a fair few grammatical mistakes, but yeah it didn't seem quite shoddy enough to have been written by a true cretin. Also, I'm not sure that such a mind-slob would have the wherewithal to actually write a letter of complaint to Universal.

zombie04
21-Feb-2010, 05:19 AM
Real or fake you at least have to think about this: you know somewhere at this very moment there is a very good chance a small group of people would actually agree with what the letter said but lack the capability to type or put pen to paper.

blind2d
21-Feb-2010, 11:53 AM
That was funny. Maybe there's hope for this country yet. We've got to expose the truth! Everything that people talk about happening before we were born is myth created by an oppressive regime! Fight the power, and end this mind control! Better to have nothing than something that's a lie!
I'm just kiddin'. What a maroon.

thxleo
21-Feb-2010, 01:24 PM
I have no idea if the letter was legit or not. I can tell you after being in theater management for years that movie goers really are that stupid though. When "Grindhouse" came out I had constant complaints from patrons that the film was messed up and that parts of the movie were missing. I've had Patrons complain about the length of straws before.

SymphonicX
21-Feb-2010, 02:48 PM
That was awesome.

mista_mo
21-Feb-2010, 02:57 PM
I have no idea if the letter was legit or not. I can tell you after being in theater management for years that movie goers really are that stupid though. When "Grindhouse" came out I had constant complaints from patrons that the film was messed up and that parts of the movie were missing. I've had Patrons complain about the length of straws before.

and I thought that customers were stupid for trying to tell me when our store opened...It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant some people can be.