PDA

View Full Version : Super soakers

Tricky
21-Feb-2010, 11:25 PM
Just on a bit of a memory lane trip here back to my carefree days in the early 90's, and remembered these bad boys!
http://www.tuccioholic.com/supersoaker.htm

Anyone else ever own one of the range back in the day then? I had the supersoaker 50 & thought I was properly tooled up till one of the other village kids got that back pack one, I'd love to go back to those days!:cool:

Publius
21-Feb-2010, 11:35 PM
Hehe, yeah. Brings back memories. My brothers and I had a 50 and a couple of 30s, I think. One of my friends had a Super Soaker birthday party one year, where everyone dressed in military fatigues etc. and ran around in the woods all day having a massive water war.

Tricky
21-Feb-2010, 11:47 PM
where everyone dressed in military fatigues etc. and ran around in the woods all day having a massive water war.

Man how ace were those days doing stuff like that! We used to build dens out of pallets nailed together ,with escape tunnels & defence slits that we could fire catapults from if the older kids came after us :lol: and we all used to go to the local market where an old guy sold off military surplus so we could all run around in camo playing army! (not much has changed now, I play paintball a lot!) You were seen as even cooler if you managed to get an army belt with pouches on it, or even better full webbing :lol:

Publius
22-Feb-2010, 12:11 AM
We used to build dens out of pallets nailed together ,with escape tunnels & defence slits that we could fire catapults from if the older kids came after us :lol:

Sweet, I wanna do that! About 20 years too late I'm afraid. :p

MikePizzoff
22-Feb-2010, 12:54 AM
I also had a Super Soaker 50! I ended up trading it for a Mega Man game. Wish I had never done that.

Look at this kids eccentric collection:
http://www.aaronsdayoff.com/uploaded_images/supersoakers-748095.jpg

AcesandEights
22-Feb-2010, 02:12 PM
I wish they had supersoakers when I was in the 6 to 12 range.

Look at this kids eccentric collection:

You can admit it's your collection, Mike. We won't judge too harshly :p