PDA

View Full Version : Please help indentify this zombie short story.

hadrian0117
04-Mar-2010, 03:35 AM
I read in the Fiction Section a few years ago. It was in the format of a chatroom or IM conversation. The two survivors were both barricaded in their respective homes. Both seemed suprised to find anyone another live person on the internet. One was in a high-rise apartment and had to keep leaving to check on noises or his door. He kept coming back to type in what happened. Eventually his door broke down and his last post was gibberish, like something randomly smashing against a keyboard. Does anyone remember it's name?

zombiekiller
05-Mar-2010, 01:57 AM
I read in the Fiction Section a few years ago. It was in the format of a chatroom or IM conversation. The two survivors were both barricaded in their respective homes. Both seemed suprised to find anyone another live person on the internet. One was in a high-rise apartment and had to keep leaving to check on noises or his door. He kept coming back to type in what happened. Eventually his door broke down and his last post was gibberish, like something randomly smashing against a keyboard. Does anyone remember it's name?

I rember that story, but can't rember the name. it was good. it's probbly in the members only section now. if you can get in there, you might find it. good luck getting in too. i tried but it would not let me sign up for it. you have to sign up with paypal to join up.

Legion2213
06-Mar-2010, 07:10 PM
I also remember this story, but not the name.