PDA

View Full Version : You have one bullet...

EvilNed
02-Jun-2006, 12:37 PM
You have one bullet in your rifle, and you've got the person in your sight. Nobody will ever know it was you.

Now, who would you kill if you were in a situation like this? Would you kill some high, uptop cranky ass politican who doesn't give a **** about others or would you kill some annoying celebrity that are up to no good and setting bad examples?

general tbag
02-Jun-2006, 12:42 PM
moose cause they are so tasty.

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 12:42 PM
uh oh, now we're gonna have to listen to Hawkboy rant again......:(

bassman
02-Jun-2006, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't. I choose life and love.:D

"All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)
All you need is love, love, love is all you need."

:)

Danny
02-Jun-2006, 01:10 PM
you know someones gonna go all emo and say "myself".

berks.:lol:

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't. I choose life and love.:D

"All you need is love, all you need is love,
All you need is love, love, love is all you need.
All you need is love (all together now)
All you need is love (everybody)
All you need is love, love, love is all you need."

:)
Here's my Beatles quote for this thread.....one of my FAVORITE Beatles songs.....Ever! (Hell, I'll paste the entire song!)

There are places I'll remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All this places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life, I love you more

In my life-- I love you more

:D

peace

bassman
02-Jun-2006, 02:28 PM
Here's my Beatles quote for this thread.....one of my FAVORITE Beatles songs.....Ever! (Hell, I'll paste the entire song!)

There are places I'll remember
All my life, though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All this places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life, I've loved them all

But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new

In my life-- I love you more

:D

peace

"In My Life" .....Great song....on a great album too. It's funny that you mention that because our band had an acoustic show last weekend and we covered that(minus the little piano solo at the end).

It was a fun little gig. We ended up playing alot of covers because we were doing an acoustic set. "Old Man"(Young), "Mr. Tambourine Man"(Dylan), "Stand By Me"(King), "In My Life"(Beatles), "When I'm Sixty Four"(Beatles), and "Pretty Woman"(Orbison). It's fun playing covers that you know EVERYONE has heard at least once...

We need a Beatles thread on this bitch...

EvilNed
02-Jun-2006, 02:33 PM

Well...

I'd still shoot Pete Doherty.

:p

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 02:35 PM
"In My Life" .....Great song....on a great album too. It's funny that you mention that because our band had an acoustic show last weekend and we covered that(minus the little piano solo at the end).

It was a fun little gig. We ended up playing alot of covers because we were doing an acoustic set. "Old Man"(Young), "Mr. Tambourine Man"(Dylan), "Stand By Me"(King), "In My Life"(Beatles), "When I'm Sixty Four"(Beatles), and "Pretty Woman"(Orbison). It's fun playing covers that you know EVERYONE has heard at least once...

We need a Beatles thread on this bitch...
Dude! When my buddies and I get together and play Harlings ( a little bar here in KC) we do a few Beatles songs and alot of OLD Stevie Wonder. My fav SW to perform is I Wish....the crowd goes wild and buys us brewskis! LOL :D

we need to get an HPOTD band together and JAM one night!!!!!

"Lookin' back to when I
was a little nappy headed boy...."

bassman
02-Jun-2006, 02:53 PM

Well...

I'd still shoot Pete Doherty.

:p

Oh yeah, I forgot this thread is about shooting guns....

"Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun
Mother Superior jump the gun.
Happiness is a warm gun(shoot, shoot, shoot)
Happiness is a warm gun(shoot, shoot, shoot)
When I hold you in my arms
And I feel my finger on your trigger
I know no one can do me no harm
Because happiness is a warm gun.
Yes it is."

"Happiness is a Warm Gun" - The Beatles(White Album)

IF I had to shoot someone....It would probably be pretty much ANY rapper that I could find:sneaky: ..

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 03:06 PM
IF I had to shoot someone....It would probably be pretty much ANY rapper that I could find:sneaky: ..
Those knuckle draggers do it themsleves.

MinionZombie
02-Jun-2006, 04:28 PM
Politician, but I'm not the sort of person that could kill I don't think. Mind you, if I was in some fight with some thief or whatever and I knew he would kill me I'd kill the bastard first, thumbs in the eyes bitch! Annoying celebrities aren't worth it, you'll just make them more famous and some sort of martyr (well...in a celebrity way). Paris Hilton needs ousting from this planet, but if she was assassinated she'd just be paid far more attention than she'd ever deserve. Hell, she doesn't deserve the attention she's got now!

Tullaryx
02-Jun-2006, 04:41 PM
I would kill neither politician or cleberity since they're both easily replaceable. Now, I would use said bullet and take out the CEO or Chairman of one of the giant oil companies. They're not so easily replaceable.

Actually, the best scenario would be (and those who know will know where I got this from) what would you do if someone came to you with a briefcase which held one handgun and a box of 100 bullets. Both gun and bullets are untraceable and anyone you kill --- should you decide to do so --- you will not be prosecuted by any law in the country. What would you do with this briefcase and its contents?

p2501
02-Jun-2006, 07:37 PM
neither, my kill list begins with the name Fred Phelps.

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 08:59 PM
neither, my kill list begins with the name Fred Phelps.
That "Bitch" lives in the next "big" city to the west of me.
He and his 4 flock members make the news,......WHY?????
Why does the media give this lame f*ck ANY attention?????

MinionZombie
02-Jun-2006, 10:07 PM
Is that the bloke who protests at funerals of gays and/or soldiers?

If so, that guy does need assassinatin' ... or a bloody huge slap upside the head.

Adrenochrome
02-Jun-2006, 11:27 PM
Is that the bloke who protests at funerals of gays and/or soldiers?

If so, that guy does need assassinatin' ... or a bloody huge slap upside the head.
Ya, that's the p*ssy son of a b*tch....his c*nt sister is his lawyer. Get this, on their website, they have a nice (?) little "set of RULES!!!! Yes, these lame f*cks have rules.......prepare to laugh.....

1. Please be sure to read the FAQ before you send mail. Also, read our Dear Shirley and Dear Margie sections. Instead of wasting time by asking the same questions that everyone else in the civilized world asks, perhaps it would suit you well to stop being so lazy and read those sections.
2. Any messages containing obscene, pejorative or hostile language will not be personally responded to.
3. Any messages containing threats of physical violence (including death) will be immediately reported to the FBI and your ISP.
4. If your only purpose is to rant and rave, don't waste your time. We've already seen it.
5. If you continue to send harrassing email, you will be asked one time to stop, and any subsequent messages will be automatically forwarded to your ISP.
6. To repeat, please stop being so lazy and read the FAQ and our Dear Shirley and Dear Margie sections before you send mail. It would break our hearts for you to be under the false impression that you are asking an original question (or making an original comment), when in reality, everyone else is saying the same thing. Seriously. We're shedding a collective tear at the very thought that you would be under such a delusion. For example, if you send an email saying "God loves everyone," not only will you be showing your ignorance of the Bible, but you will be showing that you are too lazy to read the FAQ and our Dear Shirley and Dear Margie sections. Nevertheless, you still may receive a response that goes something like this: "I hated Esau. Malachi 1:3. Also, see Leviticus 20:23, 26:30; Deuteronomy 32:19; Psalm 5:5-6, 10:3, 11:5, 53:5, 73:20, 78:59, 106:40; Proverbs 6:16-19, 8:13, 22:14; Lamentations 2:6; Romans 9:13."

These LAME F*CKS have these rules, BUT, it's OK for them to do what they do???? ASSH*LES!!!!!!!

livingdead7
03-Jun-2006, 04:47 AM
Could you explain exactly what they do? I have no knowledge of this.

Danny
03-Jun-2006, 05:00 AM
oh, hes gotta be american, ...my bets on a texan.

Adrenochrome
03-Jun-2006, 11:24 AM
Could you explain exactly what they do? I have no knowledge of this.
The chruch is run by a man named Fred Phelps. He and his flock parade outside of cemereties where funerals are held for people that died of AIDS or in War. They scream Hateful, Hurtful things at those attending, like "God is America's Terrorist" and "God hates Fags!" or "God Hates America!"
They operate out of Topeka, Kansas but travel around the country stirring up crap.
http://www.sitemaker.umich.edu/orgforunity/files/031111_fred_phelps.jpg
http://www.bn9.com/images/news/2005/6/29/lgbadsigns.jpg

HLS
03-Jun-2006, 11:40 AM
You have one bullet in your rifle, and you've got the person in your sight. Nobody will ever know it was you.

Now, who would you kill if you were in a situation like this? Would you kill some high, uptop cranky ass politican who doesn't give a **** about others or would you kill some annoying celebrity that are up to no good and setting bad examples?

I do not think I could kill anyone but if i was to name someone it would be Osama.

Andy
03-Jun-2006, 11:48 AM
watch this (http://www.wimp.com/religious/) if you dont know about the phelps family :p

general tbag
03-Jun-2006, 11:56 AM
I do not think I could kill anyone but if i was to name someone it would be Osama.

http://hammorabi.blogspot.com/rumsfield%20saddam%201983.jpg

Adrenochrome
03-Jun-2006, 12:03 PM
watch this (http://www.wimp.com/religious/) if you dont know about the phelps family :p
a PERFECT example of these idiots!
I live an hour away from their "church". I've been tempted to visit.....but.....I know my temper will get the best of me and I don't want to go to jail.:mad:

MinionZombie
03-Jun-2006, 12:49 PM
In the immortal words of Stan Marsh - "I believe in freedom of speech and all that gay stuff, but dude, f*ck you!".

I thought that was a brilliant line, this 'freedom of speech' thing gets taken too far - there are certain people who don't deserve the right to free speech - that Phelps twat and his flock of freaks certainly don't deserve it. If I was at one of those funerals I'd be hard pushed not to take action against those f*ckers and start pounding some heads into the pavement.

It's a scary thought that the most powerful nation in the world has a bunch of these backwards freaks running around in the middle of it. Which reminds me, there have been trailers for some documentary coming up soon here in the UK about "god's next army" or something - essentially how religion and politics are encouraged to mix under the current American administration. That's just wrong, religion and politics should NEVER mix, in fact they should be legally forced NOT to mix.

You're best off with someone in charge who is either agnostic or athiest and sympathetic to other people's beliefs. These freaks in those pictures need their reproductive organs removed. When DNA was being handed out, they must have been out back taking a whizz, cos they've got "barrel scrapings" written all over them.

HLS
04-Jun-2006, 05:20 AM

I met the man in person! God that women gave me such a headache. What a fruit cake! What is funny is the church is pretty much just his family. I am surprised that no one has tried to shoot him yet.

Andy
04-Jun-2006, 09:01 AM
its the freaky grin all the way through that interview that scares me :confused:

Adrenochrome
04-Jun-2006, 11:19 AM
its the freaky grin all the way through that interview that scares me :confused:
Yeah!! And the blank look in her eyes. That's a great find Andy! I'm glad things like that are circulating around the World. In the REAL WORLD, these kinds of folks are the ONLY thing that can cause me to lose my temper.

MinionZombie
04-Jun-2006, 12:43 PM
It's people like that that make me embarrassed to be a human being, honestly, that bitch is sick in the head in a serious way. I found it hilarious though that the interviewers were allowed to just call her a nutjob and take the p*ss and be completely against her (like they and all of us should), because that's not how interviews usually go, hehe.

That phelps (yes, they don't derserve a capital letter) crew are complete psychopaths that need assassinatin', no two ways about it. *shudders* I feel kinda dirty for having watched that nutter preach on, geez. And what's more, the bitch wouldn't shut the fudge up when the interviewer was talking, damnit that p*sses me off!

All those phelps people need killing, rid out world of their poison says I.

HLS
04-Jun-2006, 01:44 PM
It's people like that that make me embarrassed to be a human being, honestly, that bitch is sick in the head in a serious way. I found it hilarious though that the interviewers were allowed to just call her a nutjob and take the p*ss and be completely against her (like they and all of us should), because that's not how interviews usually go, hehe.

That phelps (yes, they don't derserve a capital letter) crew are complete psychopaths that need assassinatin', no two ways about it. *shudders* I feel kinda dirty for having watched that nutter preach on, geez. And what's more, the bitch wouldn't shut the fudge up when the interviewer was talking, damnit that p*sses me off!

All those phelps people need killing, rid out world of their poison says I.

I had a laugh at how the interviewers were alowed to make fun of her, they usually edit out that stuff. That women would not shut up and I agree it was getting on my nerves. When I watched that I wish someone would have put a sock in her mouth or a gun. lol I lived in Lawrence, KS about 30 minutes out of Topeka from 1988 to 1994/95 and they would come to the University of Kansas and protest a lot. Thats how I got to see them. They are true freaks.

Adrenochrome
04-Jun-2006, 02:10 PM
I had a laugh at how the interviewers were alowed to make fun of her, they usually edit out that stuff. That women would not shut up and I agree it was getting on my nerves. When I watched that I wish someone would have put a sock in her mouth or a gun. lol I lived in Lawrence, KS about 30 minutes out of Topeka from 1988 to 1994/95 and they would come to the University of Kansas and protest a lot. Thats how I got to see them. They are true freaks.
Actually, Hannity & Colmes are good about speaking their minds and NOT editing anything out, you should listen to Sean Hannity in the afternoons on 710 am (in the CK area) - I'm sure he's all over the US talk radio am stations in the afternoons, for anyone that's interested. He's a nutjob as well, but in a different way than the phelps clan (I agree with MZ, these freaks don't deserve a capitalized letter)

Danny
05-Jun-2006, 12:45 AM
It's people like that that make me embarrassed to be a human being.

human my ass youre a gelgamek!:D