PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people man !?!

darth los
18-Mar-2010, 03:38 PM
You know this is not a rep or dem thing thins is a mean spirtited asshole thing to do. I feel safe in saying that their upbringing wasn't very good and if they consider themselves religious or christian than they need to go read the bible again.

You can be for or against the healthcare bill and there are cogent arguments to be made for both sides but this indifference towards those who are less fortunate is very shocking.

All i can say is watch.

And if you're going to make fun of the guy with an incurable disease don't bother posting. Thnx.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc_tv-hardball_with_chris_matthews#35918426

:cool:

bassman
18-Mar-2010, 04:10 PM
yeah....pretty much an asshole thing to do.

But this is always the case with politics and situations revolving around them. It brings out the worst in people. Always.

SRP76
18-Mar-2010, 04:22 PM
And if you're going to make fun of the guy with an incurable disease don't bother posting. Thnx.

Oh, you just have to take all the fun out of things!

In all seriousness, it won't let me watch anything. The link just takes me to the main news page, not a video.

EDIT- ah, my second attempt seems to be working. Is it supposed to be some "Hardball with Chris Matthews" thing?

darth los
18-Mar-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh, you just have to take all the fun out of things!

In all seriousness, it won't let me watch anything. The link just takes me to the main news page, not a video.

EDIT- ah, my second attempt seems to be working. Is it supposed to be some "Hardball with Chris Matthews" thing?

Yes it is.

Like i said it's not to start a right vs. left thread, lord knows we have enough of those. It's just to show how heartless people can be when they are healthy and financially secure. Have these people no life experience? I doubt it because anyone who does have some will quickly tell you that no one stays on top for ever and eventually everyone is going to need some type of help.

:cool:

Arcades057
18-Mar-2010, 06:16 PM
Assholes are everywhere. Now the mainstream media finally has a negative video to use against the Tea Party folks. At least they'll get loads of coverage now.

Publius
19-Mar-2010, 12:38 AM
What's the story? I also am just getting MSNBC's main page.

blind2d
19-Mar-2010, 03:47 AM
Yeap... notice they all seem to be white adult males being douchebags... not surprising... All praise America, Land of Make-It-On-Your-Own. What bullshit. The colonists would've starved to death all were it not for the natives intervening. Without assistance from France and (to a somewhat lesser extent) Spain the American Revolution would've failed. America would not be without help from someone else. Now people are saying they won't help someone in obvious need? Someone not looking for a hand-out, but a hand? Are we to shun them, turn them away? And these nay-sayers... surely they had help on their way to where they are now in life. Parkinsons is no laughing matter, and... wow, glad I'm not that big of a dick.