PDA

View Full Version : The Spacey Awards

Hawkboy
02-Jun-2006, 07:00 PM
Just so you guys know the Space Channel here in Canada gave away their annual awards to the best of the best in 2005 (Called the Spaceys) And Land of the Dead won best horror film!

http://www.spacecast.com/spaceys/spaceChoice/index.asp

bassman
02-Jun-2006, 07:07 PM
I've never heard of the awards show but that's cool that "Land" won. Who accepted the award? Was it Romero or one of the actors?

Hawkboy
02-Jun-2006, 07:17 PM
Mr. Romero accepted via video tape (Announced by Dario Argento via video). Actually everyone accepted via video as it was a fun pre-recorded show with all sorts skits with current sci-fi and horror genre stars.

I'm not a mega huge fan of the new Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica (I like her more and more however as she makes the role hers) but man when she's not in costume and looking more 'girly'! Woweeeeee She looked hot when giving out an award!! The Host of the show was the sexy Kim Poirier who was the hot chick in the Dawn of the Dead remake. She also hosts a weekley comic bool/sci-fi show on the Space Channel called 'HypaSpace'.

darth los
26-Jun-2007, 11:09 PM
It's interesting that gar accepted via satelite. This leads me to believe that he was in no condition to travel or he just doesn't dig that scene and wanted no part of it.