PDA

View Full Version : Woman keeps happy meal for a year to test its half life, result?

Danny
18-Mar-2010, 04:32 PM
NO DECOMPOSITION. AT.ALL. http://www.boingboing.net/2010/03/17/happy-meal-is-ageles.html

Were talking about the good old hamburger, fires and shake everyone gets there kids at mcdonalds, this one has been left on a shelf for a year, the difference?, its cold. thats about it.
Now i worked during uni last year at a miccy-d's, and the wierdest stuff always whent in the kids meals. luckily i only worked on the quarters, deli subs or the chicken, karma wise i never made any of this kids stuff, so i felt better knowing it was adult fatties eating this shit.

I mean geez, in the time it takes for our planet to orbit its star and this thing is still so bad for you even microbes wont feast on it.

SRP76
18-Mar-2010, 04:38 PM
They must have awesome pest contol in her office building (I'm guessing that's where she kept it, based on what she said about "office mates"), to keep ants and such at bay. Yes, they WILL eat McDonald's burgers.

Strange that their food is immortal, though. Must put a ton of preservative chemicals in them.

bassman
18-Mar-2010, 04:40 PM
.....survivors of nuclear armageddon now have something other than Twinkies.:p

blind2d
19-Mar-2010, 04:14 AM
Heh, yeah... this is not really news, though. If you watch that one extra thing on the Supersize Me DVD (buy it!), the guy puts fries and a McDonald's hamburger in jars and watches them for almost a month. The fries don't change at all. It's really interesting. Yes, don't eat McDonald's. A whole year, though... that's something else.

mista_mo
19-Mar-2010, 04:46 AM
This just proves that happy meals are loaded with the proper proteins and chemical compounds that any growing child requires. Hell...if they keep eating happy meals, they may never ever die...

My God...

McDonalds is trying to create legions of indestructible super soldiers....

strayrider
19-Mar-2010, 06:05 AM
Hell...if they keep eating happy meals, they may never ever die...

:lol:

-stray-

MikePizzoff
19-Mar-2010, 11:13 AM
Here's a link to a lady that's been using the same Mickey D's burger as a classroom prop since 1996!!!

http://boingboing.net/2008/09/25/immortal-mchorror-bu.html

Some people are arguing that the reason the burger and fries last so long is because there is very little water content a high salt content. I think those people are McDonald's lobbyists!

Mr.G
19-Mar-2010, 01:02 PM
Reason #4762 to not eat fast food.

LouCipherr
19-Mar-2010, 02:01 PM
If you watch that one extra thing on the Supersize Me DVD (buy it!), the guy puts fries and a McDonald's hamburger in jars and watches them for almost a month. The fries don't change at all.

All thanks to Monsanto and their genetically modified "franken-foods" (IE: genetically modified potatos and such).

Kinda scary, eh? Especially when you consider it doesn't stop at McD's. :shifty:

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Mike70
20-Mar-2010, 02:53 AM
.....survivors of nuclear armageddon now have something other than Twinkies.:p

or survivors of a zombie holocaust in which bill murray smokes his finest weed with strangers who show up at his house with guns.:D