PDA

View Full Version : criller

zombiekiller
18-Mar-2010, 07:00 PM
any one else get this channel? if so, dawn 78 is on tomorrow night at 8:00. i love what they say about it. it's always the same. cannibal zombies prusue a couple and two former national guardsmen in philadephia. don't know why they say that when ever they get off their a.. and deside to show a good movie like this.which is vary rare. just thought i would give you all a heads up on it being on.

BillyRay
18-Mar-2010, 07:07 PM
Criller? I've heard of Chiller, but not Criller.

In my area I get Cruller - the 24-hour donut channel.

(also eclairs, longjohns, bearclaws and other assorted baked goods.)

(never cookies)

(~)

zombiekiller
18-Mar-2010, 07:09 PM
Criller? I've heard of Chiller, but not Criller.

In my area I get Cruller - the 24-hour donut channel.

(also eclairs, longjohns, bearclaws and other assorted baked goods.)

(never cookies)

(~)

sorry my bad. it is chiller. lol. does that channel show you how the donuts are made and i bet its a big hit with the po-po.

bassman
18-Mar-2010, 07:10 PM
DO NOT be fooled. We've had this happen before. It lists it as the original Dawn, but it is in fact the remake. I repeat - THIS WILL BE THE REMAKE.

BillyRay
18-Mar-2010, 07:13 PM
So we'd be better off with the all-donut channel, is that what you're inferring, Bass? :D

MaximusIncredulous
18-Mar-2010, 08:02 PM
So we'd be better off with the all-donut channel, is that what you're inferring, Bass? :D

Yes. Screw 'em all with their cooks dripping sweat into their food, making some fancy muck I wouldn't feed to a dog for snotty judges that don't know what real food tastes like.

fartpants
18-Mar-2010, 10:02 PM
wait just a second.....theres a donut channel, bet its only for you lucky people on the 'other side of the pond'....

MaximusIncredulous
18-Mar-2010, 11:33 PM
wait just a second.....theres a donut channel, bet its only for you lucky people on the 'other side of the pond'....

Ain't here, if it was, the cops would be all over it.

blind2d
19-Mar-2010, 03:50 AM
Biggest pond I've ever seen... Anyhow, Cruller? Sounds much better than Food. Curler could be for hair-care... Churler for... churlish folk... um...