View Full Version : Teaser trailer for Comedy centrals first futurama season

Danny
20-Mar-2010, 11:23 PM
XT9XfMriVIE

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/jizzed.jpg

IN MY PANTS.

i don't care who you are, where your from and regardless of how the last season has been okay-

FUTURAMA HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER THAN THE SIMPSONS.

cannot.wait.for.this.shit.:D

EvilNed
20-Mar-2010, 11:39 PM
Meh. Could care less.

MinionZombie
21-Mar-2010, 04:17 PM
Yay! Looking forward to this.

The first of the four DVD movies was really funny, but then they got progressively less funny as they went along unfortunately, but I'm hoping that they'll kick it up a notch (BAM!!!) or three for the new season.

Danny
21-Mar-2010, 04:32 PM
Yay! Looking forward to this.

The first of the four DVD movies was really funny, but then they got progressively less funny as they went along unfortunately, but I'm hoping that they'll kick it up a notch (BAM!!!) or three for the new season.

they used a full blast from the spice weasel on the first and had to sparesly blast the weasel on the others.

...."blast the weasel".... that must be a euphemism for something- TO 4CHAN!:lol:

MinionZombie
21-Mar-2010, 06:38 PM
they used a full blast from the spice weasel on the first and had to sparesly blast the weasel on the others.

...."blast the weasel".... that must be a euphemism for something- TO 4CHAN!:lol:
I bet interspecies bukkake crops up fairly quick, if this 4Chan is anything like I've heard it is. :eek:

mista_mo
21-Mar-2010, 06:47 PM
futurama was absolutely the least funny thing on tv when it first came out. it was pure unbridled shit. I had more fun picking ticks out of my dogs ear then watching futurama.

Then amazingly, it became decent. Not overly excited for this, but I do plan on checking this out.

Craig
21-Mar-2010, 06:48 PM
This is good news, everyone.

krakenslayer
20-May-2010, 10:06 PM
Comedy Central are posting new info on this all the time, here: http://ccinsider.comedycentral.com/tag/countdown-to-futurama If anyone's interested.

Also:

Meh. Could care less.

om7O0MFkmpw

EvilNed
21-May-2010, 06:02 AM
om7O0MFkmpw

Haha, Okay, okay. I give up! You got me. :p

bassman
21-May-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Futurama, but i think i've seen just about every episode over the years. It will be nice to have something else to change to...