PDA

View Full Version : Big Budget Zombie Movie Called Epidemic.

venom012
21-Mar-2010, 06:56 PM
I was in the movie theater and saw a poster for a Summer movie called Epidemic any one have clue about it?

AcesandEights
25-Mar-2010, 02:34 PM
IMDB has nothing recent under that title.

Here's a list of Zombie films (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_films) at wikipedia, didn't see any 2010 films with a similar name (but didn't take that good a look, tbh).

Hrm...Dahmer Vs. Gacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahmer_Vs._Gacy)...horrendous idea.

zombiekiller
25-Mar-2010, 07:05 PM
IMDB has nothing recent under that title.

Here's a list of Zombie films (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_films) at wikipedia, didn't see any 2010 films with a similar name (but didn't take that good a look, tbh).

Hrm...Dahmer Vs. Gacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dahmer_Vs._Gacy)...horrendous idea.

just checked some of those movies and seen where their doing it again, the got day of the dead 3 coming out this year. also i seen where jonah hex is coming out. i don't rember zombies in the comics, but their in the movie. can't wait for that to come out.

Neil
25-Mar-2010, 09:13 PM
I was in the movie theater and saw a poster for a Summer movie called Epidemic any one have clue about it?

Can't find any such film?!

venom012
26-Mar-2010, 02:22 AM
I am going to see hot tub time machine tomorrow . I will post a pic of the poster.

Neil
26-Mar-2010, 10:05 AM
I am going to see hot tub time machine tomorrow . I will post a pic of the poster.*intrigued* :)

AcesandEights
26-Mar-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I love a mystery. Don't leave us hangin'. ;)

hadrian0117
30-Mar-2010, 04:50 PM
Are you thinking of the courtesy campaigns reminding people to turn their phones off in the theater? One of them ends with a woman talking on her phone being devoured by zombies.

AcesandEights
30-Mar-2010, 04:58 PM
Are you thinking of the courtesy campaigns reminding people to turn their phones off in the theater? One of them ends with a woman talking on her phone being devoured by zombies.

Apt punishment for such an effrontery! F*ck eat the rich...eat the cell phone junkies! :)

Seriously though, any update, Venom?

rongravy
04-Apr-2010, 03:31 PM
I am going to see hot tub time machine tomorrow . I will post a pic of the poster.
What'd you think? I loved it. Seen it twice already.
I loved it when they are betting blowjerbs during the Broncos game with the bully from Karate Kid.
"It's sooo black, it's soooooo impossibly black!!!"

MikePizzoff
04-Apr-2010, 07:44 PM
Must not be such a big budget if none of us can find a single thing on it...

zombiekiller
04-Apr-2010, 10:53 PM

i read on line some where(forget where) but this is supposed to be day of the dead 3. if i rember where i read it i'll let you know what it's about

Publius
06-Apr-2010, 09:55 AM
The only movie I can find by that name is a 1987 Lars von Trier movie, and it's not about zombies.

Bullgod
08-May-2010, 04:20 AM
May 7, 2010

I saw a movie poster for a zombie movie name Epidemic today in Sacramento, CA. Cannot find anything on this after numerous searches. We shall see what is to come.:annoyed:

ShadowMan
12-May-2010, 12:27 AM
Epidemic is just a "courtesy" poster. If you look close on it, there's a cell phone in the bottom corner that shines its light up through the poster for an effect. This is only a "turn your cell phones off" type of thing; sorry to tell you. But, it actually looks pretty good! I was thinking the same thing and asked my friend whom I was with about it...then I saw the cell phone and a little of the small print that gives it away. Curse them!!!!:p

Neil
12-May-2010, 08:15 AM
Epidemic is just a "courtesy" poster. If you look close on it, there's a cell phone in the bottom corner that shines its light up through the poster for an effect. This is only a "turn your cell phones off" type of thing; sorry to tell you. But, it actually looks pretty good! I was thinking the same thing and asked my friend whom I was with about it...then I saw the cell phone and a little of the small print that gives it away. Curse them!!!!:p

Huh? Bizarre!?!