PDA

View Full Version : Men more likely to be adulterers if raised by Nanny

DjfunkmasterG
26-Mar-2010, 11:51 AM
This is some funny shit, but it also gives clues on how to find those loose women. :elol:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1975371,00.html?hpt=C2

slickwilly13
26-Mar-2010, 12:36 PM
Especially, if its a hot nanny.

darth los
26-Mar-2010, 04:00 PM
This is some funny shit, but it also gives clues on how to find those loose women. :elol:

Taking notes as we speak buddy. :evil:

:cool:

DjfunkmasterG
26-Mar-2010, 04:03 PM
I wasn't raised by a nanny fulltime, just wehn my parents worked and I can say i am definitely a poon hound but when i was married I never cheated on my wife.

AcesandEights
26-Mar-2010, 04:11 PM
I thought this was common knowledge...maybe it was just common anecdotal wisdom.

Legion2213
26-Mar-2010, 11:13 PM
I'd hit Mary Poppins. :sneaky:

darth los
26-Mar-2010, 11:44 PM
I'd hit Mary Poppins. :sneaky:

A spoon full of sugar... makes the semen go down.

:cool:

SRP76
26-Mar-2010, 11:51 PM
I've never known anyone that had a "nanny". Of course, I didn't grow up around a bunch of rich kids. We basically got babysitters a couple times, but got "watched" by peripheral family members 99% of the time.

JDFP
27-Mar-2010, 01:48 AM
I was raised by my grandma as my nanny and I think I turned out perfectly normal.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with that Estelle Getty workout video posted on another thread and I'm low on Vaseline... :sneaky:

j.p.

ZombieGrrL
31-Mar-2010, 01:43 AM
I was raised by my grandma as my nanny and I think I turned out perfectly normal.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with that Estelle Getty workout video posted on another thread and I'm low on Vaseline... :sneaky:

j.p.Haha! Very funny! :D

Mike70
31-Mar-2010, 05:18 PM
it would have to be better than having a sister 9 years older than you, bossing you around all the time.

i feel for anyone who has suffered under an older bitch sister.

SymphonicX
31-Mar-2010, 05:27 PM
Being an only child with working class parents, I was frequently looked after by my one armed neighbour...(I shit you not, she lost it to cancer and still smoked her whole life...)....

I cheated on every one of my girlfriends until I met Lix, who I've been with for 8 years now. Not a single moment or even thought given to cheating. I guess I was always with the wrong person and was too chickenshit to end it half the time so found a back up before moving on, which counts as cheating in my book. But alas, when you're 16, 17, 18, 19 etc then things are different...hitting my thirties in just over a year and my focus has completely changed, ie: I matured...

Chic Freak
31-Mar-2010, 10:26 PM

Oh fuck off Friedman. Are you saying boys shouldn't have contact with any females other than their mothers? Gimme a break. I bet Friedman is some dude who's cheated a million times and wants to blame mummy instead of taking responsibility for himself.

Publius
31-Mar-2010, 11:01 PM
If they're really talking about nannies as opposed to day care, I wonder if there's some correlation/causation confusion going on here. Maybe instead of some quasi-Freudian theory about two female caretakers psychologically priming men for infidelity, the real answer has something to do with the fact that families that can afford and choose to use nannies are somewhat statistically more likely to raise kids who are spoiled, overprivileged, and a sense of entitlement to immediate gratification.

SymphonicX
01-Apr-2010, 06:54 AM
If they're really talking about nannies as opposed to day care, I wonder if there's some correlation/causation confusion going on here. Maybe instead of some quasi-Freudian theory about two female caretakers psychologically priming men for infidelity, the real answer has something to do with the fact that families that can afford and choose to use nannies are somewhat statistically more likely to raise kids who are spoiled, overprivileged, and a sense of entitlement to immediate gratification.

well said!!

Tricky
01-Apr-2010, 09:24 AM
I was never really raised by nannies, just the odd babysitter, but I cheated plenty in my early - mid 20's, I had a gorgeous girlfriend but I still went out & acted single, even cheating on her with girls not as good looking as her! It was more to do with the fact I was like a kid in a sweetshop at that age, I'd grown into a decent looking lad from the ugly duckling of my teens & I couldnt help myself because of the attention I was getting in nightclubs, plus I was always looking for "the one" & successive girlfriends never really measured up for one reason or another! Im with a nice girl now, attractive, good career etc, but I still get the urge to cheat, I havent, but booty calls with exes are occasionally on my mind :shifty:

AcesandEights
01-Apr-2010, 01:41 PM
booty calls with exes are occasionally on my mind :shifty:

Which just proves you're human, man. :D

Tricky
01-Apr-2010, 03:43 PM
Which just proves you're human, man. :D

Chances are it'll happen at some point as well :lol:

Chic Freak
01-Apr-2010, 10:08 PM

Awesome.

clanglee
02-Apr-2010, 12:26 AM

http://forums.jpfitness.com/customavatars/avatar8983_3.gif

EvilNed
02-Apr-2010, 01:01 AM
Daycare kid here. Never cheated, and never will.