26-Mar-2010, 12:29 PM
Nothing, move along.

Danny
26-Mar-2010, 02:20 PM
not funny.

/thread.

MinionZombie
26-Mar-2010, 07:18 PM
Now maybe I can come to the Shoutbox of a morning and pick up where I left off, rather than wading through 'elebbenty-twelve' pages of gibberish...:sneaky:

Seriously. Use this thread. Then you can put in various images and videos to go along with all your "bro" talk. :D

AcesandEights
26-Mar-2010, 07:31 PM
This idea is going to go over like Liberia.

Just sayin'.

clanglee
26-Mar-2010, 07:44 PM
The kids ain't bitin' guys. Good luck with that tho'.

Hey . . .if it makes ya feel any better I can post some random stuff. . . if ya like. . .

ProfessorChaos
26-Mar-2010, 11:17 PM
here's something i saw the other day. unless i'm mistaken, it's mo's dancing queen from his sig.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/sex_viking.jpg

oh the tales he could tell...

EDIT: and their randomness ain't such a bad thing. i'd never heard of "trailer park boys" till mo linked a youtube vid in the shoutbox. i now own the complete tv series (a total fucking hoot) and just got the 2nd movie in the mail yesterday, which i'll be watching tonight. thanks, mo.

mista_mo
27-Mar-2010, 12:04 PM
No problem Prof. Make sure you watch "The Mustard Tiger". It has my single favorite moment in the entirety of the Trailer Park Boys in it. I die laughing every single time I watch it, good God.

Hell, I'll just link the bastard

Bz1W38ilefg

also, this.

Yjt1vz64fhU&feature=related

nearly forgot about this one.

3ITUYo7CRg0

blind2d
28-Mar-2010, 05:32 PM
Dude... that's not really funny...

Danny
28-Mar-2010, 05:35 PM
trailer park boys?

not funny?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD AND NEVER RETURN.

EvilNed
28-Mar-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah, I'd have to agree there. The Trailer Park Boys were never that funny. :p

ProfessorChaos
28-Mar-2010, 08:05 PM
alright, hellsing. these guys obviously aren't getting the point, time for you to bust out your most clever GTFO meme...

Danny
29-Mar-2010, 12:15 AM
THATS IT, THIS THREAD NEEDS FUKKIN' SAVING.

THIS IS NOW AN "EPIC BULLSHIT" THREAD.

KIM JONG IL GEDDAN -ACTIVATE!

Z1yWw9ziWiM

play me off techno cat.

xSE9Qk9wkig

mista_mo
29-Mar-2010, 01:18 AM
Dude... that's not really funny...

You are entitled to your opinion, and even if I disagree with it, I will still respect it.

What? weren't expecting that? Oh shit son.

I mean hey, I cannot stand shit like Drawn together, which I really think is a blight on the television community, and I've never been fond of Futurama, or Shaun of the Dead either.

Danny
29-Mar-2010, 01:27 AM
You are entitled to your opinion, and even if I disagree with it, I will still respect it.

What? weren't expecting that? Oh shit son.

I mean hey, I cannot stand shit like Drawn together, which I really think is a blight on the television community, and I've never been fond of Futurama, or Shaun of the Dead either.

Nobody finds drawn together funny guy, nobody. overhere it was the vile afterbirth/ death wail of mtv.

now they no longer advertise jackass or beavis and butthead but jersey shore and newleyweds half a decade after said weds divorced.

mista_mo
29-Mar-2010, 02:02 AM
I watched Drawn together for a little while when it first came out...only because I thought that princess Clara was hot. I freely admit it, I have no qualms with such a thing!

You know, Beavis and Butt-head was my guilty pleasure as a kid. I loved that show dagnabbit.

I've been dipping into the old nostalgia banks pretty recently, you know, listening to music from when I was younger, same with movies and cartoon shows. Goddamn, I miss being a kid sometimes.

Although, I did have an unhealthy fixation on the Spice Girls when I was younger...goddamn sporty spice, got my little mind cranking.

MinionZombie
29-Mar-2010, 10:20 AM
I thought that "Mustard Tiger" thing was pretty damn funny ... never got into Trailer Park Boys, might do one day down the line.

mista_mo
01-Apr-2010, 02:59 PM
JUST FOR SHITS I AM POSTING VIDEOS OF SONGS THAT ARE ALWAYS STUCK IN MY HEAD GODDAMN.

U7mPqycQ0tQ

TURN OFF SOUND AND THE VIDEO IS FAR BETTER

SAxwl1HXjpM

AHHHH NOSTALGIA, HOW I LOVE THEE

xusHzd3d8qY

OKAY, I LIKE THIS ONE, I ADMIT IT

usR7mMHUhlY

THIS ONE IS ESPECIALLY BAD BECAUSE IT PLAYS AT WORK ALL THE GODDAMN TIME SO I'M STOCKING THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHELVES AND BAM THIS SHIT POPS ON AND JUST WON'T QUIT GODDAMN

CYiSO-3H9YM

OKAY, I LIKE THIS AS WELL DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY OKAY STOP IT NOW

That concludes this recap of songs that always end up in my thoughts, and never ever leave unless i think of one of the aforementioned songs. It is like having a radio station in your brain that only plays 5 songs...and sometimes repeats the same section of a song like 40 times in a row just to piss you off.

Danny
01-Apr-2010, 08:24 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/26303_359129536756_359128791756_471.jpg

COME ON CHIP CHIP, TETETETE, RIN-RIN-RIN, COME OUT PLEASE.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/user8017_pic533_1237774042.gif

THERES MY CHIPPY.

Danny
01-Apr-2010, 11:32 PM
mIvVdiSNM4M

this, gentle folk, THIS.