PDA

View Full Version : OH YEAH! - Alyssa Milano Workout Video

DjfunkmasterG
26-Mar-2010, 04:26 PM
Talk about a trip back in time.... YUMMY!

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20353966,00.html?hpt=C2

darth los
26-Mar-2010, 04:30 PM
That vid has goto to be from the 80's. She looks like she did when she was on who's the boss? That being the case it would be kinda creepy to get a boner over it.

Now Alyssa Milano from the charmed days is an entirely different ball of wax.:hyper:

Now that we're at it I'll take that cum bucket rose McGowan as well. I'm sure she's really freaky. To go out with marilyn manson you kinda have to be. :lol:

:cool:

AcesandEights
26-Mar-2010, 04:34 PM
That vid has goto to be from the 80's. She looks like she did when she was on who's the boss? That being the case it would be kinda creepy to get a boner over it.

I prefer to think of it as rather 19th century. :D

darth los
26-Mar-2010, 04:42 PM
I prefer to think of it as rather 19th century. :D

As in 1800's. I know you guys are quicker than I am, so that one flew over my head. But huh? :confused:

bassman
26-Mar-2010, 05:00 PM
That's jailbait there fellas. She's 16...

DjfunkmasterG
26-Mar-2010, 06:18 PM
I had a crush on Alyssa since I was 12... Man she is just beautiful... however, as she got older the crush hasn't. I would still love to hook up with that.

bassman
26-Mar-2010, 06:28 PM
Oh I agree. Definitely a looker.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

:lol:

ProfessorChaos
26-Mar-2010, 11:08 PM
fans of alyssa milano who've not seen "embrace of the vampire" are in for a serious treat.;) seriously, check it out, if only for the scenes with her.

darth los
26-Mar-2010, 11:38 PM
fans of alyssa milano who've not seen "embrace of the vampire" are in for a serious treat.;) seriously, check it out, if only for the scenes with her.

*Feverishly googling* :lol:

Danny
27-Mar-2010, 12:00 AM
personally,ew, she looks greasy, like chritsina aquilera.

but now we know ALYSSA BE DEEEJAAAYS WAIFU!

clanglee
27-Mar-2010, 12:24 AM
Dude, when I was a youngin' I was all about her!!

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

As in 1800's. I know you guys are quicker than I am, so that one flew over my head. But huh? :confused:

I think that our friend was refering to the difference in social mores in the 19th century. . as in. . .a girl her age during those times would be perfectly. . . um. . . bedable.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Mar-2010, 12:48 PM

I know what you're talking about and it was only reasoning for watching that rancid POS.

ProfessorChaos
27-Mar-2010, 12:54 PM
yeah, trust me dj, i didn't really watch it for the vampires. in fact, i just skipped straight to the parts my buddy recommended....

MikePizzoff
27-Mar-2010, 05:32 PM
Uhhh... it seems I'm the only one that didn't see a video with Alyssa Milano... what I saw was a workout video consisting of only senior citizens. I skipped through a bunch, so it's possible I missed her, if she was only in it for like 20 seconds.

DjfunkmasterG
27-Mar-2010, 11:57 PM
yeah, trust me dj, i didn't really watch it for the vampires. in fact, i just skipped straight to the parts my buddy recommended....

And what parts they are :hyper:

Did you remember to thank your buddy?

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Uhhh... it seems I'm the only one that didn't see a video with Alyssa Milano... what I saw was a workout video consisting of only senior citizens. I skipped through a bunch, so it's possible I missed her, if she was only in it for like 20 seconds.

Looks like they removed the ALyssa Milano video from the site. trust me it was there Yesterday