PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen "Last of the Living"?

GRMonLI
31-Mar-2010, 03:52 AM
What did you think? I thought it had some moments but overall not so great...and a really bad ending in my humble opinion.

I got it for $5.00 at K Mart so no biggie.

If this has been posted already sorry...I did not see the thread.

JDFP
31-Mar-2010, 04:09 AM

Whoah, did you actually say Kmart? Wow... it's like a time-trip back to 1985, McFly.

I didn't know that Kmart had upgraded to selling DVD's now.

You can't ever top the Blue Light Special though, none of the others will ever touch it...

Wow, total thread hijack, I'm just laughing at hearing the words "Kmart" and buying a DVD in the same sentence. Are you sure it wasn't a VHS copy?

EDIT: Wait, you didn't say it was a DVD, was it a DVD of the film?

j.p.

GRMonLI
31-Mar-2010, 04:27 AM
Wow, total thread hijack, I'm just laughing at hearing the words "Kmart" and buying a DVD in the same sentence. Are you sure it wasn't a VHS copy?

j.p.

They have been selling them for years and I love to rummage through the$5.00 bin because you can find some pretty offbeat movies and who can resist a 5 buck movie.

Besides...I cannot watch VHS.....I only have BETA! :elol:

venom012
01-Apr-2010, 12:21 AM
They have been selling them for years and I love to rummage through the$5.00 bin because you can find some pretty offbeat movies and who can resist a 5 buck movie.

Besides...I cannot watch VHS.....I only have BETA! :elol:

I just bought the 8 track album.

GRMonLI
01-Apr-2010, 02:01 AM
EDIT: Wait, you didn't say it was a DVD, was it a DVD of the film?

j.p.

it was a DVD.

zombiekiller
02-Apr-2010, 07:25 PM
What did you think? I thought it had some moments but overall not so great...and a really bad ending in my humble opinion.

If this has been posted already sorry...I did not see the thread.

i got mine at wallyworld(wal-marts) for $5.00 it was a o.k. movie.

GRMonLI
03-Apr-2010, 07:26 AM
i got mine at wallyworld(wal-marts) for $5.00 it was a o.k. movie.

How did you feel about the ending???

zombiekiller
03-Apr-2010, 01:42 PM

could have been better. like some other spots in the movie. to me, it was a hit and skip kind of movie. good in spots and bad in spots. liked the church scene tho a little.

GRMonLI
06-Apr-2010, 02:34 AM
could have been better. like some other spots in the movie. to me, it was a hit and skip kind of movie. good in spots and bad in spots. liked the church scene tho a little.

It had some moments...just not enough!

Trin
06-Apr-2010, 01:46 PM
Well, when I got to the checkout the KMart cashier was polite and efficient, but there was only one person working the checkout lanes so it still took longer than expected. After checking out they had a very nice cart return area - something Wal-mart could stand to do better - rather than forcing me to leave it stranded in the parking lot somewhere.

Or did you mean the ending of the movie?