View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello

Hearse King
05-Apr-2010, 11:22 PM
Im a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mike from MD, and I have been a fan of the Romero movies for all my life. I started with Night of the Living Dead and have been hooked to horror ever since.

Tricky
05-Apr-2010, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the boards! :)

MikePizzoff
06-Apr-2010, 03:16 AM
Welcome. Stick around for a while... it always stinks when people sign up and are super active for the first couple of weeks but then disappear.

Publius
06-Apr-2010, 09:52 AM
it always stinks when people sign up and are super active for the first couple of weeks but then disappear.

Yeah, Hearse King, so if you stop posting after a couple of weeks we won't like you anymore. :p

Legion2213
06-Apr-2010, 02:05 PM
Get out while you still can mate...this place is nut house! :D

AcesandEights
06-Apr-2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah, Hearse King, so if you stop posting after a couple of weeks we won't like you anymore. :p

It's true, our love is conditional.

Welcome, by the way.

Hearse King
06-Apr-2010, 04:59 PM
Lol.. don't worry .. I don't plan on going anywhere after a few weeks. A site developed around Romero is too perfect to pass up lol.

JDFP
06-Apr-2010, 05:31 PM
Lol.. don't worry .. I don't plan on going anywhere after a few weeks. A site developed around Romero is too perfect to pass up lol.

Wait, I thought this was a site set up for Leo's and Los's political thoughts and we just happened to discuss Romero and horror on the side when there weren't any good arguments going back and forth? :)

Man, I've been misguided all this time...

Welcome to the board, H.K., you'll meet some entertaining folks here and please feel free to jump into the discussions/arguments/petty bickerings/ and general bloody good debauchery at any time.

j.p.

LouCipherr
08-Apr-2010, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the insanity, HK.

As the saying goes, "we're all mad here" :elol: