PDA

View Full Version : Request for HPotD Writers.

Wyldwraith
11-Apr-2010, 06:51 AM
Hey all,
Just wanted to invite anyone interested to contribute their stories to Rise of the Dead. It's a great community, and one which could use an infusion of new creative blood. So, anyone whose interested, please give the idea of participating there some thought. We'd love to have you.

P.S: The site description prefacing the Link to Rise of the Dead is very outdated and inaccurate (Though the link itself works just fine of course). Rise has become a Survival Horror (zombie) fiction site, with a touch of contributions to the forum sections dedicated to other genres. It's a great site, give it a look, please. Think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how dedicated and cool the Admin is.

Just a request.

BrianBlessed
22-May-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi. I've been working on a few stories for a while, but I haven't been able to finish any of them. Does anyone know if I might be able to refine a story on the Rise of the dead site before posting it in the fiction section? Thanks!

Wyldwraith
30-May-2010, 10:18 PM
Well,
I don't see why not. It has draft-management, so it's easy to work on large stories since u can just save what you've got so far right there on the site.

All I ask is that when you get done leave a copy in the matching fiction forum on Rise. We'd love to have you.