PDA

View Full Version : Who here needs to replace their pets balls? I know I do!

mista_mo
11-Apr-2010, 05:16 PM
the neuticles (http://www.neuticles.com/sizing.php)

So let us say that you just had Good ole Rover neutered. On the way home from the vet, Rover is sitting upright in the car seat next to you, looking down at the space where his balls had previously resided. Just staring. You pull into your drive way, exit the vehicle, and attempt to get Rover to exit as well, by asking his leash and prompting him to go for a walk. I mean, what dog couldn't resist going for a quick walk after he just had his 2 favorite buddies lopped off by some sadistic well groomed man in a white coat?

"Come on boy, lets go for a quick one around the block" You say earnestly.

He doesn't register your voice. He just keeps staring.
You have basically made this animal call his life into question now. It has no purpose anymore. He can't frolic in the grass anymore. He can't feel comfortable walking anymore. He misses the feeling of his testicles rubbing against his inner thighs. Ask him to roll over? Well aren't you just a cruel mother fucker. He recalls the times spent grooming himself after a rough day in your neighbors yard, digging holes in their flowerbed, shitting on their steps, and peeing all over their car door. You know whenever he'd lick the inner part of his thigh? He was secretly gazing at his balls, and thinking to himself I own these. These balls are mine. He would look down upon the cats with contempt. I have larger balls than you He would say, as he stared down kitty bittles. Now he has nothing there anymore. Nothing to remind him of the fun he once had, nothing to remind himself of how he could conquer anything.

If you are a decent human being, you will rectify your decision, and at least give him these fake testicles. They will restore his pride, playfulness, and yes, even his love for you will increase.

They also come in different sizes for cats...if you are into that sort of thing.

Oh, and horses and bulls as well.

EvilNed
11-Apr-2010, 07:55 PM
Wasn't there a bullshit show about this?

ProfessorChaos
11-Apr-2010, 08:28 PM
odd timing on posting this, moseph. i have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow morning so he can get his nuts taken off. i really didn't wanna do it to him, but they say that with his particular breed, they can develop some severe problems very early in life if it's not done within the first couple years.

he's a 4 pound chihuahua, so if i were to ever do anything as silly as this, i'd make it even more absurd by getting him a huge pair of prosthetic balls you might see on a great dane or something...wouldn't that be a sight?:lol::lol::lol:

Ed
12-Apr-2010, 12:40 AM
It'd be a hoot to give him a pair of fake titties instead.

ProfessorChaos
12-Apr-2010, 06:25 PM
well, if anyone gives a shit, my dog went to the vet this morning and they've already called and said he's awake, alert, and fine. on my way to pick him up in a few minutes, hopefully the little fella isn't to pissed at me.

AcesandEights
12-Apr-2010, 06:32 PM
well, if anyone gives a shit, my dog went to the vet this morning and they've already called and said he's awake, alert, and fine. on my way to pick him up in a few minutes, hopefully the little fella isn't to pissed at me.

I do sympathize with the quandary of having to have one's pet neutered, but it's for everyone's best interest in the long term.

Glad to hear little Hercules is okay (please consider re-naming him to Hercules or Samson, perhaps).