PDA

View Full Version : Quite frightening!

Adrenochrome
03-Jun-2006, 11:12 PM
Is everything going to be OK over there guys? This is all I've seen so far -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13093787

livingdead7
04-Jun-2006, 02:40 AM
Scary indeed. The world used to think that the U.S. was the only target of terrorists. Some still do, though some are learning the hard way that they hate any free country, and the overall blaming of the U.S. by the terrorists for every problem they have is entirely false and just an excuse to hate us. More and more countries are becoming targets.

Heres to hoping they find and dismantle the bomb if it exists, and to no deaths.

MinionZombie
04-Jun-2006, 12:50 PM
Something which I found kinda strange was the amount of air time on the news devoted to discussing the ONE bullet that was fired and the whole moral/ethical debate that ensued. I just found it kind of bizarre, here in the UK there's a stushy about one bullet being fired, while in America you get the impression it would have been a hail of shrapnel...hmmm.

Something which was quite scary was seeing the practice emergency response to a terrorist attack, which was televised, they did a while ago (before 7/7) and it didn't really work as well as was expected ... then 7/7 happened and indeed it was chaos. :|

It's sh*t like this that makes me glad I don't live in a major city, hell, I don't even live in a city full stop. Another reason I don't want to be anywhere near London.