PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs Capcom 3

CoinReturn
20-Apr-2010, 04:20 PM
j6vR-d2LZi4
Being a huge fan of the Dreamcast version, I'm still not sure why I haven't bought MvC2 on XBLA yet. Great looking teaser.

Danny
20-Apr-2010, 04:37 PM
it looks great, but so did street fighter 4 and that was just not for me.

bassman
20-Apr-2010, 04:43 PM
Never played the original and I'm not a big Marvel or Capcom fan, but the look of this game is pretty interesting. I like the mix they're working with. If it turns out looking anything like this teaser, they've definitely got a very good looking game on their hands.

mista_mo
20-Apr-2010, 04:45 PM
I love how They pit Chris Redfield against himself. That just doesn't seem right.

AcesandEights
20-Apr-2010, 04:58 PM
I haven't played a 1 vs. 1 fighter in a long time and haven't owned one even longer. I miss the good times I had playing them, but not sure if I'll ever recapture that. Nice to see Marvel in the mix, though.

EvilNed
20-Apr-2010, 05:07 PM
Didn't recognize any of the Capcom enemies, so meh.

CoinReturn
20-Apr-2010, 06:18 PM
Interview with MvC3 Producer. He says this is their first of many "VS." games planned in order to revitalize the fighting genre:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/captivate-10-marvel-vs/64652

Didn't recognize any of the Capcom enemies, so meh.

From the trailer you have:

Ryu - Street Fighter
Morrigan - Darkstalkers
Chris Redfield - Resident Evil

Capcom also sent out some artwork with silhouetted characters, which pretty much confirm:

Frank West - Dead Rising
Dante - Devil May Cry
Trish - Devil May Cry
Chun-Li - Street Fighter
Felicia - Darkstalkers

The Marvel silhouettes seem to include:

-Hulk
-Wolverine
-Deadpool
-Dr.Doom
-Super Skrull
-Dormammu
-Captain America

MvC2 had dozens of characters to choose from, I'm curious as to who else from the Capcom side will be included. Mega Man, Phoenix Wright, Power Stone, Strider, and Onimusha all provide plenty of material. Here's hoping for a raptor from Dino Crisis.

slickwilly13
20-Apr-2010, 07:03 PM
I love how They pit Chris Redfield against himself. That just doesn't seem right.

He's fighting the Hulk and not himself.