PDA

View Full Version : Monsters Inc. 2 coming in 2012

DjfunkmasterG
23-Apr-2010, 02:40 PM
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=2730&p=l.htm

I loved the first I just hope this one is a blast.

LouCipherr
23-Apr-2010, 02:43 PM
I was about to post "before I look, please tell me it's not in 3D"

But then I looked. :rolleyes:

This 3D shit needs to stop. NOW.

DjfunkmasterG
23-Apr-2010, 03:00 PM
Why even ask that question anymore?

LouCipherr
23-Apr-2010, 03:05 PM
Why even ask that question anymore?

Touche', Dj.. I have no idea. I guess I had my hopes up that someone in hollywood wouldn't have their head up their ass. Boy was I mistaken.

bassman
23-Apr-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm surprised it took them this long. I enjoyed Monsters, Inc. but I don't really care enough for a sequel. Besides....the first film ended on a world changing closing note. How can you have the same heartwarming story in the sequel when all the kids in the world now find Monsters funny?

I'll no doubt see Monsters 2, but Toy Story 3 is what I'm looking forward to.:)

MinionZombie
23-Apr-2010, 05:40 PM
Looking forward to Toy Story 3, still have yet to see "Up" (but really want to), and aye ... not sure what they could do for Monsters Inc 2, but the first movie was really good ... only seen it a couple of times, but it's really rather good and packs an emotional punch.

And of course, I absolutely adored WALL.E ... bugger damn near made my shed a tear in the cinema. *sniff* ... ... *looks around to see if any chicks are looking and digging the emotion ... ... not a single look ... ... damn*

:p

Toy Story 1 & 2 are awesome too, natch. Cars can fuck off though, that wasn't at all funny, and Ratatouille was good looking but just as laugh-less as Cars.

ProfessorChaos
23-Apr-2010, 06:01 PM
went on a date once and the movie we were planning on seeing had already started (fucking car wreck had traffic all jacked up) and we decided to see monsters inc. instead.

really enjoyed it, bought my neice the dvd for her birthday this year and actually sat down and watched it with her. don't really know how they're gonna work a sequel into the storyline, but i suppose it could be pretty good...but yeah, not as good as toy story 3 (which i will be watching without shame in theaters this summer).

LouCipherr
23-Apr-2010, 07:14 PM
Looking forward to Toy Story 3, still have yet to see "Up" (but really want to), and aye ... not sure what they could do for Monsters Inc 2, but the first movie was really good ... only seen it a couple of times, but it's really rather good and packs an emotional punch.

Me too. I can't wait to see it. TS3, that is.

And of course, I absolutely adored WALL.E ... bugger damn near made my shed a tear in the cinema.

Dude, I'm glad I'm not alone. That movie is VERY difficult for me to watch, and it's a goddamn animated film! I looooove the first half, but man do I have a hard time watching the end of that film. :(

I still think Wall-E would've been just as good if he just hung out on Earth and played around with everything left there. The rest of that sad shit was unnecessary to subject my brain to. :lol:

blind2d
24-Apr-2010, 07:23 PM
Yeah... I'm just kinda disappointed in Pixar... all these sequels... I don't know... of course I'm stoked for TS3, but... I don't want/need any more Monster's Inc. It was great as a one-shot deal, and the ending was really perfect, so... why make another? I'd rather have something original, even if it's as bad as Cars. And yeah, Wall-E rules.