PDA

View Full Version : Industry Shocker: Halo Developer Bungie Studios Signs Deal With Activision !

darth los
29-Apr-2010, 05:10 PM
So is this a good thing or bad thing?

Does bungie really need activision?

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/704328/Industry-Shocker-Halo-Developer-Bungie-Studios-Signs-Deal-With-Activision-.html

:cool:

ProfessorChaos
29-Apr-2010, 08:22 PM
don't see why bungie would do this, it's not like they need activision.

activision is the greediest and most despicable publisher out there, imo. given what they've done to the spider-man games, tony hawk, guitar hero, and now call of duty series, i am from now on boycotting anything they touch.

i still play world at war (mainly due to nazi zombies and the pacific), but my copy of mw2 wouldn't play last time i tried and i ended up throwing it away. activision can fuck the fuck off, and i am pretty let down that bungie would partner up with the company known for driving franchises into the ground.

so, nope, not interested, unless they team up to make my dream game (the fallout/gta/dead rising hybrid with online co-op...kinda like an mmorpg in the romero-verse.

Exatreides
29-Apr-2010, 08:38 PM
Nope, Terrible terrible news.

Danny
29-Apr-2010, 08:49 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1256615199658.jpg

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!?

darth los
29-Apr-2010, 08:51 PM
don't see why bungie would do this, it's not like they need activision.

activision is the greediest and most despicable publisher out there, imo. given what they've done to the spider-man games, tony hawk, guitar hero, and now call of duty series, i am from now on boycotting anything they touch.

i still play world at war (mainly due to nazi zombies and the pacific), but my copy of mw2 wouldn't play last time i tried and i ended up throwing it away. activision can fuck the fuck off, and i am pretty let down that bungie would partner up with the company known for driving franchises into the ground.

so, nope, not interested, unless they team up to make my dream game (the fallout/gta/dead rising hybrid with online co-op...kinda like an mmorpg in the romero-verse.

Well, they obviously see something the rest of us don't. I have a feeling you're right. It looks as if they have an eye on one of activision's properties in order to make kick ass games out of it.

I only hope that they don't let activision touch their properties with a 10 foot pole. :stunned:

Danny
29-Apr-2010, 09:02 PM
Well, they obviously see something the rest of us don't. I have a feeling you're right. It looks as if they have an eye on one of activision's properties in order to make kick ass games out of it.

I only hope that they don't let activision touch their properties with a 10 foot pole. :stunned:

they need someone to replace infinity ward for the next codmomwaw2 thing, these guys made halo the only other game that sells as many units on multiplayer alone.