PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, but cats officially rock!

Neil
10-May-2010, 11:41 AM
nTasT5h0LEg

MinionZombie
10-May-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm a daily viewer of lolcats, and enjoy all that nonsense immensely.

Although the cats that keep shitting on our driveway can fuck off.

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2010, 01:10 PM
The ceiling fan CAT rocked. :lol:

I love cats. My cat, Spaz, is the biggest Drama Queen on the planet, and when the dog is in trouble in the house she is there to step into discipline him... after I yell at the dog she walks up and smacks him in the chops just for good measure, which leaves him standing there with a dumb look on his face like... WTF just happened.

However, she is just as evil as she is dramatic. She will out of spite come out of her litterbox, walk over to the dogs waterbowl and wash her feet in his water dish then go lay in his bad with wet feet. It pisses him off, but he gets her back by eating all her food. It is quite entertaining fodder, but it just proves to me how much cats rule.

Neil
10-May-2010, 01:11 PM
The ceiling fan CAT rocked. :lol:
That looked a bit serious to me... Poor thing :(

bassman
10-May-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm more of a dog person, but that was pretty cute. The look on that kid's face at the end is priceless.:lol:

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jun-2010, 02:07 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u221/paultagonist/1276435514626.jpg

Cats do rock! :D

MikePizzoff
13-Jun-2010, 04:42 PM
My girlfriend are crazy cat people; we have FIVE cats. Yes, FIVE.

2 are twin pure white cats. One of which has one ice-blue eye, and one green eye - very rare.

Then we've got the daughter of one of them, whom is also pure white.

Then we've got 2 kittens our friend found on the street who are probably the cutest/craziest things in the world.

DjfunkmasterG
13-Jun-2010, 04:54 PM
My cat, while she does rock is the biggest bitch (I think the C word would fit better, but out of respect tot the female members I won't say it) in the world.

While i was in the utility closet which is just below the stair railing in my townhouse the cat was waiting for me to pop back out and she had a paw raised ready to slap me but I caught it before I exited the area. I saw it move and I said you little HO... you do it and NO kitty treats for a year.

She retracted her paw, meowed at me and walked over and slapped the dog upside the head just out of pure spite.

The dog then chased her up the stairs and, jumped on her and wouldn't let her up until she slapped him again. :lol:

I am actually surprised I caught her ready to slap me cause I am suffering from the worst case of Vertigo I have ever had due to a bad ear infection.

SymphonicX
06-Jul-2010, 10:25 AM
Just got my KITTEH!!!!!
Calling it Merlin because of the broadsword shape on his back...awesome litte thing, hours of fun already....gots me a lil bro!

3pidemiC
06-Jul-2010, 12:09 PM
I do love me some cats.