PDA

View Full Version : Anal Beer Bongs....

bassman
10-May-2010, 04:59 PM
So I was talking to a cop yesterday and we started getting into what new ways people are getting high these days. Somehow we got into alcohol and he dropped this bomb on me. ANAL BEER BONGS and VODKA-SOAKED TAMPONS.:|

This is the first i've heard of such a thing and I don't think i'm the only one shocked here. I mean....WHAT?!?! I've seen some crazy parties, but if someone drops their pants and asks you to stick a rubber hose up their ass, it's time to go....

ZBhrpBNuB1o&hl=en_US&fs=1&

As if the anal chug isn't enough....they're also soaking tampons in vodka and putting it in their vagina/anus.

EvilNed
10-May-2010, 05:00 PM
The Tampons I've heard off. You can put it under your armpit too, I believe.

But you're spot on about someone dropping their pants... That'd be a partypooper. Haha. Puns...

Danny
10-May-2010, 05:05 PM
This is not news to me.

AcesandEights
10-May-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I been hearing about this for a while. It's supposed to be pretty dangerous.

Terran
10-May-2010, 05:14 PM
This is the first i've heard of such a thing and I don't think i'm the only one shocked here. I mean....WHAT?!?!

Ive heard of this before....and you participated in a thread in which I mentioned it...:(
I wrote this about alcohol enemas in a recent post about marijuanna

Side note: Delivery of alcohol to the blood stream by means of an enema is extremely risky because the alcohol bypasses the liver on route to the brain. So the toxic byproducts are not addressed and blood alcohol content rises nearly instantaneously with no means of control (vomiting would do nothing). Alcohol poisoning is a serious risk.
http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=16473&page=2&highlight=enema

Any mucus membranes will absorb alcohol to get you drunk....very dangerous though because it bypasses the liver...and you have no saftety net of vomitting to expell the alcohol....Alcohol poisioning is very easy...

Doubt the armpit would work though since it isn't exactly a mucous membrane...

darth los
10-May-2010, 05:24 PM
This is the first i've heard of such a thing and I don't think i'm the only one shocked here. I mean....WHAT?!?! I've seen some crazy parties, but if someone drops their pants and asks you to stick a rubber hose up their ass, it's time to go....

It depends on what type of party your up for I guess. It could be just beginning...:lol:

:cool:

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2010, 05:39 PM
So let me see if I understand this... Drinking alcohol is no longer the "IN" thing... now it is taking a funnel and tube, shoving it up your ass, and filling it up until you pass out or spray the crowd with a shit stained/colored vodka crap mix?

Yeah... this just sounds like total fun. :rolleyes:

WTH is wrong with the youth today? What happened to just smoking a bowl and popping open a bbeer can and having a good time? Now its enemas and tampons.... YEESH

bassman
10-May-2010, 05:40 PM
Ive heard of this before....and you participated in a thread in which I mentioned it...:(
I wrote this about alcohol enemas in a recent post about marijuanna

I must have missed that. My mistake.

It depends on what type of party your up for I guess. It could be just beginning...:lol:

As bad as it would be, I think I would have to watch from a distance. I mean....doesn't the beer have to come back out?:lol:

MikePizzoff
10-May-2010, 05:42 PM
Yeah, I've known about this for years. A friend of mine did his first wine enema like 6 years ago. Not something I'd ever consider doing, especially because I actually enjoy the act of drinking, not just being fucked up.

darth los
10-May-2010, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I've known about this for years. A friend of mine did his first wine enema like 6 years ago. Not something I'd ever consider doing, especially because I actually enjoy the act of drinking, not just being fucked up.

How about not enjoying the act of anal penetration?

That would be the deal breaker for me. :lol:

Terran
10-May-2010, 05:48 PM
I must have missed that. My mistake.

Indeed...
This issue must be resolved!
I challenge you to .....
http://octopup.org/img/burning-man/2002/60-Thu/m/BM2002-0968-08292340-Thunderdome-.jpg
Two Men Enter, One Man Leaves!

AcesandEights
10-May-2010, 06:11 PM
Poor Bassman is having multiple gauntlets thrown down in his path today.

Mike70
10-May-2010, 06:22 PM
As if the anal chug isn't enough....they're also soaking tampons in vodka and putting it in their vagina/anus.

i'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask the obvious: wouldn't this hurt like FUCK!?

i mean come on, vodka is like 40% alcohol. shoving something up your ass covered in 80 proof liquid does not sound like fun at all. sounds like it would burn like all hell.

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2010, 06:24 PM
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask the obvious: wouldn't this hurt like FUCK!?

i mean come on, vodka is like 40% alcohol. shoving something up your ass covered in 80 proof liquid does not sound like fun at all. sounds like it would burn like all hell.

Well if you have ever had the trotts I woudl think the feeling is similar so my best guess would be the sensation is the same... I dunno, personally I think it is the dumbest thing since.... well EVER!

krakenslayer
10-May-2010, 06:36 PM
I think this is one of these niche things that gets blown out of proportion like an urban legend. I'm not saying people don't do it, just that it's a rare niche act that get reported by the media and word of mouth as if it's the latest "craze" that all the kids are into. Like huffimg jenkem or ice docking or... or corpse munging, etc.

AcesandEights
10-May-2010, 06:40 PM
Ice docking?

Gotta google that one when not at the office...

Terran
10-May-2010, 06:40 PM

:).... the inner lining of the colon has no pain receptor nerves...so no pain there...

But I guess if all around your anus was raw and irritated and you split some of the liquor there, then yeah it would burn :shifty:

Mike70
10-May-2010, 06:41 PM
I think this is one of these niche things that gets blown out of proportion like an urban legend. I'm not saying people don't do it, just that it's a rare niche act that get reported by the media and word of mouth as if it's the latest "craze" that all the kids are into. Like huffimg jenkem or ice docking or... or corpse munging, etc.

word. this whole thing smells like the rainbow party hoopla.

DjfunkmasterG
10-May-2010, 06:47 PM
word. this whole thing smells like the rainbow party hoopla.

Its the tea baggers.. I am sure of it. j/k :p

darth los
10-May-2010, 06:53 PM
Ice docking?

Gotta google that one when not at the office...

Then google snorkling. It only gets better. :lol:

bassman
10-May-2010, 07:04 PM

My brother(the cop that told me about this) said he's personally seen it about six times in the last two years. :stunned: Four of which were alcohol poisoning through this method.

darth los
10-May-2010, 07:19 PM
My brother(the cop that told me about this) said he's personally seen it about six times in the last two years. :stunned: Four of which were alcohol poisoning through this method.

Not to get too personal but just the fact that he's been in situations that it's happened six times is a thread unto itself. :lol:

krakenslayer
10-May-2010, 09:02 PM

Yeah, but there's a sort of natural tendency towards encountering such things when you're cop, far more than any normal person would. Cops don't spend their days walking through ordinary homes, dealing with decent ordinary folks and common, everyday behaviour. In fact, cops spend a disproportionate amount of time dealing with scum, weirdos, criminals and abnormal situations. If the cops are involved, it's an unnatural, out-of-the-ordinary situation, by definition.

If he's come across it six times in two years, that might sound like a lot, but look at it this way: that's three times per year, and how many raucous parties and/or people under the influence of alcohol has his PD had to deal with in a year? I'm guessing hundreds. If he works in a very small town, that's probably at least twice a day, on a really, really quiet day. Let's say that's 730 alcohol-related incidents in a year, and if only three of those involved a case of anal-beer-bonging, then that's a hazy estimate of just 0.41% of alcohol-related crimes involving non-oral alcohol consumption. And that's from a cross section of criminally drunk people, it would be even less than 0.41% that if you could factor-in normal law abiding citizens. And how many of that 0.41% is the same person, or seedy group of people, commiting the act multiple times?

Don't get me wrong though. I think it's disturbing that the practice even exists in the first place... :shifty:

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

:).... the inner lining of the colon has no pain receptor nerves...so no pain there...

But I guess if all around your anus was raw and irritated and you split some of the liquor there, then yeah it would burn :shifty:

And most of it's gonna come out eventually, right? :elol:

Neil
10-May-2010, 09:28 PM
With the subject line this thread has, I predict the most views ever :)

Exatreides
10-May-2010, 09:45 PM
Caught my attention! Ahh the things to look forward to in College these days.

ProfessorChaos
10-May-2010, 10:28 PM
there was a bit in one of the jackass movies where they were doing anal beer bongs. seems pretty gay if you ask me. there was also some steve-o world tour video where he was walking around some city wearing a hospital gown with an i.v. filled with vodka...the things some people do.:confused:

i'll just stick to drinking the stuff thanks.

Terran
11-May-2010, 01:25 AM
i'll just stick to drinking the stuff thanks.

Prude.

:D

Hehe, I wouldn't do it either ...but mostly just for safety reasons.

rongravy
11-May-2010, 07:36 PM
So I guess a breathalyzer just won't cut it now...
Fartalyzer? Queefalyzer?
I feel sorry for the cop that has to administer that test.
:moon:

LouCipherr
11-May-2010, 08:02 PM
I.....

Ummm...

I can't think of a damn thing to say. I mean, I've heard of people doing some weird things to cop a buzz, but this shit (hah!) takes the cake.

I'm speechless, really. I hope I never see this done in person. :stunned:

rongravy
11-May-2010, 08:07 PM
I saw some crazy "doulble latte" video where some Irish guy took a beer enema, then shat it back out into a mug, his friend then drank it, then barfed it back up, then another guy drank it. It was pretty foamy by the end of it all.
WTF is wrong with people?!?!?
I've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse, though. I've only ever turned one thing off. I did, however, watch it again later when I was a bit more prepared.
Sometimes you just gotta.

Neil
11-May-2010, 09:39 PM
I saw some crazy "doulble latte" video where some Irish guy took a beer enema, then shat it back out into a mug, his friend then drank it, then barfed it back up, then another guy drank it. It was pretty foamy by the end of it all.
WTF is wrong with people?!?!?
I've seen wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse, though. I've only ever turned one thing off. I did, however, watch it again later when I was a bit more prepared.
Sometimes you just gotta.

Sounds like 2 girls 1 cup all over again...

Legion2213
11-May-2010, 10:45 PM
Jesus effing Christ! :eek:

Seriously, as others have said, WTF is wrong with simply smoking a bowl/hitting a few knives and chugging down a few brews? :rolleyes:

EvilNed
11-May-2010, 11:15 PM
You know, if it was a one-time thing, I'd probably do heroin before I did this.

darth los
12-May-2010, 03:48 PM
Jesus effing Christ! :eek:

Seriously, as others have said, WTF is wrong with simply smoking a bowl/hitting a few knives and chugging down a few brews? :rolleyes:

Part of the culture of getting high is pushing the envelope.

Like for some smoking weed is not enough. They have to lace it with everything from angel dust to formaldahyde. :eek:

I had friends who used to dip a blunt in liquor, let it dry on the radiator an then smoked it. :shifty:

Exactly: WTF!?!

Terran
12-May-2010, 04:21 PM
So I guess a breathalyzer just won't cut it now...
Fartalyzer? Queefalyzer?
I feel sorry for the cop that has to administer that test.
:moon:
I know you were making a joke ...but just in case

Im pretty sure you could still do a breathalyzer....since the gas exchange taking place in your lungs is really what the breathalyzer is supposed to be measuring....
So if you have a high blood alcohol there should be alcohol vapors escaping out of the blood in the lungs where gas exchange is occurring regardless of the method of alcohol intake.

:shifty:

Legion2213
12-May-2010, 07:16 PM
Los, we used to add speed & E's to joints pipes etc...that said nobody ever thought about analising each other with bongs and wotnot. :D

I still can't get over the content of this thread though...totally insane!

LouCipherr
12-May-2010, 07:41 PM

I agree - between this and Dj's "itchy balls" thread, I'm starting to really wonder about everyone's sanity here. :lol:

darth los
12-May-2010, 07:52 PM
Los, we used to add speed & E's to joints pipes etc...that said nobody ever thought about analising each other with bongs and wotnot. :D

A party where guys are willingly (or unwillingly for that matter) sticking things up their asses, in full view and then laughing about it is not my type of scene.

That's just me though.

BillyRay
12-May-2010, 07:59 PM
I agree - between this and Dj's "itchy balls" thread, I'm starting to really wonder about everyone's sanity here. :lol:

Their Hygene, anyway... :D

darth los
12-May-2010, 08:16 PM
Their Hygene, anyway... :D

that thread definitely made me think twice about just shaking a dude's hand I'll tell you that much.

I'm goin with the fist bump from here on out. :lol:

Terran
12-May-2010, 08:19 PM
that thread definitely made me think twice about just shaking a dude's hand I'll tell you that much.

Somebody once said somewhere "My penis is far cleaner than my hand":dead: