PDA

View Full Version : New Coke Machine: 104 Flavors

slickwilly13
10-May-2010, 09:40 PM
I do not drink soft drinks very much anymore, but I would most definately try this out once in a while.

http://www.slashfood.com/2010/05/10/cokes-new-machine-gives-you-104-flavors/?icid=main|main|dl3|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slashfo od.com%2F2010%2F05%2F10%2Fcokes-new-machine-gives-you-104-flavors%2F

SRP76
11-May-2010, 12:33 AM
I'd just stick to regular Coca-Cola. No need for playing games with it. But for the weirdos that like to mix all the syrups into a nasty blend, this is great.

Terran
11-May-2010, 01:26 AM
All syrup no soda for me.....:(

EvilNed
11-May-2010, 06:43 AM
Water? That's just the damn tap water they use to make their coke products.

MikePizzoff
11-May-2010, 12:32 PM
I don't drink much soda. When I do, I prefer it to be Mexican Coca-Cola.

bassman
11-May-2010, 01:31 PM

:lol:

Intentional or accidental Dos Equis reference?

I don't care for that many flavors, but I did enjoy Vanilla Coke when it was available.

slickwilly13
11-May-2010, 03:45 PM

The only Cokes I drink are imported from Mexico. It is the true original Coke made with real sugar and not HFCS. I have a 10 pack in my fridge. I drink one or two per week.

LouCipherr
11-May-2010, 07:15 PM
104 flavors of coke? I thought it only came in a few flavors... Columbian, Peruvian, Coovan... I'd be more impressed if they included the straw...

oh, no, wait a sec... wrong coke. :lol: :shifty::D

Y'know, if I could get a hold of the Mexican coke, I'd be all over it. Never liked coke as much as I used to once they switched to HFCS (still better than that shitty pepsi stuff though). It would be nice if coca-cola would do the "throwback" thing like Pepsi Co. is doing now. :(

darth los
11-May-2010, 08:00 PM

Don't worry dude, I got the reference. :lol:

I love that commercial, that guy is bad ass.

It's like a Chuck Norris spoof or something. I like the one where it says " He would get in touch with his feminie side, if he had one. " :lol:

Oh and, "he once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt."

:cool:

MikePizzoff
12-May-2010, 12:32 AM

:lol: Hahahahaha! Completely unintentional. I've always got beer on the mind, I guess.

The only Cokes I drink are imported from Mexico. It is the true original Coke made with real sugar and not HFCS. I have a 10 pack in my fridge. I drink one or two per week.

Right on, man. Fuck high-fructose shit; it just makes me feel bad while drinking it. The stuff made from real sugar cane is just so light and crisp - it's genuinely refreshing (and also not nearly as bad for you)!

darth los
12-May-2010, 03:41 PM
nearly[/U] as bad for you)!

Exactly. If people would actually research what it is that they're putting into their bodies they would find that the stuff they put in the sweeten their drinks is worse for them than the actual sugar is.

Terran
12-May-2010, 04:27 PM
Exactly. If people would actually research what it is that they're putting into their bodies they would find that the stuff they put in the sweeten their drinks is worse for them than the actual sugar is.

But the commercials on TV sponsored by The Corn Refiners Association tells me high fructose corn syrup is just fine....

Why would they lie?

:annoyed:

This funny
mqIpAyHJ2ws

LouCipherr
12-May-2010, 07:33 PM
But the commercials on TV sponsored by The Corn Refiners Association tells me high fructose corn syrup is just fine....

Why would they lie?

:annoyed:

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. :D

darth los
12-May-2010, 07:42 PM
The bottom line is all that matters, even when they know it's bad for you, like cigarettes for example.