PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here watch Supernatural?

Leo
14-May-2010, 02:22 AM
It's a really good show and I was just wondering if there were any fans here.

Mike70
14-May-2010, 02:32 AM
i thought the first two seasons were pretty cool. the 3rd season was decent but after that, it's total shitsville.

the whole "apocalypse" thing has been done to death.

JDFP
14-May-2010, 02:32 AM
It's one of my most favorite shows. I never miss an episode.

Two brothers, Sam and Dean (and a beautiful '67 Chevy Impala) as well as their friend Bobby played so well by Jim Beaver, up against creatures, demons, and Satan himself this season. I loved the season finale. I'm also excited that there is going to be a 6th season next year. The only downside is that we have to wait another 15-16 weeks before it begins again.

I own season 1-4 on DVD and I'm looking forward to buying the 5th season when it comes out on DVD. Eventually, I'll upgrade to Blu-ray on all of them. :)

But, to answer your question, yes, this is a fantastic show. I really look forward to the events that will happen next year. I think the 6th season will be about them attempting to find God, and, personally, I'd love to see God played by Michael Ironside even though I don't think the show has enough cheese to pay Ironside for the role (I'd settle for Will Patton, even though I doubt they have the cheese to pay him too).

j.p.

Leo
14-May-2010, 02:36 AM
Awesome I don't know why but a lot of people I talk to don't watch it. It's also one of my favorites too. Originally there were only going to be 5 season, but it did so well that they are gonna do another one. I can't wait.

Dtothe3
23-May-2010, 08:40 PM
Love the show. Just seen the final episode of it (I think). Fantastic stuff.

Wish it wasn't the case, but it cannot continue from here.

Tricky
23-May-2010, 08:56 PM
As Mike said the first couple of series were great, when they were just investigating random hauntings & the like, then it went the same way as the X-files did years ago & started trying to go too big, that kinda spoiled it

JDFP
23-May-2010, 09:39 PM
Love the show. Just seen the final episode of it (I think). Fantastic stuff.

Wish it wasn't the case, but it cannot continue from here.

Oh but it will...

The sixth season has already been green-lit by CW, and I, for one, am looking forward to it. For those who begrudge the mythology of the last few seasons with the angels/demons/Lucifer the sixth season is supposedly going to be a return to form of the first two seasons of the show.

It's intelligent and witty writing (the show) in a period of time when we're slapped with silly reality show after reality show.

j.p.

blind2d
24-May-2010, 03:08 AM
My stepmom turned me on to this show, and I must say it's one of the best out there right now. Ghostfacers!