PDA

View Full Version : "Worst wedding dj ever!"

Danny
14-May-2010, 05:40 PM
Linked to this by mike krahuliks twitter, at first it looks lame, watch till the end.

bZP4Ugev82I

JDFP
14-May-2010, 05:44 PM
What the hell?

That's all, just what???

j.p.

Danny
14-May-2010, 05:46 PM
What the hell?

That's all, just what???

j.p.

didn't notice his "drum solo" in the top left?

JDFP
14-May-2010, 05:51 PM
didn't notice his "drum solo" in the top left?

Oh, I most certainly did... that's why I was saying: "What the hell?" -- I guess it should have been more of a "What the hell!" with an exclamation mark instead of a question mark. ("I'm Ron Burgundy?"). :cool:

j.p.

Danny
14-May-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh, I most certainly did... that's why I was saying: "What the hell?" -- I guess it should have been more of a "What the hell!" with an exclamation mark instead of a question mark. ("I'm Ron Burgundy?"). :cool:

j.p.

ah, got it.

Plus bonus points for an anchorman reference.

bassman
14-May-2010, 05:58 PM
:lol:

Worst? I say BEST wedding DJ ever....

slickwilly13
14-May-2010, 06:13 PM
:lol: She just stood there with no emotion.

MinionZombie
14-May-2010, 06:15 PM
lol, saw this on YouTube a couple of days ago ... I was lolling in confusion. So random and weird, yet so damn funny ... and weird. :D I thought it was just going to be some shit wedding DJ dropping a clanger or something, but then he does his 'drum solo' and I just went "WTF?!" :lol:

Danny
14-May-2010, 06:17 PM
:lol: She just stood there with no emotion.

Thats what had me crying with laughter. she stood and took like something from tim and eric.

for your health.

SymphonicX
14-May-2010, 06:24 PM
What the hell?

That's all, just what???

j.p.

I'd like to reiterate the comments above...

WHAT THE F**K!?

the fat girl sitting at the front looking bored also amuses me...

MinionZombie
14-May-2010, 06:32 PM
I'd like to reiterate the comments above...

WHAT THE F**K!?

the fat girl sitting at the front looking bored also amuses me...

Ditto, it just makes the wedding reception look even more rubbish. I was waiting for her to do something, she's the perfect bluff in a way, because you totally don't expect the DJ to do what he does. :lol:

Thats what had me crying with laughter. she stood and took like something from tim and eric.

She even turns towards him, as if it's part of their act or something - if they're together, that is ... and how she doesn't even react, or slap him in the face, hahaha ... good lord. Happened to you before, Miss? :shifty:

Terran
14-May-2010, 07:00 PM

for your health.

Great Job