PDA

View Full Version : Zombie-ism:Influence of Zombies in Video Games & Film

riddleone
16-May-2010, 06:15 PM
This is a pictorial essay on the influence of Video Games & Film on the evolution of Zombie Lore and Myth.

http://darkriddle1.wetpaint.com/page/ZOMBIE-ISM!%3A+Zombie+Influence+in+Video+Games+to+Film

krakenslayer
16-May-2010, 06:19 PM
Interesting, but: double post!

riddleone
16-May-2010, 07:03 PM
Actually I tried to move it, since it seems it belongs in the gaming section. But what the hell? ...I don't think that's such a sin! :annoyed:

krakenslayer
16-May-2010, 07:06 PM
Actually I tried to move it, since it seems it belongs in the gaming section. But what the hell? ...I don't think that's such a sin! :annoyed:

Obviously you're not a spambot or anything like that, I'm just messing around. ;)

It is an interesting page you've got there, worth a read... but the mods will probably end up deleting one of these threads. Maybe they'll do the other one since this one now has replies to it.

riddleone
16-May-2010, 07:11 PM
I tried to delete the other post in the media section, but didn't know how - so I just redirected viewers here. That Link though will be updated when other games come out - such as Island of the Dead - so that it kind of has an interactive feel to it in terms of current game trends. Peace.:rant:

MinionZombie
16-May-2010, 07:45 PM
Deleted the other thread in Media which had no responses yet.

In future PM a member of staff if you accidentally post something in the wrong forum, if we haven't already spotted the misplacement and moved it, that is. :)

riddleone
16-May-2010, 07:54 PM
Thanks...Will do.

krakenslayer
16-May-2010, 07:58 PM
Peace.:rant:

It's cool, I never intended anything assholish in my comment. Any snarkiness that you read into it was nothing more than a result of my failure to express myself properly. My fault. Peace :)

acealive1
16-May-2010, 08:16 PM
8zV2u2-RYGw

riddleone
16-May-2010, 11:35 PM
Man, that was a cool clip: had I known about that, I would have mentioned it in my article...damn! Still, your digital driving is far better than my wife's real driving, despite your multiple crashes. LOL. Peace.

acealive1
18-May-2010, 12:16 AM
Man, that was a cool clip: had I known about that, I would have mentioned it in my article...damn! Still, your digital driving is far better than my wife's real driving, despite your multiple crashes. LOL. Peace.

i remember i just happened to be at the store when this game came out and when i got to this level i was like hahahaah

riddleone
18-May-2010, 04:45 PM
Vice City is a 1980's oriented game, and Dawn of the Dead came out in what, 1978/1979 or maybe 1980? Not sure, but it must have been close enough for them to put that cool part in the game. :elol:

acealive1
19-May-2010, 01:51 AM
Vice City is a 1980's oriented game, and Dawn of the Dead came out in what, 1978/1979 or maybe 1980? Not sure, but it must have been close enough for them to put that cool part in the game. :elol:

just meant to be a romero homage, nothing more