PDA

View Full Version : 'Lifeless'

JonOfTheShred
18-May-2010, 04:32 PM
The first three episodes of zombie series 'Lifeless' are online at Fearnet.

http://www.fearnet.com/

I've only watched this first thus far, and it was pretty well done.

Sammich
18-May-2010, 09:47 PM
I really like this series. Unlike the other goofy indie zombie movies, this one the acting is pretty good and actually has character development and back stories of what they were doing the day when the zombies started to rise. These are people that you can identify with and want to see either survive or meet their rightful doom. Thankfully missing are the obnoxious stereotypical characters present in most movies nowdays like the gangsta thug and constantly hysterical woman.

paranoid101
18-May-2010, 11:13 PM
Sadly cant get it to work for me :dead:

JonOfTheShred
18-May-2010, 11:48 PM
Sadly cant get it to work for me :dead:

It only works in the US at the moment, although I believe they're trying to fix it.

If its any consolation, the third episode ends on quite a cliff-hanger, arguably at the exact moment the show starts to really pick up.

AcesandEights
19-May-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the link. I'll make a point of checking it out later this week.

Are they long episodes?

Skippy911sc
19-May-2010, 07:32 PM
I must have issues... I don't see the videos at all??? WTF??? Is there a direct link to the shows? I am in the USA.

JonOfTheShred
19-May-2010, 09:59 PM
I thought I'd mention they are now having "Zombiefest" over at the same site.

They have: Peter Jacksons Dead Alive. House of the Dead (still haven't seen it.) The 2006 Night of the Living Dead remake. And the directors cut of Return of the Living Dead 3.

Thanks for the link. I'll make a point of checking it out later this week.

Are they long episodes?

The first one was 15 minutes, the second one 20 and the third 17. In those regions.

I must have issues... I don't see the videos at all??? WTF??? Is there a direct link to the shows? I am in the USA.

http://www.fearnet.com/videos/short_film/index.html

Skippy911sc
20-May-2010, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the link, I looked over the site but could not find it. I will check it out later.