PDA

View Full Version : Westboro baptist church plan to picket Dio's funeral

Danny
23-May-2010, 02:24 AM
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140446

THIS WILL END IN VIOLENCE.

This is probably gonna be the one where the people who the are ruining there chance to pay last respects wont turn the other cheek and stay reserved. If they show up to dios funeral spouting there usual hate mongering drivel someone is going to beat the shit out of them.
Hell, i dont think this cult realizes how many fans dio had and lets face it metal fans can be crazy in a minority of the whole- not the whole fanbase but theres enough crazy fucks into metal to see them calling dio a "pedophile faggot who burns in hell" to retaliate in a really bad way.

like i said up top. this will only end badly for everyone involved.:|

PS. fuck the cultist redneck fucks. dio was a legend.

krakenslayer
23-May-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah, there's definitely gonna be some kind of trouble.

EvilNed
23-May-2010, 10:02 AM
Yeah, that was my first thought as well. I hope it does. I hope the cops turn the other cheek, tho.

Legion2213
24-May-2010, 07:34 PM
I hope that Dio's fans will do their best to steer well clear of the poor children that these Westboro scum haul around, it would look bad if they got knocked over by rampaging rock fans looking to kick some ass.

As for the adult Westboro scum, I hope they reap what they sew...nasty minded, hateful, worthless fuckers.

LouCipherr
25-May-2010, 12:36 PM
Y'know, I usually never wish anyone dead, but the leader of this so-called 'church' (Fred Phelps if I remember correctly) really needs to be run over by a fucking bus and dragged for several miles.

A word to the leader of the church: "God hates fags" eh buddy? I don't think God takes to kindly to dipshits like yourself that have no tolerance, distort His word, and spread hatred around like it's candy for kids on halloween. Last I checked that was NOT part of "God's Plan", so how about we have a nice go fuck yourself sandwich over lunch, eh?

This won't end well. I hope Dio's fans ignore this dude, but somehow I think this is going to end up in some kind of scuffle at a minimum.

I hope I'm wrong.

slickwilly13
25-May-2010, 03:09 PM
I hope they kill them all. Except, the kids.

shootemindehead
25-May-2010, 03:16 PM
I love these guys.

"God Hates (insert whatyawant here)"

Ha ha...for fuck sake...:lol:

Legion2213
25-May-2010, 05:30 PM
I don't care how religious or non religious you are, you just know that Jesus would slap that guy into armageddon if met him today.

MikePizzoff
26-May-2010, 01:04 AM
Scum. Plain and simple. If there were a hell (which there isn't), I feel these people would be sure to burn in it.

SRP76
26-May-2010, 02:39 AM
I just plain don't give a fuck about Dio, never have.

But every one of these "funeral protests" (not like this is the first, folks) have one thing in common: idiots railing against the dead guy. The dead guy. What in fuck do you think you're going to accomplish? HE'S FUCKING DEAD! How is he supposed to be care what you think now?

The only possible thing they can wind up doing is pissing off people that are not the dude they have a problem with. Talk about a waste of time and effort.

JDFP
26-May-2010, 02:47 AM
I don't agree with Westboro or what they teach or what they say... as a religious person myself, I consider their teachings to be self-serving and against the teachings of what Christ taught. But, I have to point out...

In reading over the posts in this thread, it's a bit ironic to take note that everyone attacking Westboro are using the same type of language and rhetoric that Phelps and his minions take towards folks/individuals they disagree with for their ideas.

Westboro: "I hate faggots!"

Response: "Well, I hate you for using the word faggot, you bastards!"

Yeah, step it up one, that will certainly teach the people who have their opinions of hatred against people that hate them even more a lesson. :shifty:

From EvilNed:

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. I hope it does. I hope the cops turn the other cheek, tho.

So, what you're saying is that you hope that people get the shit beat out of them because they have unpopular opinions and they are vocal and choose bad timing (grave sites, etc.) to express their opinions. Right. Because beating the shit out of them will teach them a lesson not to have hate in their heart in the least (:)); if anything, that will just make them even more vindictive. It would me. Hatred begets greater hatred.

From Slickwilly:

I hope they kill them all. Except, the kids.

It's one thing to hope people get killed when we don't like what they have to say, but protesting (even though we may vehemently disagree with their opinions, which I know I do) is just a no-no. Right. This makes perfect sense.

If anything, the replies of some folks here only validate the hatred of bigots, fascists, communists, and their ilk. It's like the NAACP teaching the Ku Klux Klan a lesson by blowing up a Klan rally and killing everyone there. Because certainly if that were to happen, the surviving Klan would realize the error of their ways and feel bad for what they said and did... :shifty:

j.p.

Minerva_Zombi
26-May-2010, 05:51 AM
If you're going to Protest Dio, protest against his awful music. Not the fact that he's a "metal guy". It just makes you look like an asshole. Instead of someone with taste.