PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Zombie Movie Quote?

Darksider18
02-Jun-2010, 03:27 PM
My All-Time Favourite Quote Would Have To Be The Very First One From NOTLD.......... "Their Coming To Get You Barbara". Lmao.

Reply With Yours. :).

darth los
02-Jun-2010, 03:33 PM
For my money this one can't be beat. I don't particularly like the film but this was funny as hell:

Pillsbury: Yellow to red!

Motown: What the fuck does a Samoan know about hot-wiring a fucking car?

Pillsbury: 50,000 cars stolen in Samoa every year.

Motown: Well, a million in Detroit.

Pillsbury: Detroit has 50 million cars. Samoa, 50,000. Every one stolen.

Classic: :lol:

:cool:

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 03:41 PM
Seriously not to be racist cause im not but i like when Rhodes tell's Steele to kick John around a bit....

Might knock some sense into that "Jungle Bunny" head!:hyper::lol:

Danny
02-Jun-2010, 03:49 PM
my top 3:

1: "we got this man, we got this by the ass!"
2: "you want anything from the shops?" ".....cornetto"
3: "50,000 cars in samoa, all stolen"

darth los
02-Jun-2010, 03:55 PM
Seriously not to be racist cause im not but i like when Rhodes tell's Steele to kick John around a bit....

Might knock some sense into that "Jungle Bunny" head!:hyper::lol:

The racism portrayed in that film actually added realism for me. They had been giving it to miguel pretty good the whole film so it wasn't like it was a shock or anything.

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 04:02 PM
After being shot in the chest - "Is that how you greet people where you're from?"

"We got this by the ass!"

"Dummies! Dummies! Dummies!"(must be said in the same voice)

And John's entire "punished by the creator" speech...

EvilNed
02-Jun-2010, 04:08 PM
"I'm running this monkey farm now, Frankenstein, and I wanna know what the fuck you're doing with my time!!"

It's all in the delivery. :D

For some reason, I've always enjoyed the kind of quotes which can ONLY be traced to apocalyptic zombie scenarios. I don't know why, but they always send shivers down my spine. Most lines could be from any kind of movie. But these "Zombie" kind of lines can instantly be pinpointed to zombies. Such as:

"They're coming out of the ground! They're everywhere!" - Zombi 2

"You're dead, man. You're dead, you're gonna turn into one of those things out there!" - Return of the Living Dead

"The dead don't walk around, except in very bad paperback novels!" - The Breakfast at the Manchester Morgue.

That last one has actually been quote of the day on IMDb twice.

AcesandEights
02-Jun-2010, 04:10 PM
That last one has actually been quote of the day on IMDb twice.

It scares me that you know this, Ned.

Rancid Carcass
02-Jun-2010, 04:17 PM
My All-Time Favourite Quote Would Have To Be The Very First One From NOTLD.......... "Their Coming To Get You Barbara"

Don't you mean Shaun of the Dead?! :p

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 04:37 PM
The racism portrayed in that film actually added realism for me. They had been giving it to miguel pretty good the whole film so it wasn't like it was a shock or anything.

no kidding...they also looked like they wouldnt have mind givin it to Sara pretty good the whole film as well!;):moon:

darth los
02-Jun-2010, 04:49 PM
no kidding...they also looked like they wouldnt have mind givin it to Sara pretty good the whole film as well!;):moon:

I have a feeling had the situation been allowed to fester a bit longer that was inevitably going to be the case.

For all intents and purposes she was the last woman alive, so you do the math.

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 04:51 PM
Sarah, as well as her two male friends would have never let that happen. They would've probably died trying to prevent it, but John and McDermott wouldn't let it happen.

Of course....those crazy soldiers may have killed her and then still had their way.:dead:

Andy
02-Jun-2010, 05:05 PM
They could just put a football helmet on her dawn'04 style :lol:

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 05:23 PM
Sarah, as well as her two male friends would have never let that happen. They would've probably died trying to prevent it, but John and McDermott wouldn't let it happen.

Of course....those crazy soldiers may have killed her and then still had their way.:dead:

i don't know bout John protecting Sara, most of the movie he looks like he's pretty down to give her some Alabama Black Snake himself! :D With that said while with that going on you can be assured that McDermott would be watchin' while pullin' his pork!:eek:

also as far as the others go(Frankenstein,Fisher, Bub etc.)...i think by that point the soldiers would be in full jail mode mentally...meaning that i don't think any piece of ass was would be spared....at least in Steele's mind!:moon::lol:

EvilNed
02-Jun-2010, 05:35 PM
It scares me that you know this, Ned.

It's my homepage! It's my homepage! Sue me! :lol:

fulci fan
02-Jun-2010, 05:51 PM
"Keep calm, kiddies. Cus I'm one baby they ain't biting. I know how to deal with them!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. That wouldn't be polite. I get the first shot!"

"What do you want? Drumstick or wing? Ahhhh a wing, eh? Well suck this!"

All quotes from the greatest character in zombie movie history- ZANTORO!

http://www.caratteristi.it/foto2/Franco_Garofalo.jpg

Trin
02-Jun-2010, 06:01 PM
i don't know bout John protecting Sara
If you watch closely, at the point where Sarah is being asked to sit down and Rhodes is telling Steele to shoot her, John stands up and has his hand near his gun.

My addition:
"They're dead. They're all messed up."

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 06:03 PM
"Keep calm, kiddies. Cus I'm one baby they ain't biting. I know how to deal with them!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. That wouldn't be polite. I get the first shot!"

"What do you want? Drumstick or wing? Ahhhh a wing, eh? Well suck this!"

All quotes from the greatest character in zombie movie history- ZANTORO!

http://www.caratteristi.it/foto2/Franco_Garofalo.jpg

although this film has more cheese than an enchilada its actually a good watch id rate this neck and neck with Zombie!:sneaky:

major jay
02-Jun-2010, 06:40 PM
BURIAL GROUND.

Prof. Ayres: [to an attacking zombie] No, stay back! I'm your friend!

--------------------------------------------

Michael: Mother, this cloth smells of death!

-----------------------------------------------

James: You look just like a little whore, but I like that in a girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mark: You're getting a raise out of me alright, but it has nothing to do with money.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Michael: [after making sexual advances on his mother] What's wrong? I'm your son!

paranoid101
02-Jun-2010, 07:18 PM
Father McGruder: Stand back boy! This calls for divine intervention!

Father McGruder: I kick ass for the Lord!

Zoo Keeper: Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys

Paquita Maria Sanchez: Your mother ate my dog!
Lionel Cosgrove: Not all of it.

EvilNed
02-Jun-2010, 07:57 PM
BURIAL GROUND.

Michael: Mother, this cloth smells of death!

Haha! I forgot about that! That line is soooo random. I love that film. The soundtrack's really eerie tho... I don't know... Could just be me... But it hits a nerve!

BillyRay
02-Jun-2010, 08:32 PM
"The end of time"

:elol::lol::elol::lol:

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 09:10 PM
If you watch closely, at the point where Sarah is being asked to sit down and Rhodes is telling Steele to shoot her, John stands up and has his hand near his gun.

My addition:
"They're dead. They're all messed up."

I don't blame him for 1 second....i'd also shoot anybody that was gonna waste the last piece of tail left on the planet!;)

btw: you sure John wasn't just grabbin' his junk and checking her out!:lol:

Marie
03-Jun-2010, 12:21 AM
Don't you mean Shaun of the Dead?! :p

No. that was"WE"RE coming to get you Barbara".

M_

fulci fan
03-Jun-2010, 11:22 PM
although this film has more cheese than an enchilada its actually a good watch id rate this neck and neck with Zombie!:sneaky:

How dare you! ;)

Cartma7546
04-Jun-2010, 05:55 AM
I use these in everyday conversations a little too much

1. we got this by the ass...
2. Is that food enough for ya!?
3. Looks like god left the phone off the hook...
4. Zombies man...they creep me out
5. (big daddy scream)...only used after rough sex

DjfunkmasterG
04-Jun-2010, 11:58 AM
My Favorite quotes:

Night - They're dead, they're all messed up

Dawn - We don't like people who don't share. You just fucked up real bad.

Day - Maybe he thought we was getting to big for our britches trying to figure his shit out.

Land - Looks like god left the phone off the hook, huh baby?

Diary - I don't think the problem is people waking up dead, but that dead people are waking up.

Survival - (After the grenade explodes O'Flynn says) What the fuck was that?

Shaun of the Dead - Can I get any of you cunts a drink?

The Return of the Living Dead - Watch your tongue boy if you like this job

Return of the Living Dead Part II - Get the damn screw driver out of my head

Zombieland - Thank God for rednecks :D

ZomBub
04-Jun-2010, 07:32 PM
Tarman liked the following:

"You nearly succeeded in destroying my life's work. I could easily kill you now. But I'm determined to have your brain!"
(Dr. Butcher MD)

"I'll strangle you with my hands!"
(Garden of the Dead)

But I tend to favor these:

"I need to rent a room."
"I'm sorry sir, but we're all out of rooms."
"I said I need a room!"
"Oh, well in that case, we do have a room for you." (Zombi 3)

"I'm feeling better, Patricia . . . but I'm thirsty . . . FOR YOUR BLOOD!" (Zombi 3)

"There were traces of blood all around. Strange colored blood."
"Damn it!" (Zombi 3)

"This isn't pus, you know; it's something much worse." (Zombi 3)

"It sounds like someone's being scalped."
"It sure does." (Zombi 3)

"As a man of science, I don't believe in voodooism." (Zombie)

"I've just been informed that zombies have entered the building; they're at the door; they're coming in; NOOOOO!!!" (Zombie)

"Just how I like it; rich and creamy!" (Dead Alive)

"You're like a giant cock-blocking robot, developed in a secret fucking government lab." (Zombieland)

"Blind kids, a midget, dykes on bikes . . . we could start a side-show!" (Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town)

"I'll tell you a secret. I didn't do it for science. And I didn't do it for glory. I'M JUST MEAN!" (Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town)

"55 gallon drum of highly toxic experimental chemical warfare nuclear waste" (Redneck Zombies)

"Why are the hunky guys always dead before I get to meet them?" (The Dead Hate the Living)

"Come on, Chuck, why don't you try reading some?"
"Don't do it! It might release evil forces!" (Zombie 4: After Death)

"Of all the places in all the world my dad could have picked to build his [car] dealership, he had to pick the one right down the street from walking-dead central." (Children of the Living Dead)

DEAD BEAT
04-Jun-2010, 08:27 PM

"You nearly succeeded in destroying my life's work. I could easily kill you now. But I'm determined to have your brain!"
(Dr. Butcher MD)

"I'll strangle you with my hands!"
(Garden of the Dead)

But I tend to favor these:

"I need to rent a room."
"I'm sorry sir, but we're all out of rooms."
"I said I need a room!"
"Oh, well in that case, we do have a room for you." (Zombi 3)

"I'm feeling better, Patricia . . . but I'm thirsty . . . FOR YOUR BLOOD!" (Zombi 3)

"There were traces of blood all around. Strange colored blood."
"Damn it!" (Zombi 3)

"It sounds like someone's being scalped."
"It sure does." (Zombi 3)

"As a man of science, I don't believe in voodooism." (Zombie)

"I've just been informed that zombies have entered the building; they're at the door; they're coming in; NOOOOO!!!" (Zombie)

"Just how I like it; rich and creamy!" (Dead Alive)

"You're like a giant cock-blocking robot, developed in a secret fucking government lab." (Zombieland)

"Blind kids, a midget, dykes on bikes . . . we could start a side-show!" (Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town)

"I'll tell you a secret. I didn't do it for science. And I didn't do it for glory. I'M JUST MEAN!" (Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town)

"55 gallon drum of highly toxic experimental chemical warfare nuclear waste" (Redneck Zombies)

"Why are the hunky guys always dead before I get to meet them?" (The Dead Hate the Living)

"Come on, Chuck, why don't you try reading some?"
"Don't do it! It might release evil forces!" (Zombie 4: After Death)

"Of all the places in all the world my dad could have picked to build his [car] dealership, he had to pick the one right down the street from walking-dead central." (Children of the Living Dead)

wow u guys r diggin deep now.....sorry i missed most of these pile of dung movies!:D:moon:

darth los
04-Jun-2010, 08:45 PM
wow u guys r diggin deep now.....sorry i missed most of these pile of dung movies!:D:moon:

They are crap aren't they? :lol:

fulci fan
04-Jun-2010, 09:07 PM

When was this line in there?!? :rockbrow:

krakenslayer
04-Jun-2010, 09:16 PM

Horrible movie, AMAZING line. Wasn't it Clu Gulager, from ROTLD, that uttered that line?

ZomBub
04-Jun-2010, 11:15 PM
When was this line in there?!? :rockbrow:

If I recall correctly, it was just after the zombie bird scene. They were surveying wounds. (Huddled next to a staircase? Vague recollection.)

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

"The end of time"

:elol::lol::elol::lol:

"The beginning of the end."
"The end of what?"
"The world. The universe. Everything." (Undead)

major jay
05-Jun-2010, 12:04 PM
zombie D.J. - I'll dedicate my last number to all the undead from around the world.
(ZOMBIE 3)

----------------------------------------

Boss - I want an exhaustive interview that will reinsure are viewers.

Dean Miller - Not just the truth, pure and simple?

Boss - Forget the philosophy Miller. Just do what you're told!

Dean Miller - If possible sir, only if possible!

(NIGHTMARE CITY)

BillyRay
05-Jun-2010, 02:19 PM
Bill Robinson (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/): I'd say I'm a pretty darn good father. My father tried to eat me, I don't remember trying to eat Timmy.

Helen Robinson (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005251/): Bill, just because your father tried to eat you, does that mean we all have to be unhappy... forever?
(FIDO)

School Children: [singing] In the brain and not the chest. Head shots are the very best.
(FIDO)

Bill Robinson (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0048414/): Now, I know you're not supposed to have a hand gun until you're twelve... but it can come in real handy.
(FIDO)

Joel: “We’re here, we’re dead, get used to it.”
(AMERICAN ZOMBIE)