PDA

View Full Version : a leg or a wing?

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 03:37 PM
It never dawned on me until now...but just as we all have preferences of what type of meats and parts that we crave the most to eat.

I wonder if zombies have that same craving? Any suggestions?
:rockbrow::|:shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek:

EvilNed
02-Jun-2010, 03:52 PM
Their favourite food? Menschen Fleisch!!!

darth los
02-Jun-2010, 04:07 PM
Neither.

I'm a breast man. :D

:cool:

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 04:09 PM
Zombies seem to always go for the guts. Can't say that i'm big into eating guts...

EvilNed
02-Jun-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe the feces on their way to the ass give some extra spice.

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 04:15 PM
I should have added *except for ROTLD zombies. They only want brains for some reason. Wasteful bastards.

Not a big fan of brains, either...

While we're on the subject of what/how they eat....who wants to bet that Romero eventually has them cook their food? :p

DEAD BEAT
02-Jun-2010, 04:32 PM
Maybe the feces on their way to the ass give some extra spice.

ha! like the way you think dude! i was gonna say maybe where the most meat is "the ass!" :moon:

Epidemic79
03-Jun-2010, 07:07 PM
I should have added *except for ROTLD zombies. They only want brains for some reason. Wasteful bastards.

While we're on the subject of what/how they eat....who wants to bet that Romero eventually has them cook their food? :p

Yea,I always thought it was kinda a waste. I have also thought its funny how surprisingly thin human skulls are in the Russo universe.

And on the cooking food bit; Well,he kinda already did. Reference Original NoTLD,the "Cookout" with Tom & Judy in the truck. I'd say that qualifies as at least partially cooked,maybe a little rare-lol

Publius
04-Jun-2010, 10:50 AM
Zombies seem to always go for the guts. Can't say that i'm big into eating guts...

That would make sense. Among animals, predators often have a preference for internal organs (though things like the kidneys and liver above intestines), which are rich in blood and nutrients. And (assuming zombies have a biological cause) if the bacterium or virus or whatever were to impose some kind of preference on its host's feeding habits, the innards would be a good place to start. That way there's a better chance that the victim's attackers will be sated before critically damaging major muscle tissue (arms, legs, buttocks), making it more likely that the victim will reanimate in an effective state for further reproducing the bacterium or virus.

DjfunkmasterG
04-Jun-2010, 11:47 AM

Haven't you ever eaten Calf Brains? When cooked right they are yummy. :D

Like DARTH I am a breast man too. So If I become a zombie and I see some big titted morsel running my way I am going to eat the titty. :p

Trin
04-Jun-2010, 02:06 PM
Yet again I regret that humans don't have gizzards.

DEAD BEAT
04-Jun-2010, 03:50 PM
lol not 2 get 2 into it....but its never been confirmed if a zombie would eat a Johnson (aka: joystick, shaft, rod, junk, tube steak etc.)! lol:eek:

according 2 the movies they eat people never discriminating any body parts.....something 2 thing about....:stunned::sneaky:

darth los
04-Jun-2010, 04:02 PM
ha! like the way you think dude! i was gonna say maybe where the most meat is "the ass!" :moon:

Well, it is the bodies biggest muscle. Well for most.

Mine is located on in the front. :p :D

:cool: