PDA

View Full Version : blade tv series premiere...

Mike70
05-Jun-2006, 10:26 PM
is on 25 jun at 10 pm on spike.

while this seems like a potentially interesting show, i have never even heard of the rapper (yes you read that right) who is going to be playing blade - someone called, uh hmmm, sticky fingerz.

supposedly this is going to cover blade's earlier years.

Cody
06-Jun-2006, 01:30 AM
it might watch it a little here and there

Philly_SWAT
06-Jun-2006, 02:55 AM
someone called, uh hmmm, sticky fingerz.

Probably has a history of getting the "five finger discount".

AcesandEights
06-Jun-2006, 03:17 AM
Hmmm, I think that guy was a part of that group that did that song "Slam."

And, no, I don't own that CD :)

Let's just hope this movie is better than the first and third Blade films...that shouldn't be too hard to pull off...

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 09:20 AM
someone called, uh hmmm, sticky fingerz.

"yo, i must find the perfect spoon mutha ****a!

Eyebiter
06-Jun-2006, 11:43 AM
Based on how other live action comic book properties have done on tv recently (Birds of Prey, the Crow, Witchblade) - don't hold your breath. If they are lucky it will go an entire 13 episode season. Personally I'd bet it's cancelled by episode 8 or 9.

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 11:56 AM
now that cannot be any truer, wise, wise words, in the days of lois and clark and the flash maybe, but in the days of threshold,lost and the 4400 i dougt itll get off the ground.

possibly another show attempting to fill the crater like hole left by buffy and angel.

though i kinda preferred angel after buffy whent all lame in the last 2 or 3 seasons.

hush was a kick ass episoe, i mean a script with no lines?!?

bassman
06-Jun-2006, 12:28 PM
Let's just hope this movie is better than the first and third Blade films...that shouldn't be too hard to pull off...

YES!....Finally, there's someone else around here that thinks that the second film is the best in the franchise.

There are a few reasons why I may watch the show:

A) The Mercury commercial girl
http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2005/12/07/163034.2-lg.jpg

B)
http://www.moviehotties.com/images/blade-tvshow2.jpg

Geophyrd
06-Jun-2006, 12:32 PM
For one thing, he was in the Shield (Vern Little...remember him? Vic locked him in a shipping container with his enemy to either make friends or to kill each other. When they let him out, he looked at Vic and said, "Ain't nobody coming out of there."), Over There ("Smoke!"), and (most relevently) House of the Dead 2. He's been around a while and is an excellent character actor.

He rapped with Onyx, was part of Def Jam and has a couple of solo albums.

And Blade is going to be excellent, particularly for its lack of Wesley Snipes.