PDA

View Full Version : Too funny - The Secret stuff in CONAN's exit Contract from NBC

DjfunkmasterG
02-Jun-2010, 07:15 PM
This is funny stuff. Conan really is a funny guy and these contract stipulations are funny.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/01/the-super-secret-conan-exit-deal-points-revealed.php?page=2

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 07:32 PM
:lol:

Pretty good stuff.

Sadly I missed Conan's national "Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on TV" Tour. I was going to try and get some tickets but they sold out in just a few minutes. Obrien is a very funny guy. YEARS ahead of Leno's stale act.

For some good laughs, look up some clips from his tour.

LouCipherr
02-Jun-2010, 07:39 PM
I never really liked Conan (or any of the late night bozos), but that shit was funny. :lol:

BillyRay
02-Jun-2010, 07:56 PM
And that's why Conan was King.

(you'd think he's wind up somewhere better than TBS, tho').

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 08:01 PM

I don't know....TBS is shaping up to be a pretty funny network. Well....get rid of the Tyler Perry and the constant Family Guy repeats and it wouldn't be so bad. Conan will definitely bring it up a few notches.

And I believe he will be on during primetime, which is nice for people like me that can't stay up to 12:30.:p

darth los
02-Jun-2010, 08:21 PM

Well, TBS seems to be making power moves lately. They're quietly forming some kind of coup.

The already have george lopez at night Conan would be perfect to follow him up.

Shit, I'd put that against anything that the big networks have.

:cool:

bassman
02-Jun-2010, 08:41 PM
The already have george lopez at night Conan would be perfect to follow him up.

SHEEEAAATTT. Lopez is about as funny as a branding iron to the taint. They'll put Conan in the prime slot and move Lopez somewhere else. After midnight, probably.

MikePizzoff
03-Jun-2010, 06:47 AM

:confused: Am I way out of loop, here? Conan signed with TBS? When does he start???

The already have george lopez

Duuuuuuuuude. The only time George Lopez was okay was in Ski Patrol!

bassman
03-Jun-2010, 11:56 AM
:confused: Am I way out of loop, here? Conan signed with TBS? When does he start???

Yeah....he signed with them a few months ago. He starts this fall (http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebrities-tv/tbs-changes-game-with-467887.html).

LouCipherr
03-Jun-2010, 12:22 PM
SHEEEAAATTT. Lopez is about as funny as a branding iron to the taint. They'll put Conan in the prime slot and move Lopez somewhere else. After midnight, probably.

:lol:

Funniest thing I've read in a while, thanks for the laugh. :D

Hopefully they move Lopez right off the network - right along with the constant Family Guy repeats (although I do love me some Family Guy, I get enough of the repeats on other channels).

Branding iron to the taint... :lol: :lol: