PDA

View Full Version : i just had some crazy hot food

acealive1
10-Jun-2010, 02:21 AM
the mistranslanted "ghost pepper" was made into a sauce at my local pizza joint. and slathered on some hot wings for me by the owner...... BIG MISTAKE

:mad::mad:

a half gallon of milk later i sorta feel ok.

MikePizzoff
10-Jun-2010, 06:42 AM
Ah, you're a brave one. I've always wanted to give the ghost chile a shot. Perhaps one day...

Tricky
10-Jun-2010, 09:57 AM
I presume they're hotter than the scotch bonnet then? :stunned:

acealive1
10-Jun-2010, 01:53 PM
Ah, you're a brave one. I've always wanted to give the ghost chile a shot. Perhaps one day...

if you'v ever had del taco's hottest taco sauce, it tastes JUST like that. however the ghost pepper lingers around way longer.

and your lips burn even if u dont lick your lips while ur eating it.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I presume they're hotter than the scotch bonnet then? :stunned:

yea the bonnet is nothin to play with. they used to make jamaicna meat patties back home with that in it.

howevee on the scoville chart, the bhut(ghost) pepper is the hottest.

try rally's wings. angry buffalo sauce. HOT.

but check this out

The pepper is used in India in homeopathic preparations for stomach ailments.

and in the rest of the world is CAUSES stomach ailments:lol::lol::lol:

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Okay, I like a good burn. Perhaps I should be on the look out for this 'ghost' pepper. If it's anything like the red habanero, I'll be looking forward to the ring of fire the following morning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i know how u feel

MikePizzoff
10-Jun-2010, 07:26 PM
Okay, I like a good burn. Perhaps I should be on the look out for this 'ghost' pepper. If it's anything like the red habanero, I'll be looking forward to the ring of fire the following morning.

Red Habaneros have nothing on the ghost chili.

On the Scoville scale, red habaneros come in at 350,000-580,000 Scovilles. The ghost chili comes in at 855,000-1,075,000 Scovilles!

darth los
10-Jun-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't know how you guys can eat that shit. My co-workers are like that as well.

Everytime we order buffalo wings i go for the mild or medium and you should see the looks i get. :lol:

:cool:

MikePizzoff
10-Jun-2010, 07:59 PM
I don't know how you guys can eat that shit. My co-workers are like that as well.

Everytime we order buffalo wings i go for the mild or medium and you should see the looks i get. :lol:

Pfft, some latino you are!

acealive1
10-Jun-2010, 08:07 PM
If that's the case, where do I sign up? I want a litre delivered per month. :evil:

i'd hate to be your asshole.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Red Habaneros have nothing on the ghost chili.

On the Scoville scale, red habaneros come in at 350,000-580,000 Scovilles. The ghost chili comes in at 855,000-1,075,000 Scovilles!

ur in philly, go to quaker steak and lube. ask for triple atomic on your wings

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

it's cool,man. i get mild sometimes as well. i've developed a heat allergy to food. havent had time to get the pills to reverse it

darth los
10-Jun-2010, 08:07 PM
Pfft, some latino you are!

:lol:

I know right?

The thing is i like salsa, hot sauce, spicy food and all that good stuff. It's just that when it goes past a certain level of hotness i can't taste the food anymore, it like overwhelms it.

For that i just chug a bottle of the sauce and cut out the middleman right? :p

acealive1
10-Jun-2010, 08:08 PM
I think you'd hate to be my toilet a lot more. :D

u know damn well it hurts!

Kaos
10-Jun-2010, 08:20 PM
I refuse to eat any pepper that is actively being weaponized for military use. The ghost pepper is verboten.

MikePizzoff
10-Jun-2010, 08:46 PM
I refuse to eat any pepper that is actively being weaponized for military use. The ghost pepper is verboten.

Next time you're in an altercation with the police, pull out a sandwich as they're macing you. Get a nice squirt on there and eat. They'll probably shit their pants from the size of your cojones.

Danny
10-Jun-2010, 09:19 PM
whilst they both work ive found white bread to be a bit more useful than milk myself in terms of ph neutralizers after a spicy curry.

Ghost Of War
11-Jun-2010, 07:43 AM
I'd be up for trying this Ghost pepper thing. I love my heat, I always have a stock of Death Rain chips at home for my chili fix. I'm a big fan of Blair's sauces, you get he intense heat and the flavour
I use vodka when it gets too hot, just swill it around your mouth and spit ot out, don't swallow it. Works better than milk or yoghurt.

acealive1
11-Jun-2010, 03:54 PM
I'd be up for trying this Ghost pepper thing. I love my heat, I always have a stock of Death Rain chips at home for my chili fix. I'm a big fan of Blair's sauces, you get he intense heat and the flavour
I use vodka when it gets too hot, just swill it around your mouth and spit ot out, don't swallow it. Works better than milk or yoghurt.

i guess im gonna have to get some vodka just for that and i dont even drink