PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Fan/Non-Zombie Fan Surveys.

Zombie-A-GoGo
06-Jun-2006, 02:26 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've been MIA for a couple of weeks--traveling and working. I realize that I'm really new here to begin with, but I'm hoping you folks'll help me out. I'm sure I mentioned it somewhere in a thread, but I'm part of a panel that's been accepted to deliver papers at a conference in September. There's not a lot of scholarly material out there regarding zombies, so the field is relatively new-sih, and sort of exciting. I'll be doing a write up on the zombie audience. I've got two surveys up, and I'm asking you to take one or the other.

One is for people who consider themselves zombie fans:

Zombie Fan Audience Survey (http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=221648)

The other is for people who don't really consider themselves zombie fans (say, you could really like horror, but zombies themselves aren't your bag, or, you hate horror, you'd rather be gardening, etc):

Non-Zombie Fan Audience Survey (http://www.surveyconsole.com/console/TakeSurvey?id=221772)

Both surveys are exactly the same, but lead to separate sets of data, which I will be comparing to write the paper. I've only had them up a couple of days and already the data looks pretty different, which is interesting. :) Anyway, if you could take one of the surveys, the would be swell, and if you know people who are not zombie fans, please do direct them to the appropriate survey. The more data I get, the more accurate I feel the paper will be.

Thank for your help,
Kriscinda

EvilNed
06-Jun-2006, 02:52 PM
Glad to oblige you.

Bunker65
06-Jun-2006, 02:55 PM
I just completed the Zombie Fan survey. I hope it's a help to you. I will forward the links onto friends & family in both catagories. Good luck :).

Philly_SWAT
06-Jun-2006, 03:05 PM
Your response has been saved and recorded with ID 745959
This is the message I received.

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 03:25 PM
thats the same message i got.

sounds fishy.

Zombie-A-GoGo
06-Jun-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks for taking the survey, I really appreciate the input. By the way, why would the message sound fishy? Once you take it, you simply turn into a number in the survey program I'm using. I myself am number 740219. :)

By the way, big thanks to axlish for being kind enough to give this puppy a sticky. :)

zombiegirl
13-Jun-2006, 02:16 PM
I took your survey and enjoyed it. I was wondering if you would be posting the results of your study.

BUTCHYPIE
15-Jun-2006, 08:35 PM
Yes, I'd love to see the results of your survey as well.

I can guess at some of the issues you're trying to use metrics on us for. Pretty cool idea.

I'd like to think that Dead Heads are a little more open-minded than the rest of the masses, but I'm not sure what I'm basing that on.

Good luck with your study!

MapMan
16-Jun-2006, 03:28 AM
Just finished. Good luck.

axlish
16-Jun-2006, 02:24 PM
I took it, let us know your findings :)

chukrok
18-Jun-2006, 03:08 AM
Just finished the survey. Interesting.

coma
18-Jun-2006, 03:18 PM
Im ID 780339
Please post the results.
I am curious but yellow
ARF!

Tonyfr
23-Jun-2006, 08:37 PM
I also took it. Interesting question combination. I would like a copy of the results if possible.

raym
24-Jun-2006, 04:43 AM
I love these surveys!

I'll happily do more.

Any day.

:skull:

Deadman_Deluxe
26-Jun-2006, 06:42 PM
I done it ... but especially curious to see concluded data regarding fans of the genre as opposed to people who are not fans.

Zombie-A-GoGo
28-Jun-2006, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone. I'm just letting everyone know that I'm officially pulling the survey today, as I feel I have enough data to go on (and I've got to get on writing this paper!)--252 people filled it out, which is great. I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to fill it out, I really, really appreciate it. When I have the time, I'll transcribe the numbers and post the results of the survey on my blog...I'll let you know when that happens.

Also, thanks to the fine person who made this thread a sticky, important notice. :)

Thanks again.

-Kriscinda