PDA

View Full Version : Snyder's Next - Legend of the Guardians

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 02:33 PM
pikm7QJSmOM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Looks like he's ditching the hard R for some more kid-friendly fair. Looks like a feel good adventure.

Once again it's an adaptation or remake of a previous work. Snyder will be catching up to Burton before long...

darth los
16-Jun-2010, 03:31 PM
Well if you think about you could say the opposite and it would be true.

Isn't this the dude that was behind Scooby Doo?

:cool:

Rancid Carcass
16-Jun-2010, 07:42 PM
Once again it's an adaptation or remake of a previous work.

I can live with that just as long as the owls don't run... :p

Danny
16-Jun-2010, 08:02 PM
looks kinda neat, if i was ten again id probably flip my shit at a trailer like that.

BillyRay
16-Jun-2010, 08:17 PM
All's I wanna know is:

How did those owls make those little helmets?

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 08:30 PM
All's I wanna know is:

How did those owls make those little helmets?

:lol:

All I wanna know is:

How in the hell is Snyder going to portray love if they can't fuck?!?!?

darth los
16-Jun-2010, 08:50 PM
How in the hell is Snyder going to portray love if they can't fuck?!?!?

Oh dude.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/3/22/633733338747298060-facepalm.jpg

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 09:10 PM
That's how he always shows love, so it's going to be hard in a kids movie....

axlish
16-Jun-2010, 10:00 PM
I'll skip this one. I figure he'd be worth throwing his name atop the title at this point. Guess not.

Isn't this the dude that was behind Scooby Doo?

You are thinking of James Gunn (Slither).

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jun-2010, 10:07 PM
I have to say visually it looks good, just not my cup of tea.

In regards to his name... he has only done 3 R rated films and is now doing kid fare.

If he puts his name on it and parents do some Detective wrk and find out he is behind the BLUE PENIS MAN Movie they will probably not take their kids to see it.

WB was right in keeping his name off this flick and I don't mean that in a mean or asshole way, its just the nature of the biz.

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 10:13 PM
Damn, DJ. Did Dr. Manhattan's penis offend you that much?

I guess as Americans we're conditioned to think so. Violence good, nudity bad. :dead:

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jun-2010, 10:19 PM
I have no problem with it... well I do, I mean jesus H. christ did he have to be out all the time and blown up to 3D IMAX... WTF? :p

However, I thought Watchmen was ok, the penis thing wasn't my gripe with it, but I heard a lot of people talk about it and they always call it the Blue Penis Man movie. So that is what i call it now. :elol:

I guess as Americans we're conditioned to think so. Violence good, nudity bad.

and for the record I have no problem with Julieanne Moore or Eva Mendes being naked on screen so don't pull that shit with me. :lol:

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 10:34 PM
and for the record I have no problem with Julieanne Moore

Boogie Nights? Yeah....lots of good memories of her from that flick. :elol:

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jun-2010, 10:54 PM
My god she was hot in that as well as the godawful Assassins

bassman
16-Jun-2010, 10:58 PM
Assassins. Is that the one from the mid-nineties with Stallone and Antonio -A- Banderas? If so, I need to search that flick out. Haven't seen it since release and remember nothing about it.

DjfunkmasterG
16-Jun-2010, 11:13 PM
Same one... she looked great in that. :hyper:

clanglee
16-Jun-2010, 11:44 PM
and for the record I have no problem with Julieanne Moore being naked on screen l:

You know. . . I have never see the attraction with her. She's always just looked tired an dhaggard to me. Maybe she just has too many freckles. I dunno. I just don't find her all that hot. She's one of those natural redheads that just doesn't seem to wear it well.

Now for a hot natural Redhead . . .I will take Alicia Witt over just about anyone. . .anyday. . . .

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/13224/alicia-witt4.jpg

Neil
17-Jun-2010, 11:33 AM
pikm7QJSmOM&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Looks like he's ditching the hard R for some more kid-friendly fair. Looks like a feel good adventure.

Once again it's an adaptation or remake of a previous work. Snyder will be catching up to Burton before long...

Does look interesting/impressive!

BillyRay
17-Jun-2010, 02:16 PM
Now for a hot natural Redhead . . .I will take Alicia Witt over just about anyone. . .anyday. . . .

http://www.churifita.info/Hollywood%20Movie%20TV%20Celebrity/ALICIA%20WITT/ALIA%20FROM%20%27DUNE%27%20ALICIA%20WITT.jpg

Pervert. :elol:

LouCipherr
17-Jun-2010, 04:14 PM
Ms. Witt is indeed a hottie, however, I had to pass on my favorite redhead (and Dj knows where this is going)...

Simone Simons, singer for the band Epica:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Simone/simone3.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Simone/simone4.jpg

GIGGITY!

AcesandEights
17-Jun-2010, 04:24 PM
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/13224/alicia-witt4.jpg

Goddamnit, this thread has turned into an item of interest!

Anyway, I suspect there just may be some slow animation in this film. I dunno, I'm just guessing here.

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 04:36 PM
Ms. Witt is indeed a hottie, however, I had to pass on my favorite redhead (and Dj knows where this is going)...

Simone Simons, singer for the band Epica:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Simone/simone4.jpg

GIGGITY!

I'd pick her only because she looks more like a "real" woman and a slob like me might actually have a shot. :lol:

AcesandEights
17-Jun-2010, 04:44 PM
I'd pick her

But why pick one at the exclusion of another, Darth?

Share and share alike.

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 04:56 PM
But why pick one at the exclusion of another, Darth?

Share and share alike.

See, you can have it all. That's actually a goal of mine you know. To have two girlfriends simultaneously and them know about each other. We'll all hang, shop and live together. It would be awesome.

But then again, whoes goal ISN'T that? :lol:

Way to think outside the box kid ! :thumbsup:

BillyRay
17-Jun-2010, 04:59 PM
See, you can have it all. That's actually a goal of mine you know. To have two girlfriends simultaneously and them know about each other. We'll all hang, shop and live together. It would be awesome.

But then again, whoes goal ISN'T that?

Trust me, Darth, that sort of thing starts out fun, but eventually it's just twice the hassle...

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 05:36 PM
Trust me, Darth, that sort of thing starts out fun, but eventually it's just twice the hassle...

Someone has stories !!

Oooh, pm me, pm me! :hyper:

But I'm sure the period where it's not a hassle was one for the ages!

Shit I can't even concentrate on this client's file I have in front of me! :lol:

BillyRay
17-Jun-2010, 06:00 PM
But I'm sure the period where it's not a hassle was one for the ages!

You'd think, but the reality is you're trying so hard to be Cool, that your Inner Teenager doesn't really get a chance to go "OMGOMG".

clanglee
17-Jun-2010, 07:21 PM

Sounds expensive. . . .very very expensive.

bassman
17-Jun-2010, 07:22 PM
Sounds like a headache. Double the nagging. And let's not even get into anniversaries or Valentine's Day....

clanglee
17-Jun-2010, 07:26 PM
Sounds like a headache. Double the nagging. And let's not even get into anniversaries or Valentine's Day....

We have both been married too long Bass. :D

AcesandEights
17-Jun-2010, 07:27 PM
You guys sound like you're all looking to be miserable. I never suggested a long term polyamorous relationship. :lol:

bassman
17-Jun-2010, 07:30 PM
I just searched for Epica on youtube. Damn that chick's got some pipes! Reminds me of Dream Theater...but with a female singer.

Oh yeah...and she's hawt.:D

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 07:41 PM
Sounds expensive. . . .very very expensive.

I hadn't even thought of that!?! When Vagina's are invovled men's brains tend to go to shit. :lol:

Don't you see what it's done to this thread. :lol:

And therein lies their true power my friends! :sneaky:

LouCipherr
17-Jun-2010, 08:00 PM
I just searched for Epica on youtube. Damn that chick's got some pipes! Reminds me of Dream Theater...but with a female singer.

Oh yeah...and she's hawt.:D

She has the voice of an angel doesn't she? ...and the body of a hot little demon. :elol: And I don't think she's even 30 years old yet. Giggity!

*in my best Homer Simpson* Mmmmmm.... Simone Simons... *drool* :D

Once again, my fetish for redheads rears its ugly (hot? red?) head. :lol:

Oh, bassman, every time someone asks me to explain their music and what they sound like, the only way I can is to say they're like Renaissance Festival music with Marshall stacks. :D If you listen to any of their stuff, make sure you listen to the "Consign to Oblivion" album. Talk about some great music. :stunned: They should be doing scores for movies.

DjfunkmasterG
17-Jun-2010, 11:36 PM
She has the voice of an angel doesn't she? ...and the body of a hot little demon. :elol: And I don't think she's even 30 years old yet. Giggity!

*in my best Homer Simpson* Mmmmmm.... Simone Simons... *drool* :D

Once again, my fetish for redheads rears its ugly (hot? red?) head. :lol:

Oh, bassman, every time someone asks me to explain their music and what they sound like, the only way I can is to say they're like Renaissance Festival music with Marshall stacks. :D If you listen to any of their stuff, make sure you listen to the "Consign to Oblivion" album. Talk about some great music. :stunned: They should be doing scores for movies.

COSIGN IS AN AWESOME ALBUM...

Infact the band let me use the music from Blank Infinity for my first promo trailer for Deadlands 2

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

My goal is 7 Live in GF's, different piece of pussy everynight and when I don't want any, maybe they will give me so bi-action. :lol:

Actually I am very much a one woman man... and Simone Simmons is that woman

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 12:14 PM
Actually I am very much a one woman man... and Simone Simmons is that woman

MINE! MINE! MINE! :lol:

J_qMZZv-eFI

*drool*

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 12:58 PM
MINE! MINE! MINE! :lol:

J_qMZZv-eFI

*drool*

You're married... I am single so I have more right to claim her with no legal consequences... like Divorce, child support and Alimony. :D

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey, my wife and I have an agreement about certain "people" that it would be ok to.. ummm.. "entertain" if it was ever a possibility.

Simone is at the top of my list, and my wife has no problem with that whatsoever.

Matter of fact, Simone would be the one woman who would make me try out polygamy. :D :sneaky:

So *finger* to consequences. :lol:

Neil
18-Jun-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey, my wife and I have an agreement about certain "people" that it would be ok to.. ummm.. "entertain" if it was ever a possibility.

Simone is at the top of my list, and my wife has no problem with that whatsoever.

Matter of fact, Simone would be the one woman who would make me try out polygamy. :D :sneaky:

So *finger* to consequences. :lol:

Who's on your wife's list?

AcesandEights
18-Jun-2010, 01:50 PM

Checking in on the off chance you're on the list, but hadn't yet been made aware? :)

It's a funny topic, actually. Now I want to know who's on Lou's wife's list, as well. Thus we can judge Lou's relative caliber of manliness :p

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 01:58 PM

Y'know, the typical.. Brad Pitt, that dork from Twilight (Edward - yeah, she's one of "those" that really dig those flicks.. :rolleyes:)... :lol: So my 'caliber of maniless' is pretty low. lol

Mine seriously only has Simone and Sara Rue (don't ask, 'cause I can't explain). I asked my wife one day that if Simone ever "came to be" so-to-speak, would she be interested in a three-way - she just looked at me and laughed. :lol:

AcesandEights
18-Jun-2010, 02:02 PM
I asked my wife one day that if Simone ever "came to be" so-to-speak, would she be interested in a three-way - she just looked at me and laughed. :lol:

That's not a no, in my book. :thumbsup:

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 02:03 PM
That's not a no, in my book. :thumbsup:

I LOVE the way you think, Aces! :D I'll have to mention that to her...

"My friends say that's not a "no" my dear, is this true?" :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 04:50 PM

Y'know, the typical.. Brad Pitt, that dork from Twilight (Edward - yeah, she's one of "those" that really dig those flicks.. :rolleyes:)... :lol: So my 'caliber of maniless' is pretty low. lol

Man did that just leave you wide open for a lip smacking... but I am in a good mood today so I will let it be, but I do so with many reservations... never have I passed up a chance to sting someone like I could right now...

Oh Fuck it....

The dog has more manliness :lol:

He leaves the room when the Edward and Jacob discussion come up.

I kid of course, btu I couldn't resist

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 04:56 PM
Man did that just leave you wide open for a lip smacking...

I expected it, so no worries Dj. I knew if anyone was gonna take a pot shot, it would be you first in line to do so. :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 05:12 PM
I expected it, so no worries Dj. I knew if anyone was gonna take a pot shot, it would be you first in line to do so. :lol:

Well it is good to know that your regard and tolerance for my despicable and inappropriate behavior is considered the norm. :lol:

So... whats new?

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 07:10 PM
So... whats new?

This....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Forum%20Pics1/YourAFag.jpg

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 07:21 PM
This....

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Forum%20Pics1/YourAFag.jpg

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

I was saving that info for a later announcement.

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 07:49 PM
Damn dude, I outed you right out of the closet. Sorry 'bout that.

Forgive me, hon? :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 07:51 PM
Damn dude, I outed you right out of the closet. Sorry 'bout that.

Forgive me, hon? :lol:

It's ok babe... you're forgiven. But no spooning later. That is your punishment

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 08:01 PM
It's ok babe... you're forgiven. But no spooning later. That is your punishment

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Funny1/jasonmewes.gif

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 08:08 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/LouCipherr/Funny1/jasonmewes.gif

You know how to turn me on.

You bad boy. :lol: