PDA

View Full Version : NIST Re-Creation of The Station Night Club fire

LouCipherr
17-Jun-2010, 03:33 PM
So I was rooting around on another forum and they were discussing the Great White/Station Night Club fire, and someone posted a link to this video.

I have to admit, when I first clicked "play" I figured I would be disturbed by what I saw, but what this video shows is almost beyond words. It starts out slow, but within one minute... well, watch and see for yourself...

IxiOXZ55hbc

:stunned:

Fires can seem harmless or not so threatening at first, but within a minute or two, you and everyone around you could be dead.

BillyRay
17-Jun-2010, 03:41 PM
Fires can seem harmless or not so threatening at first, but within a minute or two, you and everyone around you could be dead.

I think the lesson here is to avoid going to see Hair Bands.

http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/images/poison.jpg

That Aqua-Net is some flamable @#$%....

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 06:33 PM
Damn dude, that's gotta be a horrible way to die. :dead:

:cool:

MikePizzoff
17-Jun-2010, 07:44 PM
Wow, that's horrifying.

But you know what's a bitch? A building can engulf in seconds with no problem, but when you're camping in the middle of the woods and darkness is falling - you can't get that god damn campfire started!

darth los
17-Jun-2010, 07:48 PM
Wow, that's horrifying.

But you know what's a bitch? A building can engulf in seconds with no problem, but when you're camping in the middle of the woods and darkness is falling - you can't get that god damn campfire started!

:lol::lol:

http://sircolby.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/man-discovers-fire.jpg

:cool:

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 12:22 PM
Whoa, Darth, that was just wrong! :lol: and BillRay - it's a shame it wasn't at a poison show! :shifty: :lol:

I showed this vid to my wife last night, who stared at the screen astonished that by 1:30, the entire room was engulfed in smoke down to the floor. From spark to engulfed, a minute and a half.. ho-ly shit. :stunned:

I can only imagine how horrific it was to be inside that place when it happened. I'm shocked ANYONE made it out of there alive.

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 12:52 PM
And brought to you by the Government agency 2 miles from my home.

LouCipherr
18-Jun-2010, 01:34 PM
That wasn't your house they used for this, was it Dj? :lol:

DjfunkmasterG
18-Jun-2010, 04:29 PM
That wasn't your house they used for this, was it Dj? :lol:

I could only wish.... They would have done me a favor.

I swear if I hit the lottery I am burning this mutherfucker to the ground and pissing on its ashes.