PDA

View Full Version : The Russian --->This is just Awful

DubiousComforts
20-Jun-2010, 05:15 PM
Currently making e-mail rounds among the anti-illegals. Why am I re-posting this? Why, Oh why, oh why?

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr.. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."

The person says, "I not American, I am Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East . I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa ."
Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

DjfunkmasterG
20-Jun-2010, 05:33 PM
Ok so why did you post it?

Just curious?

DubiousComforts
20-Jun-2010, 05:34 PM
^ I couldn't help myself!

Danny
20-Jun-2010, 05:46 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1277049560220s.jpg

JDFP
20-Jun-2010, 08:28 PM
Currently making e-mail rounds among the anti-illegals. Why am I re-posting this? Why, Oh why, oh why?

A Russian arrives in New York City as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr.. American for letting me into this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and a free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am a Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. "Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America ."

The person says, "I not American, I am Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks farther, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand, and says, "Thank you for wonderful America !

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East . I am not American."

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa ."
Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says, "Probably at work."

I, for one, had a great laugh at this. It's funny because it's true.

And to those with a stick up their ass who start arguing: "That's just anti-cultural and mean!" I invite you to perform any serious delinquency recovery (a.k.a. making lazy people pay their severely delinquent accounts) for just one week and you come back to tell me this isn't true.

Like another poster said here previously, stereotypes usually exist for a reason.

j.p.

shootemindehead
20-Jun-2010, 09:37 PM
Well, I laughed.

It's just a flippin joke.

This fellas laughin too, see ---> :lol:

SymphonicX
21-Jun-2010, 10:16 AM
Har x3

3pidemiC
21-Jun-2010, 12:40 PM
tee hee.

bassman
21-Jun-2010, 01:23 PM
There are plenty of Americans that don't work either, but that's pretty funny.

BillyRay
21-Jun-2010, 02:32 PM
In Russia, Jolke tells you.http://jamespaulgaard.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/yakov-smirnoff.jpg

AcesandEights
21-Jun-2010, 02:54 PM
Definitely funny. Short-sighted and over-simplified, which makes for the best jokes.

I actually thought the joke was going to be about how so many people refuse to integrate / think of themselves as Americans.

MikePizzoff
21-Jun-2010, 03:19 PM
I, for one, had a great laugh at this. It's funny because it's true.

Yep, this is 100% true. Every American in America works and every immigrant is unemployed. Especially the Irish, German, Russian, and British immigrants because they're too busy getting drunk. "but... but you can't make fun of them... THEY'RE WHITE!"

Deadish
30-Aug-2010, 12:48 AM
lol, i haz a chuckle