PDA

View Full Version : Man Coulter attacks 9/11 widows.

Purge
07-Jun-2006, 04:27 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/06.html#a8602

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Right-wing scumbag.

Tied2thetracks
07-Jun-2006, 09:30 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/06/06.html#a8602

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much."

Right-wing scumbag.

Not the nicest comments but fair. What do I know though, I'm just another right wing scum bag. Well its better than a left wing baby killer.

Mike70
07-Jun-2006, 01:22 PM
ann coulter is a complete and total lunatic. she is one of the nuttiest people on earth. she is so wrapped up in the left/right stuff, she forgets that we are all human beings. she needs therapy immediately.

left wing baby-killers? i think more children have been killed/harmed by the actions of this right wing so-called govt. than anyone realizes- and we would all be rightly horrified and outraged if we did. actions like haditha might be more common than we think. but hey semper fi.

Zombie-A-GoGo
07-Jun-2006, 06:16 PM
Click the following link to read the 9-11 widows' response in full:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/stories/2006/06/06/statementOfSeptember11thAdvocatesResponseToGodless .html

We are forced to respond to Ms. Coulter’s accusations to set the record straight because we have been slandered.

Contrary to Ms. Coulter’s statements, there was no joy in watching men that we loved burn alive. There was no happiness in telling our children that their fathers were never coming home again. We adored these men and miss them every day.

Coulter really is pathetic.

Tullaryx
07-Jun-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm neither left or right and pretty much on the center. I've always taken Ann Coulter's rants, raves, and speeches as something to give me a laugh and giggle when I'm bored. Really, her and her opposites on the left don't have a filter in their brains that tells them to stay quiet if they do not have anything relevant to say.

I always thought she's quite smart in how she plays up to her ultra-conservative image. She knows that the more outrageous her speeches and rants are the more press and attention she gets. At least she didn't do what O'Reilly did and make a huge mistake about screwing up a historical fact.

Zombie-A-GoGo
07-Jun-2006, 06:47 PM
At least she didn't do what O'Reilly did and make a huge mistake about screwing up a historical fact.

You mean "facts." Heh...:)

Cody
07-Jun-2006, 06:54 PM
screw man

p2501
07-Jun-2006, 08:02 PM

Right-wing scumbag.

and this is different from her status quo how exactly?

she's a ****tt
she's insane
and she needs to die.

Not the nicest comments but fair.

no really, explain this, i'm just dying to hear it.

zombie04
07-Jun-2006, 08:30 PM
Ann Coulter is something of a mystery to me. Sometimes her writing make me laugh (like her last book), and sometimes she scares me (and I'm about as right wing as they come). But at least she isn't as bad as Al Franken.

Purge
08-Jun-2006, 12:10 AM
and this is different from her status quo how exactly?

she's a ****tt
she's insane
and she needs to die.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too misty-eyed if she bought it early.

Arcades057
08-Jun-2006, 01:05 AM
So the left has Al Franken, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Micheal Moore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, the Baldwins, and too many others to mention.

We on the right have Ann Coulter. LoL, right, she MUST BE SILENCED!! The reaction to this is like the reaction to the supposed Marine "slaughter" in Haddithya. Pay alllll the attention to this, my good little sheep! Forget all about the other side. Coulter is wrong, the left-wing retards are right.

I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem. Simply losing someone in a terrorist attack does not give you some moral high-ground over everyone else, and just because of your loss, you are not untouchable. Put your face into the spotlight and expect to be hit by those who do not agree with you, and it gets dirty. Ask GW Bush. Ask Rumsfield or Rush. Ask anyone on the right who's been attacked by the scumbag attack machine of the left. Now we're giving a little back to the left? Well deserved. Too bad there's not more of it.

All the sissies crying about what Coulter said should also be crying every time someone attacked the Swift Boat veterans or any other rightwing group.

DjfunkmasterG
08-Jun-2006, 11:58 AM
So the left has Al Franken, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, Micheal Moore, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Susan Sarrandon, Tim Robbins, the Baldwins, and too many others to mention.

We on the right have Ann Coulter. LoL, right, she MUST BE SILENCED!! The reaction to this is like the reaction to the supposed Marine "slaughter" in Haddithya. Pay alllll the attention to this, my good little sheep! Forget all about the other side. Coulter is wrong, the left-wing retards are right.

I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem. Simply losing someone in a terrorist attack does not give you some moral high-ground over everyone else, and just because of your loss, you are not untouchable. Put your face into the spotlight and expect to be hit by those who do not agree with you, and it gets dirty. Ask GW Bush. Ask Rumsfield or Rush. Ask anyone on the right who's been attacked by the scumbag attack machine of the left. Now we're giving a little back to the left? Well deserved. Too bad there's not more of it.

All the sissies crying about what Coulter said should also be crying every time someone attacked the Swift Boat veterans or any other rightwing group.

WHOA WHOA WHOA... Don't put Hilary in with the left. That bitch is more republican than Bush. Everything the repubs want she has voted for. she nods and agrees with the Bush administraation on every whim. F*ck her. She doesn't deserve o be known as, or to be telling people she is a democrat.

p2501
08-Jun-2006, 03:25 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA... Don't put Hilary in with the left. That bitch is more republican than Bush. Everything the repubs want she has voted for. she nods and agrees with the Bush administraation on every whim. F*ck her. She doesn't deserve o be known as, or to be telling people she is a democrat.

i have to agree with this.

her and Lieberman have realy personifed the "LibNazi" front so very well.

Zombie-A-GoGo
08-Jun-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm listening to her right now and everything she's saying is true. People hold these widows in far too high esteem.

I thought it was sort of interesting that she was saying all of this, considering that no one has been able to say anything about 9-11, its victims, or its widows and widowers. Because of that, a lot has gone unsaid that could have been said to stop the war-mongering and the culture of fear that errupted following 9-11 (you see the way the country is now? This is exactly what I feared would happen, literally within 15 minutes of watching the second plane go into the second tower). So, the right-wingers can stop bitching because the left's just as annoyed by it as they are. Every time someone wants to think right, there's someone else there to say "How can you forget about the 9-11 victims?! For God's sake, kill everyone and everything that's not American!!" Terror this and terror that. Revenge, revenge, revenge.

Here's one I've been wanting to say for a while: "The 9-11 victims are not heros."

I, for one, am tired already of the anniversaries. "Did you do anything special on 9-11? Anything as a memorial?" Hell no. We obsess about the date and those people like the world must revolve around it and them for the rest of eternity. Give it a break. Relax. Stop with the fear mongering. What happened was sad, but it's not the first time in the world that it's happened and it won't be the last.

EvilNed
08-Jun-2006, 03:49 PM
Not the nicest comments but fair. What do I know though, I'm just another right wing scum bag. Well its better than a left wing baby killer.

Wars kill alot of babies, you know. Just FYI.

thxleo
08-Jun-2006, 06:36 PM
Quote from Moron-A-GoGo:
Here's one I've been wanting to say for a while: "The 9-11 victims are not heros."

Possibly the most ignorant post in the history of HPOTD.

Mike70
08-Jun-2006, 07:23 PM
Wars kill alot of babies, you know. Just FYI.

yes they do and that is best reason i can think of for not engaging in them, barring a situation like WWII or the civil war.

me thinks that he might just be talking about abortion and lumping every single person on the left into the pro-choice camp.

Zombie-A-GoGo
08-Jun-2006, 08:04 PM
Quote from Moron-A-GoGo:

Possibly the most ignorant post in the history of HPOTD.

They weren't heros. They were unfortunate victims of a terrible act. You want to call the troops heros, go ahead. But those unlucky people were merely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry to break the truth to you.

p2501
08-Jun-2006, 08:14 PM
They weren't heros. They were unfortunate victims of a terrible act. You want to call the troops heros, go ahead. But those unlucky people were merely in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry to break the truth to you.

Really? so the first responders killed in the collapse were what? just unlucky?

thxleo
08-Jun-2006, 08:38 PM
Really? so the first responders killed in the collapse were what? just unlucky?

Exactly! And not only were the firemen and police heroes, but the folks aboard flight 93 were too. They could have just sat in their seats, but they decided to do something.

creepntom
08-Jun-2006, 08:43 PM
insensitive twat :|

thxleo
08-Jun-2006, 09:08 PM
flight 93... i still have a creeping suspicion that it was shot down

anyone else?

Dude, there were multiple eye witnesses who watched the plane crash. And you can hear the hijackers on the black box recording say to put the plane down before the passengers break thru the door. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Zombie-A-GoGo
08-Jun-2006, 09:37 PM
Exactly! And not only were the firemen and police heroes, but the folks aboard flight 93 were too. They could have just sat in their seats, but they decided to do something.

That's fine. If you want to be specific and talk about the firefighters and the police and say they were heros, I agree wholeheartedly. But people don't often talk in those specifics when they talk about 9-11. It's usually all or nothing. I'm sorry, but those people who just went to their office jobs that day...not heros. Victims. I'm sorry if I'm not just a raving, drooling uber-patriotic who ignores the facts. I regret those people died. I also regret that cancer victims die. And those people in Darfur. And those early 20th century TB patients. And those kids during that school seige in Russia last year. Get it yet?

Arcades057
08-Jun-2006, 09:57 PM
DJ, you forget. Hilary knows that liberalism doesn't sell. If she went out and talked about what she really wanted to do, as with most liberals, they'd never get into office. She knows that the conservative message sells, regardless of what the media says.

thxleo
08-Jun-2006, 11:34 PM
...sorry, never heard that info... where did you hear it? can you provide a link so i can check it out?

News channels...newspapers...documentaries on Discovery Ch. and History Ch., etc... Also, I've been to the crash site two times. They have a small booth with volunteer workers who give you a briefing about the crash. The remark that really stuck out to me the most was that the plane was flying inverted when it hit the ground. They just released the full tapes not too long ago to family members in fact.
I'm sure if you go on Google you can find tons of links.

Wooley
09-Jun-2006, 06:00 AM
You know, I really want to see a new reality show where they take the far right wing fanatics, and the far left wing lunatics, and put them into a Thunderdome type situation. I think that'd be awesome to watch Coulter vs. Micheal Moore in a battle to the death. Even better would be to see if Moore eats Coulter if he wins, or if she'd eat him if she won. Woman needs a for frack's sake sandwich, she appears as though she's suffering from an eating disorder.

Best scene of ownage recently was watching Keith Olberman reaming out of Bill O'Reilly crediting US troops for the Massacre at Malmedy, an atrocity carried out in reality by SS troops who masacred 80 some US troops who had surrendered to them during the Battle of the Bulge, and making it seem as though war crimes are a fact of life and we should just get used to them.

ipotts85
09-Jun-2006, 08:17 AM
who cares what ann coulter thinks? she is a tv personality, not an authority on politics. she writes outrageous bullsh*t to sell books and get ratings. i'm generally surprised that people fall into her sh*t like it's educated socio-political philosophy. ann coulter is no different than any other moron babbling about their own ignorant ideology, and yet millions of people unable to develop their own political views just steal hers instead and take it like it's dogma. i can't decide who is stupider: ann coulter or the idiots that buy and read her books. she's as bad as that idiot sean hannity.

ipotts85
09-Jun-2006, 03:47 PM
i'm not buying their books though, am i?

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-Jun-2006, 05:06 PM
you bought ann coulters book?

Yeah...please tell us you're not actually giving money to this harpy.

Philly_SWAT
09-Jun-2006, 07:07 PM
I think that Ann Coulter has some intelligent points from time to time, but apparently she must have a screw loose the way she chooses to express those points at times. She is kinda cute in a way, until she opens her mouth.....

Zombie-A-GoGo
09-Jun-2006, 08:16 PM
She looks like a dude in drag. Have you checked out that adams apple? Yeesh. :dead:

:)

ipotts85
10-Jun-2006, 05:15 AM
you bought ann coulters book?

i'm not buying anyone's book. i try not to put money in sensationalist extremists' pockets, especially ann coulter. (shudders)

AssassinFromHell
10-Jun-2006, 06:21 PM
See, that's the thing. The U.S. gives too much sympathy. I agree with giving to the widows to help ease the pain. But to still be doing it after all this time is absolutely absurd. It's like up here in Maine. Somalians flooded Lewiston like crazy. Half of them don't work, but have nice cars than half of the people in this state! We give them too much because supposidly life sucks, so they jack the taxes and give it to these people. They still do it! Why? They're free, make them work.

And you got to figure, not all of these widows are the goody-2-shoes types who grieve for the rest of their lives. There has to be a few bimbos who are just enjoying this. They get loads of money, then go get remarried, and get all the lovin' they had before. I'm not saying all of them are. But just because they lost somebody in a tragedy, doesn't mean we kiss their asses for four years. I'm sorry, that's just absurd.

Tied2thetracks
10-Jun-2006, 07:16 PM
I agree, I don't think she should have gerneralized as much as she did but I think she made fair statements. Being conservative she will be attacked no matter what she says. If your white and Christian living in the USA you are the devil.