PDA

View Full Version : New movie PLEASE!!!

ZombieFreak
04-Jul-2010, 02:41 AM
First off, let me just say George A Romero is a genius. I read a book recently that he needs to read then make into a movie.
The book is called Star Wars Death Troopers. If you haven't heard about it it takes place on an Imperial prison barge called The Purge. The story follows a couple inmates, a sadistic guard captain a medical supervisor and two other inmates that you have to read the book to believe.
The purge breaks down and is drifting on minimal power when they come across an apparently derelict Star Destroyer floating in space. They try to raise the destroyer on the radio with no response. Needing parts to fix the Purge, a boarding crew is sent to the destroyer to scavenge whatever they can. Only half the boarding party comes back. And that half becomes deathly ill and the virus begins to spread killing everyone who does not have a natural immunity. But they obviously dont stay dead.
There is heart break and intense emotional parts throughout and the heroics are there as well. This will give the zombie community a refreshed take on the genre for the first time since Zombies in time and space.
Whoever reads this PLEASE pass it along. The book is so visual is just begs to be a feature. Lets get the union of Zombie horror and Star Wars going with a fantastic movie!

3pidemiC
04-Jul-2010, 03:02 PM
April Fools!

er....wait......

JDFP
04-Jul-2010, 03:11 PM
First off, let me just say George A Romero is a genius. I read a book recently that he needs to read then make into a movie.
The book is called Star Wars Death Troopers. If you haven't heard about it it takes place on an Imperial prison barge called The Purge. The story follows a couple inmates, a sadistic guard captain a medical supervisor and two other inmates that you have to read the book to believe.
The purge breaks down and is drifting on minimal power when they come across an apparently derelict Star Destroyer floating in space. They try to raise the destroyer on the radio with no response. Needing parts to fix the Purge, a boarding crew is sent to the destroyer to scavenge whatever they can. Only half the boarding party comes back. And that half becomes deathly ill and the virus begins to spread killing everyone who does not have a natural immunity. But they obviously dont stay dead.
There is heart break and intense emotional parts throughout and the heroics are there as well. This will give the zombie community a refreshed take on the genre for the first time since Zombies in time and space.
Whoever reads this PLEASE pass it along. The book is so visual is just begs to be a feature. Lets get the union of Zombie horror and Star Wars going with a fantastic movie!

Okay, I post some drunken-assed stuff around here...

But...

:confused:

j.p.

fartpants
04-Jul-2010, 05:14 PM
ok im confused....isnt this the same book that we tore apart in another recent thread......:confused:

krakenslayer
04-Jul-2010, 05:23 PM
From George A. Romero,
the director of "There's Always Vanilla" and "O.J. Simpson: Juice on the Loose"

And George Lucas
the executive producer of "Ewoks: The Battle for Endor" and "More American Graffiti"

comes...

DEATH TROOPERS
A Star Wars tale

Starring international sensation
Hulk Hogan as Warden Kloth

Sammich
04-Jul-2010, 08:24 PM
I think George should make Human Centipede 3, but with ZOMBIES!

Rancid Carcass
05-Jul-2010, 01:40 AM
I think George should make Human Centipede 3, but with ZOMBIES!

Yes, I'd pay money to see Logan stitching Rickles to Bubs ass... :moon: :lol:

JDFP
05-Jul-2010, 01:50 AM
From George A. Romero,
the director of "There's Always Vanilla" and "O.J. Simpson: Juice on the Loose"

And George Lucas
the executive producer of "Ewoks: The Battle for Endor" and "More American Graffiti"

comes...

DEATH TROOPERS
A Star Wars tale

Starring international sensation
Hulk Hogan as Warden Kloth

This ranks up there with Rick Flair starring as Captain Rhodes in the "Day of the Dead" re-make...

Everything is better with Rick Flair.

http://indyposted.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/ricflair.jpg

"C'mon you zombie bastards! WHOOO!!! I'll rip every last one of you apart! WHOOO!!! I'm not afraid of zombies! WHOOO!!!"

In fact, I'd put Rick Flair down as an excellent recommendation to play Captain Rhodes in the upcoming remake of "DAY"...

"CHOKE ON 'EM! WHOOO!!! CHOKE ON 'EM! WHOOO!!!"

That's all... :p

j.p.