View Full Version : Nostrodamus and Iraq/Afghanistan, BP, Gulf Disaster

Sammich
05-Jul-2010, 09:02 PM
The warning was given and time is short. Prepare now.

The year the great seventh number is accomplished,
Appearing at the time of the great games of slaughter:
Not far from the age of the great millennium,
When the dead will come out of their graves.
-Century 10, Quatrain 74

The voice of the rare bird heard,
On the pipe of the air-vent floor:
So high will the bushel of wheat rise,
That man will be eating his fellow man.
-Century 2, Quatrain 75

Throughout the deserted colony of the French,
Dead bodies shall rise out of the water and walk upon land,
One shall await in vain the hour of their burial ...
Rivers and fountains by toxins are sprinkled,
At the fort of Genoa human flesh is devoured.
-Century 4,Quatrains 20 & 66

sandrock74
05-Jul-2010, 10:41 PM
What? :confused:

bassman
05-Jul-2010, 10:46 PM
Whats with all the cuckoo posts lately?:confused:

This place is getting some crazies...

ProfessorChaos
06-Jul-2010, 12:31 AM
is this a joke? sammich, seems like all your posts lately are about "the walking dead" having running zombies and then you come posting this nonsense bullshit?

we have members like this posting total garbage but the good capn gets booted...wtf?

Legion2213
06-Jul-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah, I'm all prepared n' shit. :rolleyes:

Sammich
06-Jul-2010, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I'm all prepared n' shit. :rolleyes:

I commend you for your foresight.

SymphonicX
06-Jul-2010, 11:36 AM
Nostradamus was just a bit mad....kinda like the OP it seems!

Danny
06-Jul-2010, 11:46 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1277073610101.png

SURE IS DERP IN HERE.

Sammich
06-Jul-2010, 06:52 PM
During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.
-Revelations 9:6

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks
Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
-Joel 2:7-8

You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters. Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.
-Leviticus 29

Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother.
And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm
-Isaiah 9:19-20

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.
-Ezekiel 5:8-10

fartpants
06-Jul-2010, 07:09 PM
the thing i love about Nostrodamus is that his predictions are so vague that they can be made to fit just about any event.....:elol:

bassman
06-Jul-2010, 07:13 PM
Ka9mfZbTFbk&hl=en_US&fs=1

acealive1
06-Jul-2010, 07:13 PM
is this from the same book that told of very vague stories about 9/11 which werent in fact written by nostradamus?

u got it right, FP

Danny
06-Jul-2010, 07:14 PM
the thing i love about Nostrodamus is that his predictions are so vague that they can be made to fit just about any event.....:elol:

BEHOLD NOSTRODANNYUS PREDICTS EVART'ING.

There will be a great war over a precious recourse.

There will be a large accident on a motorway in the coldest of times.

There will be an evil man doing evil things.

There will be a thunderstorm on a hot day.

There will be another twilight movie.

I HAVE SPOKEN.

JDFP
06-Jul-2010, 07:17 PM
Fantastic, now you're quoting Scripture. Not that Scripture would ever be interpreted incorrectly by people not familiar with hermeneutic tradition or with biblical exegesis. Right. :rolleyes:

If you want, Sam, I could pull out my St. Jerome commentaries for accurate interpretations on the passages based upon historicism/exegesis etc. to know what these passages are referring to and discussing, otherwise are you just blindly pulling passages to support some type of belief in zombies?

Jeez man, don't argue Theology/scripture with an apologist. :p. And Scripture should never be randomly posted without discussion of the historical nature of the passages.

j.p.

fartpants
06-Jul-2010, 07:33 PM
BEHOLD NOSTRODANNYUS PREDICTS EVART'ING.

There will be a great war over a precious recourse.

There will be a large accident on a motorway in the coldest of times.

There will be an evil man doing evil things.

There will be a thunderstorm on a hot day.

There will be another twilight movie.

I HAVE SPOKEN.

shit Hells thats spookily accurate.....you must have the gift :sneaky:

now tell us the lottery numbers plz

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Ka9mfZbTFbk&hl=en_US&fs=1

this is just about right :lol::lol::lol:

Sammich
06-Jul-2010, 08:11 PM
oijW6QQAE-k

1D0qkzmG8XU