PDA

View Full Version : Humanoids from the Deep - Red Band Trailer

Eyebiter
05-Jul-2010, 09:04 PM
Anyone else remember this movie? Surfing on youtube ran across the original red band Trailer for Humanoids from the Deep (1980)

NSFW

iR7XIXsloBU

DjfunkmasterG
05-Jul-2010, 09:16 PM
Hooray for boobies:D

slickwilly13
05-Jul-2010, 10:11 PM
I watched it 20 yrs old heavily edited on tv late at night. I would like to see it again, unedited one day. Loved the ending. They should used that ending for the 'Black Lagoon remake.

paranoid101
05-Jul-2010, 10:28 PM
That looks a lot of fun, Vic Morrow one of the stars wasn't he killed in an accident filming the twilight zone movie?

krakenslayer
05-Jul-2010, 10:51 PM
That looks a lot of fun, Vic Morrow one of the stars wasn't he killed in an accident filming the twilight zone movie?

Yeah, Vic Morrow and two Vietnamese kids were diced by a crashing helicopter during a stunt scene. A terrible tragedy made all the worse by the fact that the 35mm footage was leaked and subsequently appeared in Traces of Death, one of those ethically abhorrent death-as-meatheaded-entertainment compilation tapes that were common in the 1980s and 90s. :(

bassman
05-Jul-2010, 10:59 PM
Yeah, Vic Morrow and two Vietnamese kids were diced by a crashing helicopter during a stunt scene. A terrible tragedy made all the worse by the fact that the 35mm footage was leaked and subsequently appeared in Traces of Death, one of those ethically abhorrent death-as-meatheaded-entertainment compilation tapes that were common in the 1980s and 90s. :(

That Traces of Death thing was just the beginning. It's on Youtube now. :dead:

krakenslayer
05-Jul-2010, 11:06 PM
That Traces of Death thing was just the beginning. It's on Youtube now. :dead:

Youtube once deleted one of my public domain movie uploads (Invasion of the Bee Girls) because of the fleeting sight of some 70s boobies, yet they allow actual footage of 6 and 7 year old children being graphically hacked apart and then crushed under tonnes of twisted wreckage. Oooookay then :rolleyes:

bassman
05-Jul-2010, 11:09 PM
not only is it on youtube, but I believe there are multiple angles, slow motion, and commentary pointing out where you can see Morrow's torso/head flying away from the crash.:stunned:

krakenslayer
05-Jul-2010, 11:13 PM
not only is it on youtube, but I believe there are multiple angles, slow motion, and commentary pointing out where you can see Morrow's torso/head flying away from the crash.:stunned:

Fucking hypocrites :confused: