PDA

View Full Version : Those Twilight kids sure are laughing all the way to the bank...

Neil
06-Jul-2010, 01:25 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/movies/salary-to-skyrocket-for-twilight-stars-20100706-zy6o.html

bassman
06-Jul-2010, 01:29 PM
I got into the wrong line of work....

20-something's that don't need to work another day of their lives. wow.

Neil
06-Jul-2010, 01:52 PM
I got into the wrong line of work....

20-something's that don't need to work another day of their lives. wow.

But are they happy?? Let's try and kids ourselves they're not! :rolleyes:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Jul-2010, 02:14 PM
Anyone who truly believe money doesn't buy happiness.... needs to ask a poor person that question.

SymphonicX
06-Jul-2010, 02:31 PM
it doesn't buy happiness - it buys stability - and with stability, happiness is much easier to achieve - as long as the carpet is at the bottom, holding everything together, then people are free to explore their lives as much as they wish - unhappiness is generally born from the inability to stabilise one's situations, marriages, kids, jobs, etc....

LouCipherr
06-Jul-2010, 03:25 PM
Give me a few million in the bank and I GUARANTEE you I could "buy" me some happiness. Comes in many different forms, and some more expensive than others, but the idea you can't buy happiness? HAH! Give me the money and watch me go... :lol:

BillyRay
06-Jul-2010, 05:01 PM
Well, it's not like most of the cast will have acting careers after the Twilight series; I say let 'em cash in while they can...

JDFP
06-Jul-2010, 05:14 PM
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a case of beer. :)

It's one of the wisest sayings I know.

j.p.

LouCipherr
06-Jul-2010, 05:25 PM
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a case of beer. :)

It's one of the wisest sayings I know.

But what if your happiness requirement is just that case of beer? Doesn't that mean you bought happiness? :lol: :lol:

darth los
06-Jul-2010, 05:32 PM
Anyone who truly believe money doesn't buy happiness.... needs to ask a poor person that question.

Give me a few million in the bank and I GUARANTEE you I could "buy" me some happiness. Comes in many different forms, and some more expensive than others, but the idea you can't buy happiness? HAH! Give me the money and watch me go... :lol:

Exactly.

True, every different tax bracket has their own set of problems, but i'll tell you what. I'll trade my poor man problems for their rich man problems any day! :sneaky:

:cool:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Jul-2010, 05:44 PM

Yep as in a budget for Deadlands 3, a nice 4 bedroom 2500 sq ft house with a finished basement for a studio. The worry of never having to get up at 6am for work ever again.

Where do I find this mysterious Million Dollars?

fulci fan
06-Jul-2010, 05:52 PM
Yep as in a budget for Deadlands 3, a nice 4 bedroom 2500 sq ft house with a finished basement for a studio. The worry of never having to get up at 6am for work ever again.

Where do I find this mysterious Million Dollars?

I thought the million is already there..:rockbrow:

DjfunkmasterG
06-Jul-2010, 06:03 PM
I thought the million is already there..:rockbrow:

it is there Fulci...

But if I had millions like Lou Suggested we would make the movie I wanna make.