PDA

View Full Version : Holy fuck! A rainbow!

Danny
06-Jul-2010, 01:52 PM
Listen to what is undoubtably a stoner, possibly a meth head get what sounds like a god tier orgasm from waking up to find a rainbow outside.

OQSNhk5ICTI

krakenslayer
06-Jul-2010, 02:15 PM
A ranebow! :eek: BAWWWWWWawwwwwwwwwAWWWWWatdoesthismeeeeeenOHHHHHAA AWWWWWWWWWDUBBULcompleatRANEBOEEEEEEEAAAAAWWWWWRRR ightinmaibackYARDARDARDARD!

:lol::lol::lol:

It gets better when you see his face:
RzVkntQsNMM

bassman
06-Jul-2010, 02:17 PM
:lol:

Someone had some shrooms with their breakfast....

Neil
23-Aug-2010, 08:36 PM
Listen to what is undoubtably a stoner, possibly a meth head get what sounds like a god tier orgasm from waking up to find a rainbow outside.

OQSNhk5ICTI

Only just seen this!!! LMFAO!

What the f*** happens to him when it snows!?!?!?!

clanglee
23-Aug-2010, 08:41 PM
I can't see this from work. . .but is this guy going on about a "Double Rainbow man!!! What could it mean?!?!" If so, that viseo is hilarious!! The guy is on some wonderful drugs. . .and I want them in me.

AcesandEights
23-Aug-2010, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I don't have audio at work, but I assume that is the original version Hellsing posted and not the one that someone did taking the guy's voice samples, and using auto-tuner and some other programs to turn it into a music video. That version is hilarious after seeing the original, as well.

MoonSylver
23-Aug-2010, 10:30 PM
Goddamn hippie tree huggers.;)

AcesandEights
23-Aug-2010, 10:46 PM
This remix is what i was talking about...

B6DyLTEbOAw

MikePizzoff
23-Aug-2010, 11:18 PM
Listen to what is undoubtably a stoner

:lol:

Someone had some shrooms with their breakfast....

Yeah, I was gonna say this doesn't sound like any stoner (or meth head, for that matter) to me. That dude is too far out.

JDFP
24-Aug-2010, 04:59 AM
To quote the ever astute and wizened world mentors known as ICP:

"Fuckin' rainbows after it rains... pure mother fuckin' magic, this shit will just blow your mind!".

j.p.

clanglee
24-Aug-2010, 07:08 AM
Yeah, I was gonna say this doesn't sound like any stoner (or meth head, for that matter) to me. That dude is too far out. Yeah man. . I mean he may indeed be a stoner, but that aint pot talking. He has some amazing shrooms or acid.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

This remix is what i was talking about...

B6DyLTEbOAw Oh yeah, those guys rock. It's the same crew from autotune the news. This is my favorite of their jams tho.

hMtZfW2z9dw
^^ Fixed by webmaster!

well here is the youtube page instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw&feature=search

Neil
24-Aug-2010, 08:47 AM
^^ FIXED!

Do yourself a favour and EDIT your previous post and see how I did it :)

clanglee
24-Aug-2010, 09:38 AM
^^ FIXED!

Do yourself a favour and EDIT your previous post and see how I did it :)

Well what is that? I used to be able to put the embed code in between the youtube brackets. . . .apparently not what we do anymore. . what is that?

bassman
24-Aug-2010, 12:11 PM
Well what is that? I used to be able to put the embed code in between the youtube brackets. . . .apparently not what we do anymore. . what is that?

Click edit on that post and you can see how he fixed it. You don't use the whole code, just the jumble of number and letters after the url.

The highlighted part....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMtZfW2z9dw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hMtZfW2z9dw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But yeah....that video is hilarious. I like the "Remix", but the original still cracks me up more. "You are sooo dumb! We gone fine you!" :lol:

LouCipherr
24-Aug-2010, 12:27 PM
http://citycoach.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341d6c1953ef0134800faf04970c-320wi

darth los
24-Aug-2010, 07:55 PM
This could work as a scared straight episode.

:cool:

AcesandEights
24-Aug-2010, 07:59 PM
My girlfriend who first showed me this vid said this guy was interviewed the other day on the radio and swore he doesn't do drugs :lol:

I've never been that high on just life (rainbows or not).

Danny
24-Aug-2010, 08:55 PM
My girlfriend who first showed me this vid said this guy was interviewed the other day on the radio and swore he doesn't do drugs :lol:

I've never been that high on just life (rainbows or not).

Don't you sort of wish you could be though? :lol:

clanglee
24-Aug-2010, 09:14 PM
Don't you sort of wish you could be though? :lol:

To be constantly amazed by every rainbow. . or flock of turkeys. Or blade of grass. . . or sheen of light reflecting off a pond. . . .or a lavalamp. . . .or a tapestry floating in the breeze. Fun for a while. . .REALLY fun for a while. . .but to always be that way would be crazy. Like honestly crazy. . .a pleasant crazy, but still not really functional.