PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 90 days in jail.

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2010, 04:59 AM
I don't know why, but this makes me happy.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/judge-finds-lohan-in-violation-of-probation-1559820.story?gt1=28135

rongravy
07-Jul-2010, 05:05 AM
How about her crying like a little bitch in court?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3f_1278471232

JDFP
07-Jul-2010, 05:08 AM
http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

That pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter.

I guarantee 90 days in jail will help the little washed-up whore become alcohol free for at least 90 days. Of course, she'll probably find a way to get someone to sneak in some booze/drugs for her.

j.p.

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2010, 05:12 AM
PLUS 90 days in rehab afterward? There goes her career.

JDFP
07-Jul-2010, 05:14 AM
PLUS 90 days in rehab afterward? There goes her career.

What career are you referring to? :shifty:

Watch the video (posted above) as it's very entertaining. When the judge states the "defendant" to attend 30 days in jail for the first charge it literally looks like Lindsay looks at her attorney and asks: "That's me?" to which her attorney replies: "Yes". No shit, watch it! A moment later Lindsay lays her head on her attorney's shoulder (eww... better go check that sport's jacket for any fluids that might have leaked onto it) and it literally looks like her attorney says: "Sit up straight." which just had me cracking up.

j.p.

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2010, 05:22 AM
What career are you referring to? :shifty:

She has an okay amount of films under her belt. She was also going strong guest hosting stuff. Not to mention, she was making music for a while. Then she entered her "bad girl" phase. It seemed like recently she was going to "make a comeback" as she was just in Machete (!!!) and has [had] 4 films in the works.

PS - The court video's funny.

ProfessorChaos
07-Jul-2010, 05:32 AM
oh, that made my night. and yeah, that vid was pretty great, nice to see a celeb being treated like a regular idiot instead of idolized and worshiped...however, not really looking forward to all the "people", "us weekly", and all the other garbage gossip mags pasting this shit all over the covers and the certain media buzz this will create.

fuck celebs and hollywood...oh and politicians, while we're at it.

slickwilly13
07-Jul-2010, 06:09 AM
I wonder how she would have acted if she got 5 yrs?

DjfunkmasterG
07-Jul-2010, 11:42 AM
Keep in mind she won't serve all 90 days. The jails in CA are so over crowded I wouldn't be surprised if she was let go in 10-15 days. Remember the Paris Hilton debacle, and Nicole Richie?

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

I celebrated by posting it on my FB page. I am glad that blonde bitch is going off to the pokey. Maybe it'll straighten her ass out.

bassman
07-Jul-2010, 12:04 PM
Goddamn she got ugly.:lol:

Seriously....I thought she was cute around the Mean Girls days, but now she looks like a friggin prostitute....

Danny
07-Jul-2010, 12:20 PM
i dont remember what she is famous for to begin with. i shan't lament missing her.

BillyRay
07-Jul-2010, 02:19 PM
i dont remember what she is famous for to begin with.

Well, lemme clue you in:

X4tLZEpULW0

SO LONG FRECKLES!

SEE YOU IN THE GUTTER!!

darth los
07-Jul-2010, 03:37 PM
nice to see a celeb being treated like a regular idiot instead of idolized and worshiped...

^^^^

This.

When this happens, just for a second, it feels as if there's some sanity left in this inept system of ours.

:cool:

bassman
07-Jul-2010, 03:46 PM
She's still getting the royal treatment. Like DJ mentioned - she'll porbably do a week or two and get out on some bullshit excuse. Not to mention she'll be treated like royalty while she's in there.

Then the "rehab" is nothing more than an expensive, but very nice vacation.

If this were someone other than a celebrity, she would be doing more time and get no special treatment.

To a celebrity, this is a parking ticket.

darth los
07-Jul-2010, 04:13 PM
She's still getting the royal treatment. Like DJ mentioned - she'll porbably do a week or two and get out on some bullshit excuse. Not to mention she'll be treated like royalty while she's in there.

Then the "rehab" is nothing more than an expensive, but very nice vacation.

If this were someone other than a celebrity, she would be doing more time and get no special treatment.

To a celebrity, this is a parking ticket.

I cried for a ticket once... :shifty: :lol:

Seriously though, if this were an average Joe she'd be tossing salads and making shivs her first week man.

Female prisons are reputably worse than male prisons.

DjfunkmasterG
08-Jul-2010, 11:53 AM
Maybe she meet a big ole Bull Dyke and find out what real nasty pussy tastes like. :p

MinionZombie
08-Jul-2010, 12:04 PM
What is it with these fucking celebutards and DUI's?

Seriously, they're loaded rich and they've got so many hangers on they seriously can't arrange to have a designated driver? Or you know what, a fucking taxi.

What a load of bullshit. Don't drink and/or drug-up and drive, it's not a hard concept to grasp!

DjfunkmasterG
08-Jul-2010, 12:15 PM
What a load of bullshit. Don't drink and/or drug-up and drive, it's not a hard concept to grasp!

So why is it a hard concept for you to grasp that you need a Blu-Ray player? :p

slickwilly13
08-Jul-2010, 02:21 PM
She wants a million dollars for a first jail interview.

bassman
08-Jul-2010, 02:25 PM
Seriously? Shit....I would be willing to spend 90 days locked up for that!

JDFP
08-Jul-2010, 02:31 PM
What is it with these fucking celebutards and DUI's?

You also gotta figure their lifestyle. If you're a cop at 2 a.m. and you're bored, are you going to follow the person in the Toyota going 10 miles over the speed limit or are you going to follow the person in the Ferrari going 10 miles over the speed limit? Hmm...

j.p.

CooperWasRight
08-Jul-2010, 05:22 PM
Now im not one to defend Lohan but... There is some pretty obvious irrational celeb hating going on... Where is the logic in slamming someone for being famous and talking about how you could give a shit less about said celebrity and they deserve to be punished and don't deserve the attention they receive but at the same time celebrating the coverage of there worst moments they experience?

For any sort of consistency these same people whom bitch about how over-hyped said celebrities are and how sick to death they are about how they are always in the media and being treated in a special manner should be equally pissed that there court case is covered because "normal" people don't have there sentencing smothered all over international tv.

It strikes me as the cliche' that nobody loves are star as much as they love a falling star. The public gets the stars they deserve.

darth los
08-Jul-2010, 05:34 PM
Following the minutia of their everyday lives is one thing.

However, when living in a country where seemigly no one with influence or power is ever held accountable for their actions, or atleast been given way more chances thatn the average Joe would get, Yes pass the popcorn.

An being that were in a deep recession and people's pocket books are hurting rich people aren't exactly on eveyone's christmas list.

slickwilly13
08-Jul-2010, 07:48 PM
Now im not one to defend Lohan but... There is some pretty obvious irrational celeb hating going on... Where is the logic in slamming someone for being famous and talking about how you could give a shit less about said celebrity and they deserve to be punished and don't deserve the attention they receive but at the same time celebrating the coverage of there worst moments they experience?

For any sort of consistency these same people whom bitch about how over-hyped said celebrities are and how sick to death they are about how they are always in the media and being treated in a special manner should be equally pissed that there court case is covered because "normal" people don't have there sentencing smothered all over international tv.

It strikes me as the cliche' that nobody loves are star as much as they love a falling star. The public gets the stars they deserve.

What people are pissed about is the fact the rich and famous act like they are above the law and receive special treatment, because they are rich and famous. Look how they treated Paris Hilton. Releasing her from an isolated cell with special perks after she cried all night. How many chances has Lohan received? She didn't care about what she has done. The whole time she has put her thumb in the nose at the law. She tweeted about some bags on sale and wrote "fuck u" on the nail of her middle figure while sitting in court. So, yes, I am happy she is going to jail.

LouCipherr
08-Jul-2010, 08:01 PM
I'll be happy when:

A) She's in jail

and

B) When people stop talking about this bimbo

EvilNed
09-Jul-2010, 05:16 AM
I'd do her.

Oh, wait, that's not what we're talking about?

Oh. Well.

I'd still do her.

MinionZombie
09-Jul-2010, 10:56 AM
It's more important for celebutards to not drink/drug-up and drive as it might very well stop someone from getting killed.

So it's more important than a Blu-Ray player, which would just make me have less money than I already have, which isn't much good.

DjfunkmasterG
09-Jul-2010, 11:50 AM
I'd do her.

Oh, wait, that's not what we're talking about?

Oh. Well.

I'd still do her.

Fuck her in the ass and make her walk like a duck

LouCipherr
09-Jul-2010, 12:24 PM

Sure, why not - she already looks like one. :lol:

darth los
09-Jul-2010, 01:34 PM

That'll learn her. :lol:

bassman
21-Jul-2010, 07:09 PM
Keep in mind she won't serve all 90 days. The jails in CA are so over crowded I wouldn't be surprised if she was let go in 10-15 days.

Good call. Today they've announced that she'll serve 14 days. What are the winning lottery numbers tonight?

So she gets 14 days, seperate from the general population? It's basically a friggin vacation...

Tricky
21-Jul-2010, 07:37 PM
There really is no justice, I bet theres someone else in that jail who is in for the exact same reasons, but will likely serve far closer to the full sentence :rolleyes: I long for the day when "celebrities" get treated like the rest of us no matter how much fame or money they have!

DjfunkmasterG
22-Jul-2010, 01:44 AM
Good call. Today they've announced that she'll serve 14 days. What are the winning lottery numbers tonight?

So she gets 14 days, seperate from the general population? It's basically a friggin vacation...

See... I knew it.

I wanna be famous... cause I want those privies :D

(Get a lot of speeding tickets ya know)

Although I hate DUI fuckers. HOW HARD IS IT TO CALL A CAB?