PDA

View Full Version : you think your job sucks?

acealive1
07-Jul-2010, 07:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/the-hottest-job-in-the-country-20744138

this guy pours asphalt for a living.

he better make at least 70 large a year plus perks for this

bassman
07-Jul-2010, 07:29 PM
US subway bomb plot linked to british cell?

Tricky
08-Jul-2010, 12:22 PM
I can think of a worse one!

Terror suspect Abu Hamza has reportedly been handed new £5,000 hooks by the NHS and his own bottom wiper in jail.

The Islamic preacher has been fitted with replacement hooks after fears his original metal ones could be used as weapons.

Watch where you put that

Worries Hamza may hurt himself wiping his bottom reportedly prompted officials to hire a £30,000-a-year nurse called Harry to do the job.

The prison helper already performs the role for other inmates at the top-security Belmarsh jail, and has earned the nickname Dirty Harry.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "This guy has one of the worst jobs in the world.

"His main reason for being there is to clean Hamza's backside, everyone's having a laugh about it.

"But it can't be left unclean, it would be a health hazard."

Hamza, 47, is in prison as the US attempts to extradite him on terror charges.

Harry - recruited from a private agency - spends up to two hours a day with his charge.

His other duties including cutting the inmate's nails, trimming his beard and changing his clothes.

:lol::lol::barf:

Trin
08-Jul-2010, 02:05 PM
At least he has the satisfaction of a job well dung.

JDFP
08-Jul-2010, 02:27 PM
At least he has the satisfaction of a job well dung.

Haha... just wrong man...

I was just wondering how he is evaluated as far as annual reviews/etc. for raises/etc.

His job gives all new meaning to the phrase: "I had a really shitty day at work."

:)

j.p.

LouCipherr
08-Jul-2010, 02:34 PM
"you think your job sucks"

Why yes. Yes I do... :lol:

Actually, I think ANY job sucks. Why can't I sit at home and the checks just come to me? :annoyed:

bassman
08-Jul-2010, 03:30 PM
Why can't I sit at home and the checks just come to me? :annoyed:

In my neck of the woods....this is common practice. Redneck pieces of shit sitting at home and collecting welfare for their 16 illegitimate children. And of course we're all working for them to receive that money. :mad:

darth los
08-Jul-2010, 04:05 PM
In my neck of the woods....this is common practice. Redneck pieces of shit sitting at home and collecting welfare for their 16 illegitimate children. And of course we're all working for them to receive that money. :mad:

Testify Bassman!

Because if you ask most they'd swear it's all black "welfare queens". :rolleyes:

But best believe there are alot of caucasians who love their Public assistance.

:cool:

Skippy911sc
08-Jul-2010, 04:10 PM
I took the term redneck to imply white?

Or how about the corporate farmers who collect a ton of cash for doing nothing.

Lets talk about corporate welfare for a change.

JDFP
08-Jul-2010, 04:12 PM
And a thread turning into a political thingy again in 5... 4... 3...

:D:p:cool:

j.p.

darth los
08-Jul-2010, 04:15 PM
I took the term redneck to imply white?

Or how about the corporate farmers who collect a ton of cash for doing nothing.

Lets talk about corporate welfare for a change.

Or how 88% of the corporate subsidies in this country goes to the oil companies of all people !! :stunned:

If we cut that and some fat off the defense budget as well we'd be in alot better shape.

But conservatives won't even contemplate that. It's basically a non starter.

:cool: