PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else love this song?

krakenslayer
09-Jul-2010, 07:19 PM
SCkxYhyycnk

JDFP
09-Jul-2010, 07:27 PM
Yes!

Funny story, for YEARS I used to think that song was by The Doors as it sounds (IMO, of course) eerily similar to "When You're Strange" by The Doors. In fact, I still get the two of them confused quite often.

Fantastic song, by the way... although that scene in the film showing the rednecks having a field day is actually fairly haunting once you realize that all those people there having a good time were probably all dead within the next 30 days or so.

j.p.

DEAD BEAT
09-Jul-2010, 10:01 PM
Yes!

Funny story, for YEARS I used to think that song was by The Doors as it sounds (IMO, of course) eerily similar to "When You're Strange" by The Doors. In fact, I still get the two of them confused quite often.

Fantastic song, by the way... although that scene in the film showing the rednecks having a field day is actually fairly haunting once you realize that all those people there having a good time were probably all dead within the next 30 days or so.

j.p.

"THE DOORS!" dude not even close........sure you guys no the the group "The Pretty Things" only thing funny to me is that they were @ the forefront of the british invasion of the 1960's and just within a few years wer needing money and that's how they wound up recording music for other purposes under the name Electric Banana!:sneaky::stunned:

I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE SONG FOR MY IPOD THOUGH...HARD TO FIND WITHOUT BUYING THE WHOLE DAM ALBUM!:confused:

just alittle foot note as well the song was recorded 11 yrs b4 it was used in Dawn!

MikePizzoff
09-Jul-2010, 10:28 PM
This song is great! Of course we love it!

Although, I really don't see how The Pretty Things sound even remotely like The Doors. :confused:

DEAD BEAT
09-Jul-2010, 10:29 PM
this song is great! Of course we love it!

Although, i really don't see how the pretty things sound even remotely like the doors. :confused:

my point exactly dude....do you or anyone you know have the mp3 file for it?:d

bassman
09-Jul-2010, 10:31 PM
Anybody that is a member of this board should like this song. Saying you don't is like saying you don't like oxygen.:p

Legion2213
09-Jul-2010, 10:57 PM

Get one of those youtube downloader apps and an FLV to MP3 converter.

Job done. :)

DEAD BEAT
09-Jul-2010, 11:22 PM
Anybody that is a member of this board should like this song. Saying you don't is like saying you don't like oxygen.:p

or don't like poon!;):lol:

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Get one of those youtube downloader apps and an FLV to MP3 converter.

Job done. :)

thanks dude hope the quality is just as good...never done that b4....:rockbrow::rolleyes::confused:

rongravy
09-Jul-2010, 11:56 PM
Although, I really don't see how The Pretty Things sound even remotely like The Doors. :confused:

I'm gonna agree with you here. I will say, though, the sound is similar to The Doors on the Soft Parade album; the horns, and the guitar sounds kinda Robbie Kriegerish...
But he sounds nothing like the Lizard King.

Like the song though.

MikePizzoff
10-Jul-2010, 12:57 AM

http://www.video2mp3.net/

Mr.G
10-Jul-2010, 02:59 AM
Yes!

j.p.

Are you always this cheerful? You always know how to depress me! :D

JDFP
10-Jul-2010, 03:53 AM
Are you always this cheerful? You always know how to depress me! :D

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289508/565128.jpg

Feel any better?

I know I do. :D:sneaky::stunned:

Is what I'm saying not probably true though (about all those folks being zombie grub within the next month or so -- not about feeling better)?

j.p.

fartpants
10-Jul-2010, 10:50 AM
http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/289508/565128.jpg

Feel any better?

I know I do. :D:sneaky::stunned:

Is what I'm saying not probably true though (about all those folks being zombie grub within the next month or so -- not about feeling better)?

j.p.

now im depressed as i know Megan Fox has just got married
can only hope for a quick divorce and she searches for her rebound sex in my area :evil::evil:

Mr.G
10-Jul-2010, 12:03 PM
now im depressed as i know Megan Fox has just got married
can only hope for a quick divorce and she searches for her rebound sex in my area :evil::evil:

I'm really hoping for the honeymoon sex tape myself.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

j.p.

One never knows. The crazy biker army seemed to make it just fine...I would expect better trained and armed GOB (good old boys) have just as much chance to survive and thrive as bikers.

Yojimbo
12-Jul-2010, 04:41 AM
It took me years to realize that they were repeating the phrase "Cause I'm A Man" instead of saying "A zombie man" the second time.

Mike70
12-Jul-2010, 04:24 PM
It took me years to realize that they were repeating the phrase "Cause I'm A Man" instead of saying "A zombie man" the second time.

:lol::lol:

the romero version of "excuse me while i kiss this guy" or "blinded by the light, rolled up like a douche another runner in the night."

krakenslayer
12-Jul-2010, 09:48 PM

:lol::lol::lol:

carpetbeggar
26-Aug-2011, 02:08 AM

LMFAO!!!! This ^^^ may be the funniest post I've ever read on this message board...or any message board for that matter. Excellent!!!

"Cuz I'm A Man...A Zombie Man..."

:D:elol::D:elol::D:eek:

Someone with a little bit of comedic talent should write a full on parody of that song.

Yojimbo
29-Aug-2011, 02:14 AM
LMFAO!!!! This ^^^ may be the funniest post I've ever read on this message board...or any message board for that matter. Excellent!!!

"Cuz I'm A Man...A Zombie Man..."

:D:elol::D:elol::D:eek:

Someone with a little bit of comedic talent should write a full on parody of that song.

Thruthfully, thought it was "Cause I'm a man - a zombie, man!" In retrospect you're right that it is actually funny