PDA

View Full Version : Carriers

acealive1
12-Jul-2010, 08:47 PM
has anyone seen this 2009 film with chris pine and piper perabo?

JDFP
12-Jul-2010, 08:55 PM
It's in my Netflix queue for Halloween (my Halloween horror flick extravaganza) -- I'm looking forward to it and hope it's worth watching.

j.p.

paranoid101
12-Jul-2010, 09:19 PM
It was ok not a great film but not rubbish either, I did enjoy it.

acealive1
12-Jul-2010, 09:21 PM
im gonna get it from cockbuster next paycheck. 5 for $20:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Danny
12-Jul-2010, 09:26 PM
Its dull and boring.

5 people acting like teenagers when they probably all have kids in real life drive for 100 odd minutes, shoot two old ladies then it ends.

It's a nice looking movie and the actors do there best with what they have but its boring and pointless.

bassman
12-Jul-2010, 09:38 PM
im gonna get it from cockbuster next paycheck. 5 for $20:hyper::hyper::hyper:

That's funny. Make fun of the company and then also praise their sales at the same time.:lol:

acealive1
12-Jul-2010, 09:52 PM
That's funny. Make fun of the company and then also praise their sales at the same time.:lol:

for so many years they DID in fact bust cocks

SRP76
12-Jul-2010, 10:10 PM
I saw it. I rate it a solid :|.

EvilNed
12-Jul-2010, 10:27 PM
It was okay, as most have said. There ARE some really great scenes in it tho. I'm thinking about the father/daughter part of the movie, mostly.

clanglee
12-Jul-2010, 11:21 PM
It was okay, as most have said. There ARE some really great scenes in it tho. I'm thinking about the father/daughter part of the movie, mostly.

Yeah that scene was very powerful. Altogether I enjoyed the movie.

rongravy
13-Jul-2010, 12:58 AM
I liked it. Not much by way of zombies, but good just the same.

Sammich
13-Jul-2010, 06:06 AM
It was aight. The problem is that the characters are the usual stupid people that do absolutely stupid things. The trailer was better than the movie itself. The movie had potential, but it was squandered away.

zombiekiller
14-Jul-2010, 12:49 PM

I did, it was a ok. movie, i wouldn't buy it tho.

Neil
14-Jul-2010, 03:50 PM
I quite enjoyed it... The bit with the father and daughter was very moving I thought!

kidgloves
21-Jul-2010, 09:50 PM
I liked it. Not much by way of zombies, but good just the same.

This :)

Remy Porter
24-Jul-2010, 02:45 AM
I watched it on DVD. It had some good scenes, such as the children and the doctor, which were tense and slightly chilling. Overall it just lacked a little something, and the ending was on the weak side. Good try though! I heard it sat on the shelves with the studio for years. Got to wonder what other apocalyptic treats are hiding away.

Yojimbo
24-Jul-2010, 09:15 AM
I watched it on DVD. It had some good scenes, such as the children and the doctor, which were tense and slightly chilling. Overall it just lacked a little something, and the ending was on the weak side. Good try though! I heard it sat on the shelves with the studio for years. Got to wonder what other apocalyptic treats are hiding away.

Always in the mood to check out another zombie film. Even the worst zombie film can sometimes be just the thing to kill a few errant hours of your time, and it is always fun to bitch about them after the fact. Thanks for the heads up - I'll have to check it out.

Your book looks pretty intriguing, btw. Planning to check that out too, Remy!

Thorn
26-Jul-2010, 04:58 PM
It was ok not a great film but not rubbish either, I did enjoy it.

It was okay, I was not overly in love wit hit but it was worth the 3 bucks I paid for it.

DEAD BEAT
26-Jul-2010, 05:23 PM
for so many years they DID in fact bust cocks

yeah now its time for them to grab their own cocks...im glad their havin' a rough time!

hope those scum bags saved up all those late fee's they used to rip people off with! ;)